🎆 KK:H Update v12.10 - The Perfect Model 🎆

Comments

• SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    Aleja28 said:
    I don’t understand why after we got Willow’s new look we still get the old Willow in the weekly storylines 😞
    yeah, makes me wonder why they even bothered to maker her a new look 🥴
    She/Her. IOS free + daily player. 
  • icydiceypriceyicydiceypricey Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    how many stars is the storyline dress? i haven’t started the storyline yet 🫣
  • Anissa722Anissa722 Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    how many stars is the storyline dress? i haven’t started the storyline yet 🫣
    110 kstars
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    SofiKkh said:
    Aleja28 said:
    I don’t understand why after we got Willow’s new look we still get the old Willow in the weekly storylines 😞
    yeah, makes me wonder why they even bothered to maker her a new look 🥴
    probably to make us spend stars/money on her fit. 😭 in true Glu fashion lol 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    edited March 2022
    favs from the new update :)

😭😭😭 girl u must be DUMB 

I am peeping ALOT of cute eye makeup and body paint though 😍 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @sneakypeakys I think some people on the forum actively DON'T want to see spoilers too.

However I will say I do like how you've styled stuff and I'd be interested if you ever say... Made an Instagram where you showed how to style some of the new pieces from updates with stuff we already have. Just an idea haha
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    And this shows how well monitored the forum is 🌝
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    man, kalinda needs to step up her spoiler game! everything looks so much more beautiful now😍
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Is the Facebook problem ever going to be fixed? I miss seeing my friends looks in the game. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Idk if yall realize this, but the more you quote the spoiler post saying it shouldn't be here the more it spreads lol
    She knows it's not allowed so there's no point tagging. Its the moderators job to fix this, but it's been 6h since the post and nobody did anything, so let's just chill. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    And no one sent 1 message to me on a Saturday morning, I get notified in my email, when there's a dm.  If your post was deleted during cleanup, it contained the unpublushed spoilers.
    next time please message me, oh, this was a previously banned cheater, not a friend.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    edited March 2022
    -
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
    Please don’t be bothered by the response icons. And Please everyone, be respectful when posting and keep the comments focused about the game.  Thanks for your understanding.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Onika222Onika222 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    justanna said:
    Sorry I didn't address this earlier. In-app purchases for Kim Kardashian: Hollywood are currently unavailable in Russia and Belarus.
     But seeing discrimination here, in the game, makes me think of how the same game shamelessly discriminates PoCs (Black, Muslim, Asian, American Indian etc.), body positive people etc. by pursuing white / European / “model” fashion style - this is just the same trend, and I am very disappointed to say the least. I have always been a free player but was thinking of making occasional purchases - however, when I return home to my country and can make such purchases, I will do no such thing, since this is very far from support and is merely a way to make even more money by covering it up with a flimsy slogan (because this supports Ukraine only as much as, e.g., lack of Asian features in the game supports Asians).
    I just wanted to reply to this as others have explained the situation and as to why it is the way it is, so much better than I could ever do. While I belive you've made some great points, I don't think it was right to compare 2 different situations simply to make a point. I'm not saying I don't agree with your points talking about the lack of inclusivity in the game (especially as a black person myself who most of her childhood had been forced to try and fit the European beauty standard), I just think that it can come off as extremely wrong and privileged to complain about these issues while comparing them to others, which both don't directly affect you (besides the in app purchases and free videos). While several sources can say that fashion didn't originate from Europe, it is somewhat the standard that has been going on for a while and as others have stated, the game has been improving on including more items for PoC. I feel like you weren't trying to come off wrong like this but it still left that impression.
    edited March 2022
    Reposting in case it was missed. <3
    ……Please everyone, be respectful when posting and keep the comments focused about the game.  Thanks for your understanding.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • tahminatahmina Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited March 2022
    This is the first ever time I’ve ever posted on the forum , I’m more of an observer lol but ever since I’ve updated the game today and ever since I’ve updated my game has changed so much. My character doesn’t look like what I looked like beforehand. Im not able to submit a look because I haven’t paid for items even thought they’re From my wardrobe, I can’t watch k-stars vids and my friends don’t look like what they’re supposed too. Anyone know what to do because my game is sooo messed up
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    I was looking at the privacy app labels on the AppStore for KKH & I have a theory. 

What if the information Glu receives from the product personalisation Identifiers, is how Glu chooses the players that get to test new features.

For example: 

1. How certain players got to preview the new #FashionGoals look/the #FashionGoals that gave diamonds instead of K-Stars 

2. How certain players received the “Holiday Heather” storyline, while others had to wait for the next update. 

3. How half of all KKH players were selected to beta test the throwback SYS for 4 weeks(I can’t remember the exact amount of time players beta tested for, so it could be shorter)

But hey, that's just a theory… a KKH theory.

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • RavenaRavena Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Love this dress
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    im terrified 

I had to do it 😂 it’s so weird, why are they like that?!

I play on iOS
  • SaltKkh00SaltKkh00 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I stand with those who think it's appalling that Russian citizens are being denied access to certain internet privileges by companies. I wouldn't want to be punished had Trump attacked another nation or for Bidens incompetence.....
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Don’t know where to ask so here it is 😅
    I never paid attention that there is “pets” in our closets.
    I bought this buddy as it was the only thing to buy for cash 💰 , but I can’t use it for SYS? What’s the point of them, are they just for appearance? Also whats that with purple paws, what do you get once line fills up? 
  • TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

Don’t know where to ask so here it is 😅
    I never paid attention that there is “pets” in our closets.
    I bought this buddy as it was the only thing to buy for cash 💰 , but I can’t use it for SYS? What’s the point of them, are they just for appearance? Also whats that with purple paws, what do you get once line fills up? 
    Hi doll! If I know it correctly the purple paws can unlock different accessories for your pet, and if you tap on them every ~3-4hours ( in their home ) they give a couple energy and if there's a professional event, +1 star I believe. 🥰

♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
    I was looking at the privacy app labels on the AppStore for KKH & I have a theory. 

What if the information Glu receives from the product personalisation Identifiers, is how Glu chooses the players that get to test new features.

For example: 

1. How certain players got to preview the new #FashionGoals look/the #FashionGoals that gave diamonds instead of K-Stars 

2. How certain players received the “Holiday Heather” storyline, while others had to wait for the next update. 

3. How half of all KKH players were selected to beta test the throwback SYS for 4 weeks(I can’t remember the exact amount of time players beta tested for, so it could be shorter)

But hey, that's just a theory… a KKH theory.

Except my 3 games do to always get the testing. So by your possibility all my  games would be selected, or all would be excluded.  I never know which if any of my games get the testing till it happens. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    I don’t know where to ask this, but I don’t know why I only got 15 free videos today, did anyone else have this problem?
    All the items I got for March SYS’s! 💜 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    here’s a clean photo if you want to share what you guys got as well! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

What I got from SYS!! The prizes this update were GORGEOUS