🎆 KK:H Update v12.10 - The Perfect Model 🎆

Comments

• DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    I have also problems with getting into the game. It goes to 51% then back to 48% and in repeat.
    Android user. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • doufudubudoufudubu Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I'm not the first (or even like the 5th) person to report this but I'm on an android device and I haven't been able to access the game since updating. Will we get more time for SYS and to get the reward for completing this week's quest?? Hope there will be a solution for this soon because i'm incredibly frustrated😭

Android | ID:5203d030ed006377 | Squad: 486837 (sissy)
  • naumiadnnaumiadn Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    My game won't load pass 90%. I updated the game yesterday I'm on Android btw
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    justanna said:
    Sorry I didn't address this earlier. In-app purchases for Kim Kardashian: Hollywood are currently unavailable in Russia and Belarus.
    @KalindaKing Sorry if it offends anyone here, but this is discriminatory and blatantly unfair as it blocks the free videos. If the company does not want to receive income from a country - fine, I get that and I get that we all try to find ways to express support to the people in these grievous and shocking times (even though this is a very poor way to do so, considering that Ukrainian people receive nothing from it - if the income from Russia went to donations for Ukraine, now that would be true support, but Glu is greedy like that). 

I am completely impartial here since I am not even a citizen of Belarus myself and only live here because my hubby works in foreign affairs. But seeing discrimination here, in the game, makes me think of how the same game shamelessly discriminates PoCs (Black, Muslim, Asian, American Indian etc.), body positive people etc. by pursuing white / European / “model” fashion style - this is just the same trend, and I am very disappointed to say the least. I have always been a free player but was thinking of making occasional purchases - however, when I return home to my country and can make such purchases, I will do no such thing, since this is very far from support and is merely a way to make even more money by covering it up with a flimsy slogan (because this supports Ukraine only as much as, e.g., lack of Asian features in the game supports Asians).
    Just fyi it’s not glu having a say in that, it’s apple itself📱🍏
  • Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    justanna said:
    Sorry I didn't address this earlier. In-app purchases for Kim Kardashian: Hollywood are currently unavailable in Russia and Belarus.
    @KalindaKing Sorry if it offends anyone here, but this is discriminatory and blatantly unfair as it blocks the free videos. If the company does not want to receive income from a country - fine, I get that and I get that we all try to find ways to express support to the people in these grievous and shocking times (even though this is a very poor way to do so, considering that Ukrainian people receive nothing from it - if the income from Russia went to donations for Ukraine, now that would be true support, but Glu is greedy like that). 

I am completely impartial here since I am not even a citizen of Belarus myself and only live here because my hubby works in foreign affairs. But seeing discrimination here, in the game, makes me think of how the same game shamelessly discriminates PoCs (Black, Muslim, Asian, American Indian etc.), body positive people etc. by pursuing white / European / “model” fashion style - this is just the same trend, and I am very disappointed to say the least. I have always been a free player but was thinking of making occasional purchases - however, when I return home to my country and can make such purchases, I will do no such thing, since this is very far from support and is merely a way to make even more money by covering it up with a flimsy slogan (because this supports Ukraine only as much as, e.g., lack of Asian features in the game supports Asians).
    A Russian Troll at KKH but modus operandi similar to other ones.

Maybe check how Russia is destroying each city and town in Ukraine on democratic news sites and then write your story about free k stars again.
    So getting back on theme. Game isn't loading more than 50% and are we getting some free tickets or event points because of that? It will be only fair to everyone because we are behind on sys and weekend event.
    @KalindaKing any update on that? 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Aurora117Aurora117 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Dorica said:
    So getting back on theme. Game isn't loading more than 50% and are we getting some free tickets or event points because of that? It will be only fair to everyone because we are behind on sys and weekend event.

I have the same problem since this morning. Already lost 2 tickets.. Are u on Android?.. @kokokokonut @KalindaKing

• lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts

my forum is very laggy these days. Does anyone know how I can solve the problem? It is very hard to type and add photos bc text box goes very up in the screen just like this:

It never goes down while I type something.
    Aurora117 said:
    Dorica said:

I have the same problem since this morning. Already lost 2 tickets.. Are u on Android?.. @kokokokonut @KalindaKing

Yes, I think it's android problem. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

my forum is very laggy these days. Does anyone know how I can solve the problem? It is very hard to type and add photos bc text box goes very up in the screen just like this:

It never goes down while I type something.
    That happens to me to but it gets fixed once I tap on the typing box. 
    Also bu forum da Türk görmek çok hoş 😂💓
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    justanna said:

But seeing discrimination here, in the game, makes me think of how the same game shamelessly discriminates PoCs (Black, Muslim, Asian, American Indian etc.), body positive people etc. by pursuing white / European / “model” fashion style - this is just the same trend,

(because this supports Ukraine only as much as, e.g., lack of Asian features in the game supports Asians).

Others have covered the reasons why this is wrong foreign policy wise, here’s my take on this particular section of your post (which btw contradicts itself)

I’m assuming you’re white by your doll (sorry if I’m wrong though) in which case please do not ever speak for us PoC on if we feel we’re “shamelessly discriminated” against. We are perfectly capable of speaking for ourselves and I have seen plenty of beautiful Black, Muslim, Indian, Latina etc dolls speak their own opinions on the game. 

Personally, I think the game has done a great job at improving the amount of features and characters from other cultures and I love seeing the new types of Black hair every update, even though my doll won’t wear them. And how in the world is it discriminatory to have “fashion model” style clothing? Plenty of PoC in real life ARE fashion models!

Regardless, when you need to make a point in the future, please do not speak for another group of people on if WE are being discriminated against or not. If/when there is discrimination, we can comment on it ourselves...you just brought it up because you want to compare it to your own situation. 
    well said, you snapped on this! 💟
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Someone know for how long will be items from past storylines that they added yesterday? I don’t know how much time I have to buy some clothes. 🥺🥺🥺🥺 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    Someone know for how long will be items from past storylines that they added yesterday? I don’t know how much time I have to buy some clothes. 🥺🥺🥺🥺 
    Until the event ends
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    Until the event ends
    Thank u so much 😍
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Is the outfit just the dress for that price?
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Is the outfit just the dress for that price?
    Yes
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    The detail on this dress omg I love it 😍😍😍
    I love your new profile picture 😍💕💕
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    The detail on this dress omg I love it 😍😍😍
    I love your new profile picture 😍💕💕
    @Anjakkh tysm! 💜💜💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    @KkhAngelica you look so gorgeous!!😍
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:
    @KkhAngelica you look so gorgeous!!😍
    @Chqrlotte tysm! 💜💜💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Kailyxx_OfficialKailyxx_Official Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    edited March 2022
    My update does not allow the game to load... Disconnected the Wifi, reconnected to Wifi, cleared the cache, power cycled my device, tried to launch the game from my device, Google Play and thru email, and I've also sent an email to glu and waiting a response. Anyone else having this issue??