• Options
    SaltKkh00SaltKkh00 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    edited March 2022
  • Options
    LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    edited March 2022
    LexKKH said:
    fairyemi said:
    just saw the spoilersā€¦ lol. Is there a new designer? Maybe they should be ā€¦ let go?
    I donā€™t think anyone should loose their job, but the designer(s) should be told that the players prefer how the clothes looked this time last year rather than now, where itā€™s costume-y.
    Its not about being costume like. At least to me isn't since i rather have something different from the usual gowns, crowns and wings.Ā 
    The designs of half of the clothes for the updates are poorly made while it seems like they put the whole effort into one outfit (like the one from last weekend).

Idk if they're rushed to deliver the designs, which doesn't seem to be the case since an update lasts 3 weeks and they must have a lot of pre-designed things in storage already, or if theres really no care about the quality and texture of the looks and they just look like they made in a cardboard with no dimensions.

There's a difference between not liking one outfit and seen how little effort was put into finishing it.Ā 
    Of course all looks from an update can't please everyone, but that should be about the look and not the quality.Ā 
  • Options
    edited March 2022
  • Options
    konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Some of these comments are incredibly disappointing. We each have every right to voice our opinions on the outfits, but saying someone should lose their job because you personally donā€™t like them is crossing a line. I know plenty of players who love the avant-garde/campy aesthetic represented in the outfits. Please be mindful that there are real people behind the scenes making these designs who deserve respect. At the end of the day, our input as players matters, but so does the creative direction of the design team. They canā€™t please everyone.Ā 
  • Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited March 2022
    konradkkh said:
    Some of these comments are incredibly disappointing. We each have every right to voice our opinions on the outfits, but saying someone should lose their job because you personally donā€™t like them is crossing a line. I know plenty of players who love the avant-garde/campy aesthetic represented in the outfits. Please be mindful that there are real people behind the scenes making these designs who deserve respect. At the end of the day, our input as players matters, but so does the creative direction of the design team. They canā€™t please everyone.Ā 
    Yes they canā€™t please everyone but they can do at least 2 looks totally different from this futuristic update Ā like nice hair idk something wearable more casual or trendy gowns or short dresses with amazing eye makeup and great heels. They are strict too much to the theme about robots or something like that Ā and all clothes are similar (futuristic or avant-garde) and I for example I canā€™t buy anything because I donā€™t like and they are not worth my kstars which is sad I just need more different clothes not only in one main theme.Ā 
    You gotta note these are outfits Kalinda chose to share with us & I believe some of the spoiler outfits are Y2K rave & neon party- not just futuristic. We will have to see what the update will bring. Before saying the whole update is dedicated to being futuristic.
    IOS Doll šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Itā€™s 3:00 and we havenā€™t heard anything from @KalindaKing
  • Options
    stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Honestly, letā€™s be real they canā€™t please everyone. Plus these are just some spoiler not all the outfits for the month. Imagine you were designing the outfits. Iā€™m sure a lot of us think we could to better but when I comes down to it itā€™s a different story.Ā 
  • Options
    wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Am I the only one that seems to like some of the items? And donā€™t forget, most of the items for this month arenā€™t even shown, plus we donā€™t know which item is for which event. We really should wait for the update to release and Iā€™m pretty sure a ton of people here look at unofficial spoilers. I think itā€™s best not to talk about people losing their jobs, theyā€™re doing a better job at drawing and designing these things than I ever could, so I never want to complain and act like I could do their job or like they need to be let go for making a design that we donā€™t like. I understand wanting good items, but I feel like some people get so invested in the game that even the smallest thing starts affecting them negatively, and I donā€™t mean to sound judgmental with that at all. Just my opinion, donā€™t wanna start any arguments so please be respectful ā¤ļø
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Are we getting the update today? @KalindaKing šŸ’œ
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    LexKKH said:
    konradkkh said:
    Yes they canā€™t please everyone but they can do at least 2 looks totally different from this futuristic update Ā like nice hair idk something wearable more casual or trendy gowns or short dresses with amazing eye makeup and great heels. They are strict too much to the theme about robots or something like that Ā and all clothes are similar (futuristic or avant-garde) and I for example I canā€™t buy anything because I donā€™t like and they are not worth my kstars which is sad I just need more different clothes not only in one main theme.Ā 
