🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets - 👬3/24/22 Cherry Blossom 👭🗳️

Comments

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I keep refreshing this thread hoping for spoilers 😢😢
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    I’ve also noticed the spoilers are always late on the good themes 😔
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    we need spoilersss!!! there is 1 hour left for tb sys to be over! I don’t know wether I should level down or level up. I always decide based on the next SYS prizes. Please spoilers!
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Wait have we gotten theses looks yet I’m just being curious I had to go back to my photos and was deleting some photos 
    yes-agree
    no-like 
    Well, if these are box items, my stars and diamonds are safe 🙃 I think they are given that there are four of each - if so, should have chased those wings last week…🤔

edit: on second thought, I think the first one is the weekend earnable, the shoes are too inconspicuous to be a separate outfit item. But I might be wrong.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    It’s 10:26am and still no spoilers? 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Wait have we gotten theses looks yet I’m just being curious I had to go back to my photos and was deleting some photos 
    yes-agree
    no-like 
    the one on the right looks like 5 pieces so this might be TS prizes
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    yes-agree
    no-like 
    It looks like TS prizes for me, first look - dress and a bag, second look- hair, dress, shoes, lips?? and the umbrella
    It’s already time for weekend event spoilers😭 Looks we don’t even have a thread yet
    yes-agree
    no-like 
    It looks like TS prizes for me, first look - dress and a bag, second look- hair, dress, shoes, lips?? and the umbrella
    Ah, maybe you’re right - I thought the lips are just the ones from the kloset. Again, what’s with the shoe buckles on the inside?🤔
  • xoxo_jocxoxo_joc Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    yes-agree
    no-like 
    Hopefully your right about the lips! There so beautiful & plumpy! 👁👄👁 
  • everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited June 2022
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    yes-agree
    no-like 
    to me it seems as though the first dress/bag are the earnable prizes and the second outfit is the complete TS prize
    the hair on the first one is throwing me off looks like 3 pieces so probably weekend event earnables 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    I think those are sys prizes. 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Hair and dress are the earnables and the look with lips are ts prizes, i feel like lips might be a gold only item but idc cuz i dont like them. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I only want the dress and flowers from ts 😍 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Fae said:
    I’m ready to have a nice relaxing SYS in silver because I know I’m not a big fan of the TS prizes and won’t mind missing out on whichever is in gold. 😌
    I am doing the same I purposely leveled down 
    edited March 2022
    Nikaraf said:
    Hair and dress are the earnables and the look with lips are ts prizes, i feel like lips might be a gold only item but idc cuz i dont like them. 
    Hope the flowers are also an earnable and not the last - I love them 💕 I mean, I thought these could  be just weekend earnables, not sys ones
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    It’s professional event this weekend right?
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited March 2022
    justanna said:
    Nikaraf said:
    Hope the flowers are also an earnable and not the last - I love them 💕 I mean, I thought these could  be just weekend earnables, not sys ones
    The orange tulips are weekend event earnables I think
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Got leveled down to silver 3 but I'm excited about this one! Good luck dolls ❤
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    @justanna
    About the shoe buckles, someone already said, it's probably designed that way, because if it's on the outside it will be visible outside the lines of some dresses etc. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I am in gold 1 after the SYS even if I didn't even get the last box and I am so afraid for this. 😵
  • LottieW29LottieW29 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    justanna said:
    yes-agree
    no-like 
    Well, if these are box items, my stars and diamonds are safe 🙃 I think they are given that there are four of each - if so, should have chased those wings last week…🤔

edit: on second thought, I think the first one is the weekend earnable, the shoes are too inconspicuous to be a separate outfit item. But I might be wrong.
    I have those shoes so they definitely aren't new, can't remember where from though. 
    Dorica said:
    @justanna
    About the shoe buckles, someone already said, it's probably designed that way, because if it's on the outside it will be visible outside the lines of some dresses etc. 
    You’re right - otherwise they’d be glitching through long dresses. Still a bit unsettling 😂
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Sorry you missed it!
    iOS