🎆 KK:H Update v12.10 - The Perfect Model 🎆

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Vidhi said:
    Are we getting an update today or tomorrow??
    Maybe tomorrow, Kalinda said we weren’t going to get the update today 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    are we getting easter boxes? @KalindaKing
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • SaltKkh00SaltKkh00 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    edited March 2022

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    ugh yes, I really hope there will be April boxes at least so I can get some old items!
    iOS
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    very futuristic lol…
  • SammieCSammieC Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Wow I’ve never been so disappointed with the spoilers. Tracksuit is nice, but I’m not crazy about it. I hoped for something more Easter/bunny/spring related

Guess it will be easier to save up some k-stars for kimiversary 😅
    Exactly what I was thinking lol will be easy to save K stars and diamonds if this is what we have to look forward to… 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    i’m not a big fan of the clothes 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Please please release the heart eyes! They are so beautiful and I see hackers with them all the time so it sucks that no one else has a chance to get them! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    This are most disappointing spoilers ever.
    Theme is fantastic, and yet we got this... 🤨😵 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts
    I personally really like the new items maybe that’s just cause these are really within my aesthetic choices. Only thing I hope for is an Easter weekend but love to see Glu doing something unique and going for more creative silhouettes/items. 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Hopefully update tommorrow!!!!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I hope so too @Keke0388.  Love Updates.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts

This really looks like it's still the sketch for something. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m always hoping for some separates that I can mix and match…not my favorite selection here 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Wow I’ve never been so disappointed with the spoilers. Tracksuit is nice, but I’m not crazy about it. I hoped for something more Easter/bunny/spring related

Guess it will be easier to save up some k-stars for kimiversary 😅
    I mean, whilst I agree, we need to remember that this is just a selection of the outfits available. In last months spoilers, we didn't see the sys outfits for the summer rave/party sys, the one we just finished yesterday or for the diamond box for the last sys. It's not guaranteed but there's a chance that their will be great outfits that we don't know of yet in the next update :).
  • xoxo_jocxoxo_joc Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Well my Bf’s wallet is safe this month. Disappointed in the update. Should have been called Alien update. Or as Demi Lovato states they don’t like be called Alien so She/Her update 😂😂. The outfits are just to futurist for me. 🥴
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    atleast saving for kimi will be easy lol
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Hopefully update tommorrow!!!!
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    Medx said:
    I don't know why the gifts feature was discontinued, but i kinda miss it. My baby sister (who's not earning yet and hence, can't spend on kstars) loved when i randomly sent her something and would come back to show me how she styled her doll with that. 
    Would love if Glu would consider bringing it back. Thanks! 
    Yes!! Please bring this back. I liked adding friends from Facebook and sending them gifts while they sent me some too. I wonder why it got discontinued 😕
    It was discontinued because EA took over Glu 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • josiejosiejosiejosie Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    does glu not always do the same themes every year? for example st patricks day/easter weekend or have i missed something this year 🤔
    I was thinking the same! We've been getting st Patricks themed items every year right? And easter is in the middle of April which means It should be a part of this coming update... :(

Love your name btw!!  B)

IKEA LOVER🇸🇪

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Customer support is killing me, I messaged them every single day last week about not getting the weekly event and missing out on all 4 boxes because of it. 

An entire week later, they finally respond, saying they’ve added 20 kstars for the inconvenience (when those boxes cost 60 for one), and… they haven’t even done that. My kstars haven’t moved. 🙄💀
    Unrelated to the update but I know a lot of people are probably wondering about the other checklists I mentioned the last time I posted on the diamond items checklist thread.

I started a new thread so people can help me complete the Kollection items and the #FashionGoals/SMC checklists. I will be posting a list of items I need to complete the checklists, so if you want to help out I would appreciate it.

Why do I even bother 😒
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
    @Fae have you force quit the game? The reloading of the app might help the K-Stars appear 
    Why do I even bother 😒
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Finally! I have it in my rotation!
    also funnily enough, I also have my fav diamond collection (love the bundle)