Game won’t load

2Next

Comments

• eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    hi all -- please try your games now and see if you can load in.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Aurora117Aurora117 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    hi all -- please try your games now and see if you can load in.
    No, mine is crashing after 2 seconds now 
  • RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Finally I'm in! Thanks!!
  • MariaAngMariaAng Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    @eggsandbananas mine works now. Thank you. 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @eggsandbananas mine works, thanks!! 🥳 Can we request the SYS tickets we missed during the time we couldn't access the game? 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Working, tnx
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • snacksagainsnacksagain Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Mine works now but because I reinstalled I'm getting prompted that my most recent character save is from December. Is there any way to get my current character with all items, etc?
  • wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Mine works now but because I reinstalled I'm getting prompted that my most recent character save is from December. Is there any way to get my current character with all items, etc?
    All your items should be available still, in your kloset. It’s just your quests progress that will still be in December. 
    All your items should be available still, in your kloset. It’s just your quests progress that will still be in December. 
    Unfortunately, this is not the case. I am missing clothes, hairstyles, homes, cars, everything I acquired after December.
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    Unfortunately, this is not the case. I am missing clothes, hairstyles, homes, cars, everything I acquired after December.
    well because you reinstalled, you lost progress (im guessing it didnt save) so its just giving you the progress it last saved. idk if you can get your recent progress back, try emailing Glu support? 
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    What?? That’s ridiculous, maybe it’s best to contact support then, or try another method of logging in. Don’t try logging in too much tho, or else you’ll get locked out 
  • CharmainCharmain Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I lost everything... back to level 1.. what can I do?

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I play on android and my game is loading fine
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    Great, thanks. We will be sending out a compensation call, but it looks like there's a technical issue with sending out tickets :(  Hold tight.

@snacksagain PM me your Hollywood ID and i'll see what I can do.

@Charmain same with you

In both case we recommend NEVER to uninstall and reinstall the game unless specifically told to do so by someone at Glu. We almost never recommend that because it's usually not the way to fix any issues.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    @eggsandbananas can we have a button to save our game progress please? 
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
    Comp call should have gone out now.
    @LexKKH Ify ou're logged into iCloud or Google Play it should auto-save your game. Currently we don't have a way for players to initiate saving. The important thing to remember is not to self-troubleshoot issues by uninstalling the app.
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    geenellys said:
    I play on android and my game is loading fine
    Yes, same.
  • amoamo Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    i just had a call from Simon. I dismissed it too fast. I thought it was offering me a generic task but it was something else.

was it about the topic of this thread? he gave me 5 diamonds but my total diamonds didn't go up????
    amo said:
    i just had a call from Simon. I dismissed it too fast. I thought it was offering me a generic task but it was something else.

was it about the topic of this thread? he gave me 5 diamonds but my total diamonds didn't go up????

Try full-closing the app and relaunching it (NOT uninstalling and reinstalling -- just make sure the app is closed then restart it).
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Oh thanks, first I thought it was 3 but it's 5 😁
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
    Comp call should have gone out now.
    @LexKKH Ify ou're logged into iCloud or Google Play it should auto-save your game. Currently we don't have a way for players to initiate saving. The important thing to remember is not to self-troubleshoot issues by uninstalling the app.
    I'm logged into Google play so honestly I think its quite weird that I don't have a save after the end of December 🤔

Either way I've sent you my ID and would be very happy if you can restore it :smile: