šŸŽ† KK:H Update v12.10 - The Perfect Model šŸŽ†

Comments

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited March 2022
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Iā€™m actually quite excited for this update. I like some of the items and also I love the theme ! A few of my old edits were futuristic/sci-fi themed. Iā€™m a sucker for that kind of stuff so Iā€™m looking forward to seeing everything.

yessss @AmyMimi always serving!! šŸ˜
    ios dollĀ ā™”
    19 ā™Šļø Texas ā˜€ļø
    šŸ‡²šŸ‡½šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    LexKKH said:
    konradkkh said:
    Some of these comments are incredibly disappointing. We each have every right to voice our opinions on the outfits, but saying someone should lose their job because you personally donā€™t like them is crossing a line. I know plenty of players who love the avant-garde/campy aesthetic represented in the outfits. Please be mindful that there are real people behind the scenes making these designs who deserve respect. At the end of the day, our input as players matters, but so does the creative direction of the design team. They canā€™t please everyone.Ā 
    Yes they canā€™t please everyone but they can do at least 2 looks totally different from this futuristic update Ā like nice hair idk something wearable more casual or trendy gowns or short dresses with amazing eye makeup and great heels. They are strict too much to the theme about robots or something like that Ā and all clothes are similar (futuristic or avant-garde) and I for example I canā€™t buy anything because I donā€™t like and they are not worth my kstars which is sad I just need more different clothes not only in one main theme.Ā 
    You gotta note these are outfits Kalinda chose to share with us & I believe some of the spoiler outfits are Y2K rave & neon party- not just futuristic. We will have to see what the update will bring. Before saying the whole update is dedicated to being futuristic.
    We will see but I lost my hope long time agoā€¦ neon party is colorful and kinda futuristic so it is not for me again, only Y2K rave sounds interesting but you never know what it will be. After march update Iā€™m done with flowers and it would be great to see neutral colors but I think Iā€™m the only one who want neutral colors and I feel Ā hated for that. Sorry for sharing with my opinion because I see that you all love futuristic items and I didnt mean to hurt Ā you all your fashion taste Ā or something like that.. I just wanted to share Ā my feelingsĀ 
    TBH, itā€™s time for some chill neutral tone downed clothes- maybe we might see some this update or the next.
    IOS Doll šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ Since 2019 :)
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Iā€™m actually quite excited for this update. I like some of the items and also I love the theme ! A few of my old edits were futuristic/sci-fi themed. Iā€™m a sucker for that kind of stuff so Iā€™m looking forward to seeing everything.

woooow they're all so pretty šŸ˜»
    albanian ios playerĀ ā™”
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    alo said:
    AmyMimi said:

yessss @AmyMimi always serving!! šŸ˜

iOS šŸ˜Š
    A+++
    šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
    kkhaylina said:
    AmyMimi said:

woooow they're all so pretty šŸ˜»
    @kkhaylina thaaaanks ! šŸ„°šŸ’•
    iOS šŸ˜Š
    A+++
    šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    AmyMimi said:

These looks are so gorgeous!! Iā€™m getting excited to see how the incredible creative dolls here style the items of this update ^-^
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Since we get TB storyline looks now, I wonder if future updates might give us spoilers about what might come back. When I made guesses about this last weekend, I was only right about one, especially since I forgot outfits I bought already have might be the TB sometimes.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    AmyMimi said:

