Options

Relocated Discussion posts from Lookbook thread

SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
This discussion was created from comments split from: 📸👗 2022 KK:H OOTD - Daily Fashion LookBook Thread 💄🤳.

Comments

• Options
    piercewithvicpiercewithvic Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    carramen_ said:

here's mine💖
    Absolutely love the hair 😍
  • Options
    aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    i rediscovered these shoes while playing with these new eyes ✨🖤 will have to come up with more looks with them! 
    ur doll is literally so gorgeous!! 😍😍
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    i rediscovered these shoes while playing with these new eyes ✨🖤 will have to come up with more looks with them! 
    I am obsessed with your look 😍
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @alo @Nikaraf thank you both so much! 🥺💖
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Options
    aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    YoMomma said:

Garden Nymph 🧚‍♂️ 
    so stunning and unique!! 😍
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • Options
    YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @alo Ty lovely doll 💕 I’m actual enjoying this sys theme so felt alittle inspired 🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Idk where to put this but I was wondering if anyone has styled the midnight in spring eyes? I can't seem to figure out what features make them look nice on my doll. Thanks!
  • Options
    Reina12 said:
    Idk where to put this but I was wondering if anyone has styled the midnight in spring eyes? I can't seem to figure out what features make them look nice on my doll. Thanks!
    I haven’t been able to wear them yet as I’ve noticed it takes away the nose highlighter from the misc section : 

Hoping @KalindaKing can pass this on to the team to be fixed 
  • Options
    YoMomma said:
    Reina12 said:
    I haven’t been able to wear them yet as I’ve noticed it takes away the nose highlighter from the misc section : 

Nose highlighter aside, is that your doll wearing it in this pic?? She looks good! And if so, what color eyeshadow and nose are you using? @YoMomma
  • Options
    Reina12 said:
    YoMomma said:
    Reina12 said:

Nose highlighter aside, is that your doll wearing it in this pic?? She looks good! And if so, what color eyeshadow and nose are you using? @YoMomma
    I feel so stupid but I cannot seem to make my doll not look like an alien with them on
  • Options
    Reina12 said:
    Reina12 said:
    YoMomma said:
    Reina12 said:

I feel so stupid but I cannot seem to make my doll not look like an alien with them on
    I really like them in your doll 💕 she looks cute 

• Options
    YoMomma said:
    Reina12 said:
    Reina12 said:
    YoMomma said:
    Reina12 said:

I really like them in your doll 💕 she looks cute 

Thank you! Idk maybe my skin tone or the lips aren't getting me the effect I want and I like your doll so much better 😊
    PS I also love the outfit you have on her! That's good inspo and I'm going to keep it in mind!
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Reina12 said:
    YoMomma said:
    Reina12 said:

Your doll looks so pretty with those eyes! 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    Nikaraf said:
    Reina12 said:
    Reina12 said:
    YoMomma said:
    Reina12 said:

Your doll looks so pretty with those eyes! 
    Really? 😅 they look so alien large to me... I was trying to copy @YoMomma said brows and eye color so that's not what I usually use. Maybe I'll play around with the eyes a little more then...
  • Options
    iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Hey! 👋💖 Are there any eyes similar to the ones on my doll? I know that there is one in the Kloset that I can buy for K-Stars but they kind of look weird on her