🗳️🔁 SYS TB Weekday Event 3/21/22 - Midnight Magic Returns!! 🔁🗳️

Comments

• NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    @poppylocks Hi, It’s a Halloween item. I got it in one of the boxes during October last year. 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

I liked them 🤷‍♀️ 
    Do you remember where the first hair is from? 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Lol for all of those who says that is bad to complain about scores 35-40 you are really wrong. So in average you need around 41 votes a look to collect both earnables. Now you are a doll who played for a while, always dress up on theme, use items that you fought for in TS, use items you got with your precious diamonds and etc of course you hope to get a better score then 35. Why else would I fight for new make up, hairstyles, rare clothing and etc if all of the scores gonna end up being 35…
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Lol for all of those who says that is bad to complain about scores 35-40 you are really wrong. So in average you need around 41 votes a look to collect both earnables. Now you are a doll who played for a while, always dress up on theme, use items that you fought for in TS, use items you got with your precious diamonds and etc of course you hope to get a better score then 35. Why else would I fight for new make up, hairstyles, rare clothing and etc if all of the scores gonna end up being 35…
    My intention was not to attack you at all, You have every right to be mad about scores in 30s because you are a long time player! (And you spend money on this game) So am I. What I was talking about was my scores being terrible all the time. Not your frustration not being valid.
    Also I never said you shouldn't get mad if you get 35-40 ?
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Reina12 said:
    Nikaraf said:
    I’m so jealous of people who get mad when they get scores from 35-40 , bc I get happy that I didn’t score under 35. Unfortunately Glu has my bar so fkn low. And if I say I started out great, I probably got a 43 or sth. I haven’t gotten a single 50 since January and I am starting to get annoyed at this game. Maybe one day I’ll get so annoyed that I’ll stop playing and have a better mental health. The only thing keep me here is my FOMO as @dpeters says in her signature 🤷‍♀️ Sorry for the rant, it is the monthly rant time lol. 
    Totally agree. It's demoralizing to see people complain about their "bad" scores when I'd been striving to reach the upper 30s for the longest time. I held off on making a forum acct for a long time bc I didn't appreciate this aspect of folks' commentary. I would love it if people were mindful that one person's disappointment is another person's target, so we can celebrate everyone's achievements with a healthy mindset
    As for you Reina, when I was a new player I would always get 20s and get happy if I ever got a score over 35, but when I saw long time players here complaining about their 39s I got so heartbroken because that would’ve been my dream score. Please don’t feel sad. These players who complain about their scores are long time players who have invested their time and even their money on this game. They , for sure , are not trying to belittle new players. And their frustration is valid. I remember I used to be ashamed of my low scores but I stopped being ashamed because I loved my looks and it was not my fault that I got low scores. Once you get contour and highlighter and other makeup your scores will pick up. If you are a new player don’t be ashamed of your 20s and 30s we were all there once and as we progressed we got better scores. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
    @poppylocks the dress is from this Weekend Event back in October 2021

Be kind to others 🤍
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts

I liked them 🤷‍♀️ 
    Do you remember where the first hair is from? 
    I purchased it for diamonds in the VB. 
    dpeters said:
    Nikaraf said:
    I’m so jealous of people who get mad when they get scores from 35-40 , bc I get happy that I didn’t score under 35. Unfortunately Glu has my bar so fkn low. And if I say I started out great, I probably got a 43 or sth. I haven’t gotten a single 50 since January and I am starting to get annoyed at this game. Maybe one day I’ll get so annoyed that I’ll stop playing and have a better mental health. The only thing keep me here is my FOMO as @dpeters says in her signature 🤷‍♀️ Sorry for the rant, it is the monthly rant time lol. 
    I'm so sorry your scores are low 😔 I've had times like that before, where I can't even get the last earnable no matter what I do and it's so frustrating! 
    it is, it affects me irl 
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Chqrlotte said:

First three looks!🥰 i can already tell i will be using this hair a lot!
    You look prefect with the new hair and eyes 💗
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    edited March 2022
    @KkhAngelica is this you on the left? First time I think I’ve spotted or recognised anyone from the forum in the VB before. 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @KkhAngelica is this you on the left? First time I think I’ve spotted or recognised anyone from the forum in the VB before. 
    Yes that’s me @Newsychick 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Sorry to intrude on this discussion of scores. I just want to make a few comments on this subject. There have been some consecutive sys's in the past year where I have consistently scored low thirties and no matter what I submitted, the scores never seamed to go up. Whilst I used to be happy with getting 30 votes for a look for my first few sys events (i'll admit I had no idea until a year ago that 60 was the highest) over time, after I started filling my wardrobe with more sys and event items, I expected that I would have more items to fit the themes and therefore should theoretically get more votes per look. I completely sympathize with those of you whom have been struggling to get a reasonable score (lets be real, the scores should be higher because all the looks i've seen on this forum and those i've seen in the voting booth are great and on theme). I myself am guilty of voicing my annoyance of not scoring high votes for looks that I personally felt like fit the theme, it probably also doesn't help that a lot of times when i've seen people in my ts groups, they may not have a look that I personally feel fits the theme exactly but they score well (either that or they submit an absurd amount of tickets). But yeah, I think that people who are currently struggling in an sys or multiple sys events and those disappointed that there look didn't do quite as well as they had hoped are both justified. I wish it was a case of you make a look that fits a theme and it gets rewarded fairly. 

I feel like I rambled in this so apologies for that. I wish that people just got the votes they deserve for looks and that votes aren't rigged for no apparent reason other than to p*ss people off (apologies for the profanity) including and most notably for the 60 curse, like there's no way that's not rigged, just reward people accordingly and stop giving them low scores just because the people who voted for it felt like it was great and fit the theme. But yeah, all of our scores should be higher because frankly they look great and are on theme.
    But yeah, no one should be made feel like their outfits are terrible because of a questionable voting system.
    Your looks is STUNNING 😍 You look so beautiful 🥺🤍
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Nikaraf said:
    Your looks is STUNNING 😍 You look so beautiful 🥺🤍
    Nikaraf tysm 💜💜💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I’m so sorry for the disheartening message about low scores, I know it’s not nice seeing so many posts with dolls being down on themselves. I remember how excited I was when I was newer to the game getting my first ever 30 and then 40, and now most of what I think is ‘below average, no chance of the final earnable, a week to feel like my looks suck’, when they don’t! And neither do the other gorgeous dolls missing out on the final earnable!

It sucks having the game bring you down, I’m really hoping they introduce the hearts system full time where the final earnable is more accessible to all of us. 🤞
    I also think that the reason most people get low scores, even when they are on theme, is because of the amount of BOTS that are in the SYS. I remember in 2020, sys wasn’t like this. The votes were less rigged and there weren’t in bots being put into the sys. But I believe that’s part of the reason why we get low scores, even when we’re on theme and it’s truly unfair.

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I also think that the reason most people get low scores, even when they are on theme, is because of the amount of BOTS that are in the SYS. I remember in 2020, sys wasn’t like this. The votes were less rigged and there weren’t in bots being put into the sys. But I believe that’s part of the reason why we get low scores, even when we’re on theme and it’s truly unfair.

Exactly! I'll admit I only noticed bots in october (i've no idea when they first started appearing) but it also begs the question, 'Why are they adding bots to the voting booth'? Its incredibly unfair as it doesn't benefit any player. 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    @Fae were in the same group 😍

Aw awesome!! Good luck! I love your looks so far, your doll is so pretty. 🥺💕
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Scores seems to pick up, will definitely use those huge butterfly wings with my next look 😅
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @KalindaKing i’m not coming at you personally but at Glu, what’s the point of having all of this color shifting clothes and accesories if you never enable the night time mode on the voting booth? Such a waste of design since some of this things are actually very pretty and high quality and we can never show em off 😕
    The annoying thing is that I requested that night mode to be turned on days before this sys 😩
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    @Nikaraf aw thank you so much gorgeous!!💞🥺 At first i was pretty torn between my usual eyes and the new ts eyes, but they are so pretty! I might have to make them my new go to eyes!🤩
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Not the best start for me

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • morgyboo27morgyboo27 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    First three looks ❤️
  • Emma_KKH_xoEmma_KKH_xo Registered Users, Member 70 Posts

Does anyone know what to do when your scores aren’t syncing?
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

Does anyone know what to do when your scores aren’t syncing?
    @Emma_KKH_xo You could try contacting support but since it’s just the first day of the SYS it most likely will update. It may be helpful to already have a ticket open with support in the event of it not updating. Then it won’t take as long for them to reply since it’s already open. 
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• SammieCSammieC Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    My first 3 looks ✨ it's fun dressing up my doll when my reality is working from home in track pants 😅 
  • Emma_KKH_xoEmma_KKH_xo Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    @shankkh thanks doll I’ll try it!
  • goodjucegoodjuce Registered Users, Member 97 Posts

I liked them 🤷‍♀️ 
    ahhh! i actually took a screenshot of your look in the voting booth bc i loved it so much. you got a vote from me. gorgeous look, it definitely deserved a 50+ score