👯‍♀️The Cheetah Girls Squad 👯‍♀️(Please don't post unless you're a member)

Comments

• lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    @maggiey you are an excellent leader and very organized. TY for the detailed explanations and the effort! Everything is very clear.
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Welcome to the squad @DramaDramaDrama

@maggiey Thank you so much for being such a good squad leader! I really appreciate everything you do for us and I'm so happy to be a part of such an awesome squad! ❤
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    Welcome to our squad💕 @DramaDramaDrama

You really are an amazing squad leader! 💕Thank you for taking the time to do this for all of us @maggiey
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Just gave out my first batch of kudos under the new system! Thank you @maggiey for taking the time to put this together for us! I know its gonna be soooo much easier for my disorganized self lol. 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I also have out my first 5 kudos with the new system 😊 strangely it says they'll refresh in 40 minutes so we'll see what happens. 

Thank you @maggiey for the effort of putting this together, I'm really happy being a part of this amazing squad! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Hey dolls!

I was supposed to give one of my kudos to @DramaDramaDrama but since she is new in the squad, she has no place in the squad feed! I guess I should wait for her to come to the feed but I hope next kudos refill time wouldn’t delay!
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    maggiey said:
    @dinoqueen9 @livimi @Galaxaura14 @Aniya_ @chrissyy @dpeters @brom617 @buffysummers0990 @smcs97 @Bellbottom @Vidhi @lovelydoll @DearDelilah @DramaDramaDrama

Okay everyone here is the chart for how we will give out kudos! 

You look for your bolded name under the "your name" column, the names under kudos 1-5 are who you are responsible for giving kudos to every single time!  For example, I look to my bolded name and see that I am responsible for giving Liv, Buffy Summers, Aurora, Aniya, and Christine kudos every time it refills.
    I have ensured your own name appears 5 times in other columns so you will receive 5 kudos back every time.
    This new system will ensure that everyone receives a kudos box every 1.5 weeks

I highly recommend taking a screenshot or writing down who the 5 people you are giving kudos to so that you can refer back to the picture or your note. 

Not everyone may see this chart by the time the Thursdays kudos refill but it is expected that we are all using this chart by at least Monday kudos refill to keep it fair (which will also give me time to reach out anyone I may need to). 

If you are still unsure who you have to give kudos to, let me know and I can help you

Please interact with this post in some form by using a reaction so that I know who has seen it (this will help me figure out who I need to reach out to personally to share this chart)

Looks great 👍🏼 Such great work I know that must have taken a long time. 
    Kudos given today 😊 
    also what a great daily reward palette 

• brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I also gave out my 5 kudos with the new system. 
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    I've given out my Kudos to the five lovelies assigned to me, too! 😊👍🏽 
    She/Her
    Android
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Yes… I have also given my kudos to dolls as per chart.
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
    Welcome @DramaDramaDrama
    Happy to have u here 🙂
    iOS player
    I have given my all 5 kudos. But I recieved 4 🥲
    edited March 2022
    I have given my all 5 kudos. But I recieved 4 🥲
    And I received zero 🥲🥲🥲(till now).
    iOS player
    Welcome @DramaDramaDrama
    Happy to have u here 🙂
    Thank you so much. 

Also I gave all my kudos ❤️
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Thank you for all your lovely comments! They made me feel so  🥰🥺🥰

Friendly reminded that not every gives out their kudos as soon they refill or as soon as the sys ends! Timezones and different lifestyles can affect when we have the time or the chance to give out our kudos! I would say that as long as all the kudos are given before the next refresh, it's still a fair distribution? 

I think at this point, just 2 members have not seen the new chart and system we're using but I did say there's a chance that there will be people who won't see it in time for Thursday kudos and therefore don't know they have to give it out to their assigned people. I did reach out to these members and it's just a bit of a waiting game at this point. Perhaps if that is still the case by early-mid next week, we decide as a squad on next steps to take?
    Also huge thank you to @dinoqueen9 and @buffysummers0990 for the squad rewards! 💕💕

edited March 2022
    @Galaxaura14 I am planning to buy the ponytail hair from you as soon as possible. I was gonna buy it yesterday but I was very unlucky with the diamond boxes so I spent a lot lol. If you wanna remove it from your lookbook, I can let you know when I’ll buy it 😊

EDIT: nvm I got it 😍😍😍
    @maggiey Thankuuu Queen👑🥰💕

A good pair of hoops never go out of style imo💁🏼‍♀️
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @maggiey Thankuuu Queen👑🥰💕

A good pair of hoops never go out of style imo💁🏼‍♀️
    These are one of my favorite pairs in the game!! You’re gonna rock them @maggiey

I am normally super unlucky with diamond boxes but I said the dress was to gorgeous to not take a spin and I won it 🥰 I’d love 7 diamonds so I got extremely lucky. My weekend is made 
  • chrissyychrissyy Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Hello everyone!! I am so sorry I have been inactive I have been juggling midterms, work, and personal life and haven't been as active and haven't gotten around to reading this forum yet. I feel so terrible and I apologize but I am back and am super open about the discord and I will be turning my email notifications on for here too just in case. Unfortunately I was unaware of the chart being in place and already gave out kudos today to Maggie, Rachel, Kanika, Bern, and Liv. I am unsure if that messes things up and I don't know if there's any way to even this out , hopefully there's someway we can even it out but if we can't i'm so sorry. Again, I am super sorry about not being reachable but with the discord and notifications it won't happen again!
    edited March 2022
    @buffysummers0990 I completely agree! I’m going through a bit of a hoops phase in real life so of course it ends up reflecting that in-game 😅

@dinoqueen9 definitely one of the best pairs in the game! I always see how amazing all the dolls look with them so of course I had to try them out on mine! 💕

@chrissyy life can get hectic sometimes and that is 100% understandable! I hope you are still taking the time to take care of yourself amidst everything! No worries about your kudos this time, mistakes are understandable when implementing a new system and having not seen the chart beforehand! Going forward with the kudos refill (twice a week, on Mondays and Thursday), it does have to be to the 5 members assigned to you every single time just to to keep it fair to everyone, hope that sounds good to you 💕
    Does anyone own this dress?

I borrowed the pic from the event thread 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    edited March 2022
    @dpeters I have that dress! I can add it to my lookbook if you’d like😊

Edit: it’s there just in case you decide you’re interested. No worries if not! I have a ton of open spaces in my lookbook so it’s no trouble💕
    Thank you so much @buffysummers0990! if it's ok I'll buy it as soon as I get enough diamonds 🥰 probably next week
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @dpeters Of course! Whatever works for you💕

@maggiey 🥰💘
    @lovelydoll thank you for having it in your look book! I’m a sucker for handhelds, can never have too many 😅
    @dinoqueen9 @livimi @Galaxaura14 @Aniya_ @chrissyy @dpeters @brom617 @buffysummers0990 @smcs97 @Bellbottom @Vidhi @lovelydoll @DearDelilah @DramaDramaDrama 

I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far!

I just wanted to share the Discord invite link with you (this link does expire in 7 days so if it doesn't work, send me a message and i'll get a new link for you!)

https://discord.gg/AnE3KtDd

If you have any questions about using Discord, feel free to share here and I can do my absolute best to help you and maybe some other dolls who use Discord will have answers as well 💕

As always, if you have any suggestions that you would like to see on the Discord server, i'm always open to listen to them! I want to ensure that the server works to meet your needs 😊