Options

👓Saving for Kimiversary!💲❓

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited March 2022 in KKH General Discussion
Hi.  The Kimiversary is in a few months, and I've written to Lydia about starting the Savers Thread for the Kimiversary, but, she has not been back since January, and has not responded.  So, if any of the Past Saver participants  would like to launch the new group and take over in Lydia's absence, that's great. Post here and we'll try and get it going for you.  TBH, I don't know if she had a right hand helper but I'm hoping someone experienced with the group can step up. 
I know a lot of people found it a great tool to be ready for the Half Price Sale. Any takers?  <3 Also if you were in the group and want to see it work again, post and hopefully others will as well.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    I need this! Hopefully an original member can set this up. 🙏🏽❤️
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    kkhkarmen said:
    I need this! Hopefully an original member can set this up. 🙏🏽❤️
    Same! I’ve been trying to start saving with some trouble 🤭🫣 so this will definitely help💗
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    It's hard to tell how much I should save since we get less stuff in the sale thanks to TB boxes and we never get spoilers ahead of time.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier
    I have a suggestion…
    Find what you want in the closet (half this amount) and stuff you want from this current TB sale and then save like 300-800 more k-stars and hopefully you can get the TB stuff you want the most & if you miss anything you are aware for BF & can save for then.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    @LexKKH I can never do that because I can't guess if certain TBs would be included. After this VIP, I think I'll just save as much as I can and if there's isn't much to get, I'll just take turns on some kollections when the ones I want to spend on pop up. But having storyline outfits and TB storyline outfits makes things harder. 

• Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    I understand, hopefully you save enough 🙏
    Too many things to buy and not enough k-stars lol
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    I would love to be a part of this. Already started on my savings :) 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    When exactly is Kimiversary?
    I only bought pink blossom aura from sale, also had a few good surveys this double K-star’s weekend so I’m happy with the amount of stars I have right now and hope not to get too crazy next weekend 😅
    I usually don’t spend any stars unless I really like a new Kollection or weekly story line and don’t want to save it for later
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I only bought pink blossom aura from sale, also had a few good surveys this double K-star’s weekend so I’m happy with the amount of stars I have right now and hope not to get too crazy next weekend 😅
    I usually don’t spend any stars unless I really like a new Kollection or weekly story line and don’t want to save it for later
    Kimiversary is the anniversary of this game. There will be a sale like Black Friday and everything besides some stuff in Kloset will be on sale. Also some throwback items will be added. It won't lineup with VIP tho which is very sad. As far as I remember we had a vip right before Kimi last year 🥴
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options

June 24 ☺️
  • Options
    DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Dorica said:
    I would love to be a part of this. Already started on my savings :) 
    And already spent most of my saved stars 😂
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    Hmmm, I will go to the old saving thread, and hit up some of the frequent posters, and see if we can get someone to lead it. Lydia put soooooooo much effort into it.  In the meantime, watch those videos and save stars if you can.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Do we know if TB storyline outfits can come back more than once like kollections do? I decided to make a list in my head of storyline pieces I would want to get if they come back before the sale and I'm limiting myself to those.

• Options
    LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Hello, I'm back! Are we going to save some kstars dolls? ❤️❤️
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Options
    ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    @LydiaKKH welcome back gorgeous🤩
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • Options
    Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    Hello, I'm back! Are we going to save some kstars dolls? ❤️❤️
    Welcome back doll! 💖
  • Options
    SaltKkh00SaltKkh00 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I just make sure I always have a tapjoy game offer going.  Got two right now and when I'm done in a month they'll pay out totaled kstars of about 1200....I know some don't have access and others do but only offers that require a credit card but those who have access, take advantage. And just discipline yourselves cause contrary to popular belief you don't actually have to get everything that comes out in the game. 
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    I would love to save kstars but I keep spending them so hopefully with this thread I can save some bc I did save a lot last time, let’s see how it goes because so far, glu has released some pretty good clothes to chase. 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    isaofflineisaoffline Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    damn i need this thread, i’ve been spending ALL of my saved kstars this month 😭
    iOS player
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Well, werent my wishes answered when I found Lydia was back to help us all!.  @lydiakkh feel free to scrap,this and start the new thread in y9ur wonderful style.  This was just van attempt to see if one your past Saving starlets would try and get the group together, as you can see, our hearts were in the right places, cwe were lost. 

If you restart the thread, message me and I'll close this one.  This is a great surprise!  

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

• Options
    edited March 2022
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.