But Amy, if they looked anything like these, everybody would be jumping out of happiness šŸ˜‚šŸ’œ
    I'm sure the current ones will look good if you make an edit šŸ¤­
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    konradkkh said:
    Nikaraf said:
    konradkkh said:
    LexKKH said:
    konradkkh said:
    Some of these comments are incredibly disappointing. We each have every right to voice our opinions on the outfits, but saying someone should lose their job because you personally donā€™t like them is crossing a line. I know plenty of players who love the avant-garde/campy aesthetic represented in the outfits. Please be mindful that there are real people behind the scenes making these designs who deserve respect. At the end of the day, our input as players matters, but so does the creative direction of the design team. They canā€™t please everyone.Ā 
    Yes they canā€™t please everyone but they can do at least 2 looks totally different from this futuristic update Ā like nice hair idk something wearable more casual or trendy gowns or short dresses with amazing eye makeup and great heels. They are strict too much to the theme about robots or something like that Ā and all clothes are similar (futuristic or avant-garde) and I for example I canā€™t buy anything because I donā€™t like and they are not worth my kstars which is sad I just need more different clothes not only in one main theme.Ā 
    You gotta note these are outfits Kalinda chose to share with us & I believe some of the spoiler outfits are Y2K rave & neon party- not just futuristic. We will have to see what the update will bring. Before saying the whole update is dedicated to being futuristic.
    We will see but I lost my hope long time agoā€¦ neon party is colorful and kinda futuristic so it is not for me again, only Y2K rave sounds interesting but you never know what it will be. After march update Iā€™m done with flowers and it would be great to see neutral colors but I think Iā€™m the only one who want neutral colors and I feel Ā hated for that. Sorry for sharing with my opinion because I see that you all love futuristic items and I didnt mean to hurt Ā you all your fashion taste Ā or something like that.. I just wanted to share Ā my feelingsĀ 
    You are not hated on for saying you like something else, people just didnā€™t like you agreeing with the person who said the designers should be ā€œLet go ofā€Ā 
    We should remember to be respectful when expressing our opinions. Saying that someone should get fired is extreme. You can share your feelings but respectfully. I also said that I didnā€™t like the items but in a more respectful manner.Ā 
    Geez Iā€™m texting with different person and youā€™re rush to me about different Ā topic and you wish that I should be banned..I didnā€™t write ,,let go ofā€ but another girl so have complains to her not to me I can delete this comment is not a problem for me but Iā€™m texting about something different.
    I do not wish you were banned. I was not talking about you.Ā 
    Iā€™m the bad guy as always šŸ˜ƒ
    nobody cares
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Guys, when was the last time your cape town winery got tweet out? I only had it happen to me once and I had that business for several months nowĀ  :(Ā 
    She/HerĀ 

iOS (daily playerā­ļø)
  • SaltKkh00SaltKkh00 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    AmyMimi said:

Can you be on the glu kkh design team. That would rockĀ 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    AmyMimi said:

Your sci-fi edits are the best. I need these hair colours šŸ˜šŸ˜
  • KKHRoselindaDiazKKHRoselindaDiaz Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I hope they do realize all opinions should be recognized as brilliant ideas. What is glu thinking?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    AmyMimi said:

AmyMimi is the hair in the first photo available in the game or is it edited? Itā€™s so pretty šŸ˜
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 105 Posts

LOVE LOVE LOVE these 2 & the tracksuit šŸ˜»šŸ˜»šŸ˜» love the bottom one especially because I have the Vogue with Kim wearing it on the coverĀ 
  • wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Nikaraf said:
    konradkkh said:
    Nikaraf said:
    konradkkh said:
    LexKKH said:
    konradkkh said:
    You are not hated on for saying you like something else, people just didnā€™t like you agreeing with the person who said the designers should be ā€œLet go ofā€Ā 
    We should remember to be respectful when expressing our opinions. Saying that someone should get fired is extreme. You can share your feelings but respectfully. I also said that I didnā€™t like the items but in a more respectful manner.Ā 
    Geez Iā€™m texting with different person and youā€™re rush to me about different Ā topic and you wish that I should be banned..I didnā€™t write ,,let go ofā€ but another girl so have complains to her not to me I can delete this comment is not a problem for me but Iā€™m texting about something different.
    Iā€™m sorry that people were rude to you hon ā¤ļø You donā€™t deserve that @Nikaraf
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    konradkkh said:
    Nikaraf said:
    konradkkh said:
    LexKKH said:
    konradkkh said:
    Iā€™m sorry that people were rude to you hon ā¤ļø You donā€™t deserve that @Nikaraf
    Thank you , I appreciate it. šŸ’“
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Wondering if we will have boxes this month? šŸ¤” I love boxes šŸ’•
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    when is the update? šŸ˜­ I keep checking the app store in every 5 minutes lol
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Hopefully today @lovelydoll
    AmyMimi said:

AmyMimi is the hair in the first photo available in the game or is it edited? Itā€™s so pretty šŸ˜
    @KkhAngelica thanks ! šŸ„° the hair isĀ an edit of two hairstyles so sadly no
    iOS šŸ˜Š
    A+++
    šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I actually quite like the look of the spoilers, I think they look fun and different. Glam items are fine but I like a bit of variation and I like playing with more unusual items. I realise theyā€™re not to everybodyā€™s taste but nothing ever will suit everyone.
    I play on iOS
  • KaylaRodriguez22KaylaRodriguez22 Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I hope this update fix thisšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
    How is that possible? +12?