🎆 KK:H Update v12.10 - The Perfect Model 🎆

Comments

• Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    Dana_358 said:
    LexKKH said:
    Hey @KalindaKing I’ve seen 2 people report that they have trouble loading into the game
 haven’t seen anyone here on the forum have that issue tho.

Idk if it’s related to location/the update but just letting you know and hopefully you can fix it.
    I have the same problem. The loading stops halfway on Android.
    When will this problem be solved? It's already more than 12h that most are suffering from a bad update. How many times did this already happen?! Is it so difficult to test an update before releasing it?

What will be done do make up the time in SYS and weekend event?
  • Kailyxx_OfficialKailyxx_Official Registered Users, Member 9 Posts

• aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    edited March 2022

apparently its a issue with android users, they are looking into it, Koko said.
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊ Texas ☀
    đŸ‡ČđŸ‡œđŸ‡ș🇾
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited March 2022
    If you have updated and can not open the game, there is a dedicated thread here. Glu has responded and asks that you send your ID number to @eggsandbananas.  Thanks for your patience while they work on this.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🩋Purple Headed ♊+ đŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android 🩋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    justanna said:
    Sorry I didn't address this earlier. In-app purchases for Kim Kardashian: Hollywood are currently unavailable in Russia and Belarus.
    @KalindaKing Sorry if it offends anyone here, but this is discriminatory and blatantly unfair as it blocks the free videos. If the company does not want to receive income from a country - fine, I get that and I get that we all try to find ways to express support to the people in these grievous and shocking times (even though this is a very poor way to do so, considering that Ukrainian people receive nothing from it - if the income from Russia went to donations for Ukraine, now that would be true support, but Glu is greedy like that). 

I am completely impartial here since I am not even a citizen of Belarus myself and only live here because my hubby works in foreign affairs. But seeing discrimination here, in the game, makes me think of how the same game shamelessly discriminates PoCs (Black, Muslim, Asian, American Indian etc.), body positive people etc. by pursuing white / European / “model” fashion style - this is just the same trend, and I am very disappointed to say the least. I have always been a free player but was thinking of making occasional purchases - however, when I return home to my country and can make such purchases, I will do no such thing, since this is very far from support and is merely a way to make even more money by covering it up with a flimsy slogan (because this supports Ukraine only as much as, e.g., lack of Asian features in the game supports Asians).
    Glu doesn’t really have a choice, the shareholders/government probably backed them into a corner 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
    Dana_358 said:
    Dana_358 said:
    LexKKH said:
    Hey @KalindaKing I’ve seen 2 people report that they have trouble loading into the game
 haven’t seen anyone here on the forum have that issue tho.

Idk if it’s related to location/the update but just letting you know and hopefully you can fix it.
    I have the same problem. The loading stops halfway on Android.
    When will this problem be solved? It's already more than 12h that most are suffering from a bad update. How many times did this already happen?! Is it so difficult to test an update before releasing it?

What will be done do make up the time in SYS and weekend event?
    When something similar happened on iOS it took around ten days for Glu to release a patch.
    Why do I even bother 😒
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
    @kokokokonut The KKH event encyclopaedia, can be difficult to navigate if your only looking for a specific weekend event. Have you thought about separating it into separate threads?

For example:
    KKH event encyclopaedia(this would be weekend and midweek events)
    KKH FashionGoals/SMC encyclopaedia
    KKH Kollection encyclopaedia
    KKH SYS event encyclopaedia
    KKH update encyclopaedia
    Why do I even bother 😒
  • jellymimijellymimi Registered Users, Member 64 Posts

is it worth it to buy any of these? i love them but idk how useful they’ll be for sys
    @jellymimi the pink dress scores well for SYS 
    Why do I even bother 😒
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    @jellymimi the pink dress scores well for SYS 
    I second that. I use the entire outfit a lot. The necklace is worth it too.
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    edited March 2022
    When I first got this dress there was a green flower thingy on the shoulder. I don’t know if it was part of the dress or an accessory but it disappeared and I don’t know where it is 
    Also I haven’t seen it on anyone else am I being delusional lol

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Artista said:
    When I first got this dress there was a green flower thingy on the shoulder. I don’t know if it was part of the dress or an accessory but it disappeared and I don’t know where it is 
    Also I haven’t seen it on anyone else am I being delusional lol

Do you remember what you were wearing before you entered the pop up shop? I’ve had times where the outfit I’m currently wearing glitches with the new outfit. Maybe something like that?
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    @peachypink omg yes thank you!! It was this flower. It must’ve been glitched. Thank you 🙏  
  • everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited June 2022
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Thanks for the diamonds. I'm now less than 10 diamonds away from being able to buy the ombre lips. 
    Platform: Android

• lainlain Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    is anyone else’s game constantly downloading? everytime i open the game it takes me straight to the download screen đŸ€•
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    i contacted support about the low scores and they told me to keep submitting the looks and that if i need to submit extra tickets lol đŸ€Ą
    English is not my first language đŸ‡§đŸ‡·
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    What is going on with the Facebook link??? Why is it taking so long to fix? The Facebook link went down the same day earlier this year in Covet, and they had it fixed in days! Maybe the KKH team can ask the Covet team for advice...you're owned by the same company afterall.
    And also, since we can see our squad members current outfits on the squad tab, why not just use that functionality for "friends"? Why do we even need to rely on Facebook at all.
    Ugh end rant, just so sick of the endless issues.
    iOS
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Why is this jewelry in the "Misc" section of my kloset instead of with the other necklaces and watches, and why are these boots in the "heels" section instead of the "boots" section of the shoe kloset?
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    wait I'm confused, why did i just get 5 diamonds?? I'm not mad, just confused 💀
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    I got 5 diamonds? Anyone know why? I didn’t pay attention 😂
    My doll’s name is Anja✹
    Daily player from Serbia đŸ‡·đŸ‡ž ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    I got 5 diamonds? Anyone know why? I didn’t pay attention 😂
    The game wasn’t loading for a few hours
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Wait am I the only one who didn’t get 5 diamonds đŸ„șđŸ„șđŸ„ș
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Can we please have another chance to purchase this perfume? Or can it please be added to the kloset? I didn’t had enough to buy it last time and I had no idea that I could’ve just saved the storyline until I had enough kstars to buy it. đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™€ïž @KalindaKing
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    KKH_Sara said:
    Wait am I the only one who didn’t get 5 diamonds đŸ„șđŸ„șđŸ„ș
    @KKH_Sara have you tried travelling around to activate the call?
    Why do I even bother 😒
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @WhatIsReality yeah I have!!! I’ll send a ticket in to Support đŸ„șđŸ„ș