Can someone help me recover my game please?

Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
edited February 2022 in KKH FAQ & Support
Long story short I had to switch my game back to my phone. When I went to sign back in I had two days game loss. I didn't sign in because I don't want to lose those two days, I fought hard for my second place finish and don't want to lose the rewards (I didn't claim them yet so I don't have a screenshot). Does anyone know a way I can recover my game where it was today rather than two days ago? Sorry if this isn't super clear.

Comments

• Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I know of no way to get your game with the event, transferred over to the other device. Basically you want to merge 2 games.  Your only hope is to get Customer Care to individually add those prizes to the regular game.  Try a ticket, give both your game ID numbers, explain and ask if they will help you.  
    the studio is closed today, but Customer Care is open.  Give that a shot.  But I would get whatever Screenshots I could, and send the ticket now.   Fingers crossed.   If it were me, I’d probably go ahead and claim the rewards before the are wiped for the new event at 10am.  Good luck. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LaToya322LaToya322 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    under the Customer Care tab, it mentions that if your game is saved via Facebook then tap on I've played before on the start screen. I don't know of any other solutions if it's not saved to Facebook. I do know that if you are using apple you simply log in to your Apple account on the new device and you will get a pop-up that will ask you to restore your saved game and it will start from the point in which it was saved. 
    Respectfully, LaToya322! My Doll name is LaToya322! as well play on apple products! 
    Flawless Diamond Squad #398427 We are all flawless diamonds!!!
    Thanks for answering koko! I think I was unclear about what's going on though.

My game suddenly won't load on my tablet - I tried for hours. I had to download the game on my phone. The last save with my logins (facebook and google play) was on 2/18, but I don't want to restore my game with the save date being 2/18 because I have a lot of items won/earned from the weekend that I want to keep. I hadn't claimed the ts items yet so I have no screenshots. I have no screenshots of anything from the weekend. I can't access the game to take screenshots or to contact support. I

I guess my real question was will the game save date move forward with time or is there a way to move it forward without access to my game or do I have to restore it with the save date of 2/18? 

I'm so upset about this. I won/earned everything from the weekend (dating, earnables, 2nd place ts) spun the bundle on a kollection I really wanted and bought kstars. If I have to restore without the items I'll suck it up but I reeallly don't want to.

@kokokokonut

I also don't have my game ID becauae I can't access the game. My hope would be they could access past tickets to get it. Regardless, since I can't access the game I know if no other way to contact support. Also, I know how they are and that they won't give me any items because I have no screenshots. I could take a screenshot of the earnables because it will be in my squad feed but since I hadn't claimed the ts prizes yet that won't be in the feed. The dating items (and others) won't be there either 😭
    @LaToya322
    There's a better explanation above re what I meant is going on. I appreciate that you answered. I'm so sad about this. Robes (and the parasol) come up so infrequently that I really want what I earned this SYS.
    edited February 2022
    When you transfer or reinstall your game, frequenty there is data loss. You might have been level 39,but the restore only brings him you to level 38. Without a ID number, or a current copy of the game on a device, your choices are to take the level 38 game or start over.  The FB restore would be great, except  we have had FB issues, and our games are not connecting,
    Have they responded to your ticket?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MariaAngMariaAng Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Hello girls. So i played the game on fb from years. When i ws trying to play on android tablet i cant transfer the progress. Today i download the game and i found that my save progress when i try to log in with fb isnt right. Anyone know how i can find my real progress and back up my game? Suddenly i cant find anymore the id from fb because the game didnt work there anymore. I found one id in fb (no inside the game) but i dont know if this can help. I already sent email to support. 
    I’m very sorry this happened, I saw your other thread, and you said Customer Care told you to delete and reinstall.  If you contacted support again they will have the best answer for your situation.  

FB is not currently workinG with the game, so your save probably goes back a month or so ago.  I know this is frustrating, but please don’t keep posting the same issue.  If you have not contacted Customer care again after your game didn’t reinstall, please contact them again.  If I hear anything about this, I will let you know. In the meantime, follow through with Customer Care. Good Luck. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary