πŸŽ† KK:H Update v12.10 - The Perfect Model πŸŽ†

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    There is not an April gift box scheduled after the spring gift box ends. I'm glad you're interested though!Β 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Did we get Spring boxes specifically before? Unless I'm having a brain fart right now, I only know of the Halloween, Christmas and Valentine's boxes. But at this point it's hard to keep track of boxes since Glu is coming out with an excessive amount of them.Β 
    Platform: Android

• kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    edited March 2022
    There is not an April gift box scheduled after the spring gift box ends. I'm glad you're interested though!Β 
    I’m actually okay with this. I can start saving for Kimi.
    edited March 2022
    @KalindaKing Can we start getting spoilers ahead of sales to know what's included in them? The monthly boxes ruined the sales since items get taken out of those to be put in boxes. I just want to buy things I want directly in the sale, not taking a gamble on boxes.

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @KalindaKing is Aia the one in the blue outfit?? 😍 
    girl there's only one robot there LMAO. Yes she's the one in the middle lol
    @bunnysmalls 😭
    IOS player πŸ’œΒ 
    She/Her πŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Β https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • SA93SA93 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Android update out
    After looking at TBs I think I can probably guess what would come back besides the Kpop one. I can't decide if I should get a specific hairstyle if it comes back because I have time to save if it's the only thing I'd want this month. But it's not on my list of hairstyles I'd let myself get ahead of the sale.

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    When will we be able to transfer our games from android to ios?
    edited March 2022
    If the TB outfits were for March only, that's dumb. It's one of the only things I've liked in recent months and I still have TBs I specifically planned to get.

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I guess the Android loading screen is different than the iOS one
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    😍😍😍
    I. Want. That. Hat😭 hope it’s not a FG or something else unreachable…
    I notice the android update is out on my tablet.

• briana72briana72 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    hi! not sure if this happened to anyone else but my sys votes are not showing as updated on the tier system. i have 134 but the TS says 92 and i thought the update would fix it but it didn’t. had this happened to anyone? i don’t wanna risk not being in the correct place for this weekends event!
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    briana72 said:
    hi! not sure if this happened to anyone else but my sys votes are not showing as updated on the tier system. i have 134 but the TS says 92 and i thought the update would fix it but it didn’t. had this happened to anyone? i don’t wanna risk not being in the correct place for this weekends event!
    contact customer care and also take screenshots of everything.
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Β 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🀍
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If your scores don't line up, 1st fully close the game and reopen.Β  If you still have that problem, you can contact Customer Care. Sorry this happened but it often self corrects. With the event ending tomorrow I would send in the ticket now.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Wah there literally nothing new? πŸ˜…
    Player since day 1 🀩 iOS πŸ‡³πŸ‡΄

πŸ“’ ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    briana72 said:
    This happened to me last SYS. It should go back to normal once you submit another look and start getting votes! I messaged support but didn't get a reply but definitely you should submit a ticket if it doesn't go back. πŸ’–
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    Wait I just realized the weekly old storyline outfits was a March thing only 😭😭😭 that was so much fun, I really hope they decide to continue it!
    Oh my, when did they say it's only a March thing?? I missed this. I assumed it was going forward
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    KKH_Sara said:
    Wait I just realized the weekly old storyline outfits was a March thing only 😭😭😭 that was so much fun, I really hope they decide to continue it!
    Oh my, when did they say it's only a March thing?? I missed this. I assumed it was going forward

The spring boxes and the TB storyline outfits are 2 separate things.Β 

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    kkhkarmen said:
    Reina12 said:
    KKH_Sara said:

Thanks @kkhkarmen for sharing!
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited March 2022
    by the lack of comments in this thread it doesnt seem to be anything new and exciting. I will hold a bit on updating since I'm actually getting good score in the TB sysΒ 
    She/HerΒ 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    geenellys said:
    by the lack of comments in this thread it doesnt seem to be anything new and exciting. I will hold a bit on updating since I'm actually getting good score in the TB sysΒ 
    Yeah I was going to do that too but then I didnt know how long my scores will be down and if it may go into the next one as well ☹️
    IOSΒ Daily PlayerπŸ“±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
    A +++ List 🀩 Level 49

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I hope we get everything on Aia, she’s beautiful 😍. Looking forward to seeing what’s in this update πŸ˜ƒ
    I play on iOS
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    K-stars shop has been glitching for me for the last few days 😭😭😭😭😭😭😀😀😀😫😫😫😩😩
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    K-stars shop has been glitching for me for the last few days 😭😭😭😭😭😭😀😀😀😫😫😫😩😩
    Same:( I need stars for the collection so I’m pretty depressed rn:(