    You gotta note these are outfits Kalinda chose to share with us & I believe some of the spoiler outfits are Y2K rave & neon party- not just futuristic. We will have to see what the update will bring. Before saying the whole update is dedicated to being futuristic.
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    LexKKH said:
    konradkkh said:
    We will see but I lost my hope long time agoā€¦ neon party is colorful and kinda futuristic so it is not for me again, only Y2K rave sounds interesting but you never know what it will be. After march update Iā€™m done with flowers and it would be great to see neutral colors but I think Iā€™m the only one who want neutral colors and I feel Ā hated for that. Sorry for sharing with my opinion because I see that you all love futuristic items and I didnt mean to hurt Ā you all your fashion taste Ā or something like that.. I just wanted to share Ā my feelingsĀ 
    You are not hated on for saying you like something else, people just didnā€™t like you agreeing with the person who said the designers should be ā€œLet go ofā€Ā 
    We should remember to be respectful when expressing our opinions. Saying that someone should get fired is extreme. You can share your feelings but respectfully. I also said that I didnā€™t like the items but in a more respectful manner.Ā 
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • Options
    MedxMedx Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    These are just few items that were shared by Kalinda. And even tho not all of them are my cup of tea but still i'm happy that we got a break from those elaborate gowns.
    Also, the items we got in Enchanted Spring were stunning. Pretty sure everyone involved is doing their job best to their abilities, best we can do is give out our recommendations/suggestions more thoughtfully.Ā 
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Nikaraf said:
    konradkkh said:
    LexKKH said:
    konradkkh said:
    We will see but I lost my hope long time agoā€¦ neon party is colorful and kinda futuristic so it is not for me again, only Y2K rave sounds interesting but you never know what it will be. After march update Iā€™m done with flowers and it would be great to see neutral colors but I think Iā€™m the only one who want neutral colors and I feel Ā hated for that. Sorry for sharing with my opinion because I see that you all love futuristic items and I didnt mean to hurt Ā you all your fashion taste Ā or something like that.. I just wanted to share Ā my feelingsĀ 
    You are not hated on for saying you like something else, people just didnā€™t like you agreeing with the person who said the designers should be ā€œLet go ofā€Ā 
    We should remember to be respectful when expressing our opinions. Saying that someone should get fired is extreme. You can share your feelings but respectfully. I also said that I didnā€™t like the items but in a more respectful manner.Ā 
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited March 2022
    konradkkh said:
    Nikaraf said:
    konradkkh said:
    LexKKH said:
    konradkkh said:
    Geez Iā€™m texting with different person and youā€™re rush to me about different Ā topic and you wish that I should be banned..I didnā€™t write ,,let go ofā€ but another girl so have complains to her not to me I can delete this comment is not a problem for me but Iā€™m texting about something different.
    I do not wish you were banned. I was not talking about you.Ā 
    Iā€™m the bad guy as always šŸ˜ƒ
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • Options
    Nikaraf said:
    konradkkh said:
    Nikaraf said:
    konradkkh said:
    LexKKH said:
    konradkkh said:
    Geez Iā€™m texting with different person and youā€™re rush to me about different Ā topic and you wish that I should be banned..I didnā€™t write ,,let go ofā€ but another girl so have complains to her not to me I can delete this comment is not a problem for me but Iā€™m texting about something different.
    I do not wish you were banned. I was not talking about you.Ā 
    Iā€™m the bad guy as always šŸ˜ƒ
    Okay i understandĀ 
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I assume weā€™re not getting the update todayĀ 
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    The latest weā€™ve gotten a update is around 4:40pm-5:00pm EST.. itā€™s 4:23pm so letā€™s wait and see what Kalinda says. šŸ¤žšŸ¼
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Not all of Kalindaā€™s spoilers are my cup of tea, but I think some are really cute and I actually appreciate that theyā€™re doing something different from gowns. Happy to add some diversity to my kloset!

The alien SYS from last year was one of my very first SYSs so I had absolutely nothing for the theme, but I remember how stunning and unique dolls in the VB were. šŸ˜
  • Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts

These two looks imo are gorgeous šŸ„°
  • Options
    edited March 2022
  • Options
    aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    edited March 2022
    ios dollĀ ā™”
    19 ā™Šļø Texas ā˜€ļø
    šŸ‡²šŸ‡½šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
  • Options
    Guys.. again for the 3rd time.. Kalinda ONLY posted spoilers. Iā€™m sure thereā€™s better outfits in the update. This update had some amazing clothing. Itā€™s not that serious to argue over. šŸ’œ
    THIS!
    ios dollĀ ā™”
    19 ā™Šļø Texas ā˜€ļø
    šŸ‡²šŸ‡½šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
  • Options
    The update isn't ready to be released today. I'll let you know when you can check the app store. Thanks for waiting!
    thank you for the info @KalindaKingšŸ’Ÿ
    ios dollĀ ā™”
    19 ā™Šļø Texas ā˜€ļø
    šŸ‡²šŸ‡½šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø