Awesome Blossoms Squad Thread [Please Don’t Post Here Unless You’re A Member]

Comments

• RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    @prettyinred I don’t think I have that hair but it looks gorgeous. What does it look like on the doll? 
  • HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    @prettyinred I’ve added the hair to my lookbook 🌸 I hope it’s the right one 

• prettyinredprettyinred Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    @prettyinred I’ve added the hair to my lookbook 🌸 I hope it’s the right one 

Aww this hair is so pretty but it’s not available for diamonds, when it does become available I would definitely like to get it
    Are these lips worth saving diamonds for? If not, what are your favorite lips available for diamonds/kstars? 

• ThisIsFallonThisIsFallon Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    @RadiantKKH Those lips are definitely my favorite since they’re always my go to in any event ☺️
    Are these lips worth saving diamonds for? If not, what are your favorite lips available for diamonds/kstars? 

Ever since I got them they are my to go to lips and every lip color looks so pretty 
  • carocaro Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Hi girls. I deleted my app so feel free to "kick me out" of the squad and add someone new. 
    @caro thank you for letting us know and for being part of Awesome Blossoms.   @Nanna_ @JessicaJ @kate_parker I noticed you haven’t been active for a couple of weeks do any of you plan on continuing to play if not so we can look for active players?
    Perhaps we can set some squad rules regarding: 
    -be a daily active player OR 
    -how many days of being inactive before we remove someone from the group
    -send kudos

These are just some suggestions, I know we have lives outside the game and things can get pretty busy or we get sick, etc.
    edited March 2022
    @RadiantKKH I agree with you we do need to have Squad Rules. To start we should vote on how many days should someone who’s not active be removed and I second the part that everyone participated in giving Kudos so we all can get rewards. Another suggestion I would like to make is if someone is going to be inactive for whatever reason let us know whether it’s by private message or post here

Agree - 3 weeks inactive be removed 
    Like - 3 days inactive be removed 
    Awesome - 2 days inactive be removed 
    more make any suggestions
    @prettyinred I like the idea of having some sort of agreement involving kudos but can I suggest instead of 5 days of being inactive can we aim for 3 weeks instead? I understand that sometimes we can have difficulties logging into the game due to family/life/health/work/technical issues and I wouldn’t want to have a game added to the stress if one of us are struggling outside of the game aspect.
    hi dolls, i agree to the mentioned! 
    do any of you have an idea on how we can distribute our kudos so we can all receive the same amount each week?
    @ThisIsFallon I tried to make a chart for kudos where I wrote all names in a column, and gave everyone 5 names under their name but with only 11 active players in our squad, it won't work equally.. so now I'm just taking note of who's giving me kudos and give them one in return  :# 
    @RadiantKKH that’s a great idea. I’m going to be posting in the looking for squad member discussion section and hopefully we can get new members soon
  • chanellechanelle Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    @RadiantKKH that’s a great idea. I’m going to be posting in the looking for squad member discussion section and hopefully we can get new members soon
    I just wanted to appreciate @prettyinred for getting the new members in our squad and seems like we can get a chart for the kudos soon 🤩.

also, we need one more member since Caro mentioned she no longer plays the game.

thanks again guys, this squad is the best 🙌🏻
    hi dolls! I also wanted to express a great thanks to @prettyinred 🌸💝
    I believe soon our squad will be full of active players! 
    with respect to the chart for kudos, I’ve seen a doll posting this, and I thought this is a great idea. but we need 15 active members for that. 

@HaleyMcKay thank you for looking for ideas on how we can distribute our kudos. I think it’s a brilliant idea please feel free to plan our kudos arrangements so we can all distribute our kudos accordingly ☺️
    @ThisIsFallon yes, sure, I will make an Excel sheet with the kudos distribution plan. but we have to find the last person for the squad 
    edited March 2022
    dolls, i made the kudos plan! so each doll has 5 dolls to give kudos to. 

did new dolls join our thread here? 

edit: squad is full, names updated in the table
  • chanellechanelle Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    edited March 2022

This is awesome ! Thanks @HaleyMcKay
    i will be following this but I am not sure if the new members are here. Found @MasaRostova
    Thank you so much @HaleyMcKay ! I already started using the chart to distribute my 5 kudos 🥰
  • Amanda96Amanda96 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I started using the chart too, hoping it's going to work 🤞❤️❤️
  • isaofflineisaoffline Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    heyy do y’all have any free space ?? my squad is missing on the daily boxes and unfairly giving out kudos 😭
    iOS player
    edited March 2022
    dolls, u know what I’m thinking.. 🤔
    i think if the new dolls are not here in the forum, then we have a problem. they won’t know about our thingy with kudos distribution. and someone will not receive their kudos. 😥

if the dolls who joined our squad do not appear here in a week time, i think we shall continue on looking for new members and only here in the forum. thus we will be sure that no one is missing in the communication.

and i have noticed that some new dolls (two of them) are a bit shady with their really broad lookbooks with so many outfits available for diamonds. this makes me think something isnt right there. but that is just my strange opinion 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ 
  • MasaRostovaMasaRostova Registered Users, Member 37 Posts

I didn't know there was a forum about the team. I will use the chart too, the next time.
    heyy do y’all have any free space ?? my squad is missing on the daily boxes and unfairly giving out kudos 😭
    @isaoffline There’s one spot that just open what’s your dolls name so I can accept your request 

Thank you @haley@HaleyMcKay for creating this for us. Welcome to the squad @MasaRostova and @KKH_Jaz
  • memekweenmemekween Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Hello! I just applied to join your squad. I actually joined this community to do so. I'm tired of being stuck in inactive squads. I noticed you have room for one more doll so I really hope you'll accept me <3

My doll's name is Dahlia! c:

Edit: I'm active every day, I always give out my kudos as soon as they're available, and I make fairly frequent purchases!