🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets - 👬3/24/22 Cherry Blossom 👭🗳️

Comments

• odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    @KkhAngelica thank you!! Do you know if I save it, Will I still receive the freebie when I do complete it ?
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @KkhAngelica thank you!! Do you know if I save it, Will I still receive the freebie when I do complete it ?
    @odalysflowers You’ll still get the freebie!!
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    @dinoqueen9 awesome thank you 💖
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Is there anyone who HASNT bought the storyline outfit nor chased after the diamond outfit?? I'm having major FOMO but at the same time I still have so many businesses to buy and never end up doing it on VIP cause I'm out here buying clothes instead 🤣
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Is there anyone who HASNT bought the storyline outfit nor chased after the diamond outfit?? I'm having major FOMO but at the same time I still have so many businesses to buy and never end up doing it on VIP cause I'm out here buying clothes instead 🤣
    Me lol. Didn't open any diamond box this week and skipped on the storyline outfit. Items are super cute but they won't be useful for this update AND I'm saving up for kimi
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    b4tgirl said:
    Reina12 said:
    Me lol. Didn't open any diamond box this week and skipped on the storyline outfit. Items are super cute but they won't be useful for this update AND I'm saving up for kimi
    Ugh I know I'm tryna save up for kimi too - glad to hear from someone else 😂 thanks!
  • saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    kkhaylina said:
    saffron58 said:
    @kkhaylina We’re in the same group again! I love your look doll! ❤️😘
    @saffron58 yes I saw that as well, it's the third (?) time now that we're in the same group haha. I love your looks as well they're so pretty, good luck to you and I hope you get the prizes you want! 💗💗
    Good luck to you too! ❤️❤️
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    Is it worth going after the diamond box dress? I loved him, but I've spent more than 50 diamonds and I still can't 
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Tried my luck again with DBs as I was pretty depressed and got the dress and one ticket! I was actually chasing the hair but I’m happy with what I got 💕🌸 Scoring a bit sh£tty, not a single 5 so far…
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    wait i did not, am i missing something ?
    LexKKH said:
    LexKKH said:
    Better give us 5 diamonds/ a free DB as compensation 👀
    I mean we did just get 5 free diamonds, thanks Glu.

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Reina12 I never spend on diamond boxes. I skipped this weeks storyline outfit. I used to try and buy every storyline outfit but I realised I was just buying them for the sake of it so now I only buy it if I really love it and I know I will use it a lot. This is why I didn’t buy this weeks. It’s pretty but I don’t love it and I wouldn’t use it so 110 stars is a lot for something I’d likely never use.
    I play on iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got the dress because I wanted it, but I also don't bother buying every storyline outfit. I can't save kstars fast enough for that to be possible. I've already mentioned that a lot of times there's one, sometimes 2, item(s) in a storyline look that I actually want but I'm fine without the rest so it's not worth it.
    Platform: Android

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    fallon said:
    Is it worth going after the diamond box dress? I loved him, but I've spent more than 50 diamonds and I still can't 
    Hard to advise but personally I rarely chase dresses unless they dye well and are versatile. This one is lovely but probably not worth it imo. I’d kill for the hair, though, as it doesn’t lock and kinda determines the score (also imho)😊
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Looks 3 - 5 💗 loving this theme!

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    Looks 1-6. Pink is my favorite color so I really love this theme. 💖

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    @kaybee If you go one the game, Simon calls & gives you 5 diamonds… it’s to do with a android glitch where some players couldn’t access the game.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • faith_ginfaith_gin Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Ok 🥲
  • tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    Is anyone else’s app insanely glitchy and lagging like crazy? It’s been quitting a ton and this is the 6th time it’s had this when I open it since updating yesterday. This update has messed up the app badly 

• lucianacostalucianacosta Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    i’m really in love with this dress, so pretty! 🌸

• malibubarbiemalibubarbie Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    trixieee said:
    Pretties in the VB!!

Ahhh! Third picture in the second row is me 💖 first time I’ve been spotted
  • m0ne416m0ne416 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    tt_ said:
    Is anyone else’s app insanely glitchy and lagging like crazy? It’s been quitting a ton and this is the 6th time it’s had this when I open it since updating yesterday. This update has messed up the app badly 

I agree completely! My game has been doing this for about a week and I'm quite annoyed with it. Has to be the update, because I can't figure it out.
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Top 3 no extra tickets 🤩 can not believe my luck

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    3 - 6 😍
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    Looks 4-6 🌸🌷🌈

• Aline9355Aline9355 Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    Looks 3-6🌸

✨ ios player✨
           Fb: Aline Doll

• MaedaeMaedae Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Looks 3-6 

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Me ;-; I haven't bought the storyline outfit this week and the diamond boxes are tempting me but i'm trying to save up to 30 before i use any. I've been trying to buy one business every vip weekend but i used up a lot of stars this month and i'm still recovering.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • Brandy1982Brandy1982 Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    trixieee said:
    Pretties in the VB!!

That’s me and my hubby! 2nd row, 1st duo. 
    Thank you! ❤️
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    No luck with the dress 😭

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language