Help for recover the game from facebook.

MariaAngMariaAng Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
Hello girls. So i played the game on fb from years. When i ws trying to play on android tablet i cant transfer the progress. Today i download the game and i found that my save progress when i try to log in with fb isnt right. Anyone know how i can find my real progress and back up my game? Suddenly i cant find anymore the id from fb because the game didnt work there anymore. I found one id in fb (no inside the game) but i dont know if this can help. I already sent email to support. 

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Currently there are problems connecting to FB. Glu is working on this issue, but please don’t uninstall your game.  You will lose data.  
    You sent a ticket, so if there is any further advice, Customer Care will go over that with you when they respond. Sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MariaAngMariaAng Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    @kokokokonut hello and thank you for replied. I will wait the reply from costumer service. But today i have another problem, i start a new game yesterday. This morning when i was in all went good. Now i try to log in to the game and is stuck in loading screen. I clear the caches and everything and still i cant go in. I read that is not good to uninstall the game but what i can do now?