🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets - 👬3/24/22 Cherry Blossom 👭🗳️

Comments

• tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Just submitted my first look and was put in a group where 4 people have scores and the rest are at 0.. this has never happened before and seems odd 
    edited to add that first place is now at 23 and 12 of us are still at 0... this sys has been a mess and it hasn’t even been 5 hours 
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    @tt_ same here, I am in 28th place with 1 heart right now but 1st place has 15.5 and is wearing the free closet clothing you get when you first join the game 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited March 2022
    ashleyy said:
    Love so much 💖💕💗

Your doll is literally so stunning!!!
    @ashleyy
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @shankkh thank you so much ☺️💗💖
  • MaedaeMaedae Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    First two looks 🌸

• elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts

first 2 looks, such a nice start! 💗 but why do I look botched with the TS lips 💀
  • Ed_daahEd_daah Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Anyone here having issues loading the app? I was able to submit 6 looks on the event but could no longer load the app now. It's either stuck at 50% or 90%. I'm using Android ver 11. 
  • SophieFKKHSophieFKKH Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    edited March 2022
    kaybee said:
    Free box got the hair, and got the outfit at 3rd try, Imma stop at there. Super love this look ❤️ 
    how did you get a free box ?

Just woke up, had edited "Free" to "First" Box, it was 4am for me (UTC+8 time zone) that time lol, so I guessed I was trippy and sleepy that time but didn't want to miss playin SYS on time, I knocked out after submitting my looks and when I got this dress. XD
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    I NEED the diamond box dress 😭😭😭 spent 30 diamonds chasing and all I got were dyes and the cape 😭😭😭😭 should I buy more diamonds to try to get it 👀👀
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    Aline9355 said:
    first two looks🌸

@Aline9355 Both your looks are so gorgeous😍 i love them!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    saffron58 said:
    At least two hackers in my group 🙄 I’ve been in a group with the second person before. She’s in first place right now 😭

The first free look like hackers, idk about the last one.
    I think you can request to move TS groups because of this. You could end up ranking lower/higher tho depending where they put you.

EDIT: CS takes like 200 working days to reply atm so it might not happen
    Yeah I initially didn’t think the second look was a hacker but I recognized the name as someone who I saw submit an unreleased dress during last weekends SYS, and when I looked closer I realized the bag of flowers the doll in the green dress is holding is unreleased. I would change groups if I thought it was worth the effort, but I’ve never had much luck with Glu support. 😞
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    YoMomma said:

This hair is too cute 💕

That hair on your doll is giving me Christina augilera in burlesque vibes. ♡♡♡
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited March 2022
    saffron58 said:
    LexKKH said:
    saffron58 said:
    At least two hackers in my group 🙄 I’ve been in a group with the second person before. She’s in first place right now 😭

I think you can request to move TS groups because of this. You could end up ranking lower/higher tho depending where they put you.

Yeah I initially didn’t think the second look was a hacker but I recognized the name as someone who I saw submit an unreleased dress during last weekends SYS, and when I looked closer I realized the bag of flowers the doll in the green dress is holding is unreleased. I would change groups if I thought it was worth the effort, but I’ve never had much luck with Glu support. 😞
    Oh sorry just realised, that they are two duet looks & not 4 different people, yes doll they are both hackers with unreleased handhelds.

Also I just realised I misspelt 3🤦🏻‍♀️
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    Aline9355 said:
    first two looks🌸

You’re probably sick of hearing this, but your dolllll is sooo pretty omg 😍 especially with the korkov hair, just ✨perfection✨
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Initially only had the boots then I caved in. 😭

A good chase for me considering I have all of the available items.

Happy with everything! 😍

• rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    First 2 looks 💗🌸

• saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    saffron58 said:
    LexKKH said:
    saffron58 said:

Oh sorry just realised, that they are two duet looks & not 4 different people, yes doll they are both hackers with unreleased handhelds.

Also I just realised I misspelt 3🤦🏻‍♀️
    Lol no worries. It’s so weird to see people so blatantly using unreleased items. Like I can’t tell if they’re just dumb and don’t know what’s unreleased or if they’re doing it on purpose 🙄
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    first 2 looks 😍
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Omgggg why is it so easy to accidentally buy something because of npcs??? I just lost 50 kstars for nails????? 😭 I like the nails but spending kstars on them when they’re barely there and glitch with handholds, NO THANKS 🤚🏼
  • Aline9355Aline9355 Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:
    Aline9355 said:
    first two looks🌸

@Aline9355 Both your looks are so gorgeous😍 i love them!
    @Chqrlotte Thank you💗💗
         ✨ ios player✨
           Fb: Aline Doll

• Aline9355Aline9355 Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    Elenaaa said:
    Aline9355 said:
    first two looks🌸

You’re probably sick of hearing this, but your dolllll is sooo pretty omg 😍 especially with the korkov hair, just ✨perfection✨
    @Elenaaa Aww thanks🥰
         ✨ ios player✨
           Fb: Aline Doll

• noorbabenoorbabe Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Maedae said:
    First two looks 🌸

wtf something has to be wrong this is the second person I see get 0 hearts, how is that possible??😭 and your look is so gorgeous!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I've opened 5 boxes: hair, black dye, 2 tickets, handheld, ice blue dye

I really want the dress but I don't know if I'll keep trying 🙈
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • MaedaeMaedae Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    @noorbabe thank you so much! I was lowkey shook when I seen the score lbs 
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I’ve never not gotten votes on a look before. Was it really that bad?

• reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:

First two! First look was planned, the second one i just threw together kind of quickly so i’m glad they did well!🥰
    First look is a dream 💓 so perfectly coordinated!
    iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    First box 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29