All Dolled Up 🔥 (please don’t post here unless you’re a member)

Comments

• Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    I can only agree with everything yall stated! I truly enjoyed this game a long time ago which is why I'm still even holding on. But just logging in and seeing the Kudos news.. Like wow. Such a disappointment, the squad is one of the main reasons I stayed so active! :(
    @lilirose98 thanks for letting us all know, even tho it's sad to see you go. I get it.
    I don't know how I'll progress with this, but let's just keep in touch dolls so we know! 
  • tMaxxKKHtMaxxKKH Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    I totally agree with you and understand you @lilirose98. I personally still play this game because I've spend a lot of money on this game and for some stupid reason, I still keep playing. And because of FOMO, even though the items didn't get me too excited lately. There are so many disappointments in this game and we'll probably never get the things we ask for. I hate to see you go, but I really feel you.

And I agree with @Christie_KKH, let's just keep in touch!
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    tMaxxKKH said:
    I totally agree with you and understand you @lilirose98. I personally still play this game because I've spend a lot of money on this game and for some stupid reason, I still keep playing. And because of FOMO, even though the items didn't get me too excited lately. There are so many disappointments in this game and we'll probably never get the things we ask for. I hate to see you go, but I really feel you.

Will do! Thank you. I’m going to take two weeks off and see how I feel. I need to learn to play this game without giving them a dime! 
    tMaxxKKH said:

Will do! Thank you. I’m going to take two weeks off and see how I feel. I need to learn to play this game without giving them a dime! 
    Yep. I’ve been reconsidering spending money on this game too lately, but the announcement last night about the kudos did it. I’m not spending money anymore. 
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I missed the announcement :(@lilirose98 I would be super sad to see you go but honestly I understand it, take these 2 weeks, I think we’ll be okay until then just to see how you feel and maybe transfer it over then if you still feel the same? 💕 I completely agree I need to learn not to spend on it.. the diamond boxes get me all the time.. I need to learn I don’t need everything.. maybe we make a pact not to spend and we can be each others encouragement x 
    #saveourmoneysquad lol 
    I missed the announcement :(@lilirose98 I would be super sad to see you go but honestly I understand it, take these 2 weeks, I think we’ll be okay until then just to see how you feel and maybe transfer it over then if you still feel the same? 💕 I completely agree I need to learn not to spend on it.. the diamond boxes get me all the time.. I need to learn I don’t need everything.. maybe we make a pact not to spend and we can be each others encouragement x 
    I love this! 
    Well, I’m definitely in favour for this!!!!
    Thankfully.. I’m not in love with the diamond box or gb items so I will start this off by not spending on this one for sure won’t even attempt it! :D we can do this ladies! 💕 
  • lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    We will miss you but I totally support your decision @lilirose98 💕 
    I would also like to stop spending money on the game but I have no willpower 😹 I will try my best 🤞
    She/Her
    iOS Player
    After tonight I’ll take my two week holiday from this game 😂 as far as playing SYS’s. I’ll log in to give kudos and maybe stay married for now 🤣. If you dolls are ok, I’ll stay with leadership to the end of my two weeks and let you know where I stand with the game. I’ll check the forum to see if you dolls need anything. Let me know what you think? If not, I’ll transfer leadership to Samana. 
    edited February 2022
    I’m bored lol…I saw that the 12.1 items are available so I’ll add them to my lookbook if anyone is interested.
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    I’m bored lol…I saw that the 12.1 items are available so I’ll add them to my lookbook if anyone is interested.
    honestly me too!! i used to pretty much always finish the weekly throwback box & all my businesses & so far i’ve only gotten to the first box & none of my businesses. nothing has changed aside from the shadiness 🤷🏼‍♀️
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    I caved and I’m playing duets :(. So…I’m addicted to playing this game and dressing up my doll. 
    I caved and I’m playing duets :(. So…I’m addicted to playing this game and dressing up my doll. 
    Just don’t give them money and it won’t feel so bad 🙈 you’ve got this 💪🏼 
    Ty for understanding! Lol it’s bad but yes no more money.
    I more than understand lovely!! Always glad to still have you on the squad though! 💕
    I more than understand lovely!! Always glad to still have you on the squad though! 💕
    Ty! ☺️…I really do like our squad. 
    Good to see you ‘back’! Just saw your message. I came home from a Disneyland trip with my sister. Happy to have you in our squad! 💞
    tMaxxKKH said:
    Good to see you ‘back’! Just saw your message. I came home from a Disneyland trip with my sister. Happy to have you in our squad! 💞
    Tysm! Forgive me as I hadn’t seen this until today. I hope you enjoyed your trip. I’m enjoying being back. But I must say it’s terrible what they’ve done with the kudos 😡. 
    Hi dolls! Can any of you add the butterfly aura to your lookbook? 🦋
    She/Her
    iOS Player
    Hi dolls! Can any of you add the butterfly aura to your lookbook? 🦋
    Hey!! I’ve added it to my lookbook :)
    @tMaxxKKH thank you so much!
    She/Her
    iOS Player
    @tMaxxKKH thank you so much!
    You’re welcome! Thank you too!
    @lisztomania thank you for shopping from my lookbook 🥰. Happy Friday dolls! Hope you all have a great weekend! 
    @lilirose98 You are welcome! Thank you too ☺️

Have a great weekend dolls! I’m excited to go see the JJK movie tonight and then binge the new season of Bridgerton over the weekend 💕
    She/Her
    iOS Player
    Bridgerton is on my to do list tomorrow!!!! 🙌🏼 Have a great weekend all of you!
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Sorry for being MIA! Tried to log in and give you kudos.💕

Anyone could recommend 
    Bridgerton so far? I've watched 1st season but had nooo time on premiere day.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • asuna_KKHasuna_KKH Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Hey dolls! I wanted to let you know that I unfortunately don't have the desire to stay active anymore, therefore I will be deleting the game for now. And as I won't be adding to the daily squad boxes no more I'll be removing myself from the squad.
    I wish you all the best and have fun! 🧚🏼‍♀️
    @asuna_KKH I did wonder what happened when I was giving kudos and saw you left came here to check, completely understand and Thankyou for letting us know! It’s been lovely having you 💕 

@LydiaKKH I binged the second season in one day on Saturday I liked it! I’d definitely watch if I was you 😁