Saving k-stars for Kimiversary 2022! ⭐️

Comments

• DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    i’m so excited you’re doing this again!! welcome back and congratulations on all of your irl achievements @LydiaKKH 💕💕 i participated in the 2020 kimi savings but stopped playing in 2021! i’m aiming for 1000 kstars this year, maybe a little bit more 

ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I’m so excited for this thread to be back! It helped me alot last year. My goal is 2000-2500 🤩🥳 

• MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    I have awesome squad members who log in every day and I get k stars in my kudos boxes most of the time . I'm currently at 90 kstars my goal is 3500-5000 I can't wait until the kimiervesary ❤
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    TIP: make sure to vote during SYS to get a couple of kstars!! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Yesss, I need so many tips lol!
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • naya_yhnaya_yh Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Congratulations on all of your achievements!!! Very proud of you @LydiaKKH!!🥺❤️

I am hoping to save up to 1,000 kstars for now🤍
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

Aiming for 3000 but we'll see. I won't be able to hold myself back if I get any of the kollections I've been waiting a long time for.
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Really excited to join for my first kimiversary! I had 2400 saved up until the March TB sale so I am aiming go get back up to 2000 at least
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    for any dolls who have been eying contour, highlight, blush, a new nose (LOL), etc i highly recommend you wait until kimiversary! i did so myself when i first started playing, and it pays off to save that many kstars in the end because of the 50% off closet sale. trust me when i say it’s the best feeling ever when you finally get to give your doll a makeover💛
    ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • SalinaB11SalinaB11 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I’m really looking forward to my first kimiversary where I am playing the game continuously!

I’m not the best at saving my kstars, so I will start my aim at 1,000 kstars

I currently only have 32 kstars, I spend most of my kstars on weekly storyline outfits and boxes

• MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Welcome back @LydiaKKH 💜 I’m gonna start small and set a goal of 500. I’ll increase it once I meet it. I haven’t been watching my daily videos so we’ll see how it goes. Hopefully I get better so I’ll have enough to go on another Kimmi shopping spree. 🎉🛍

• viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Thank you for doing this thread!  And Congrats on your life achievements. 👏 

This will be my first proper save for kimiversary (I restarted playing last year in May and didn't take full advantage so just bought lots of stars, but would really like to save this year instead. 😀 

Currently in 485 but would like to get to 1,500 or maybe even 2,000. I haven't saved any weekly storylines so will try that. Any tips on what to do if you really like a VIP sale outfit but still want to save?  

• vampiregirlfriendvampiregirlfriend Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    I’m so excited for this! I’ve been seeing people talking about it in other threads and so happy to finally participate! I have 162 stars and I’m aiming for about 2000. I love a good box though, so I’ll need to stay away unless it’s really good lol 

• notmaddienotmaddie Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    hi :) im saving too and hoping to get like 1500k
  • notmaddienotmaddie Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Also I’m doing the same thing with my diamonds because I want to save enough for when if they bring back the diamond boxes with the body contour! I NEED it. I only got the hair and bathing suit. 😭 (from the 7th kimiversary sys) 
    i wasn’t thinking about that lol i should save my diamonds too :( 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I got all my makeup last year and I barely got any clothing but this time that's all I will get I hope we get the black and pink coat with the ribbon back because it wasn't in the mini sale we just had this update
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Recently in my voting booth I'm getting only kash and energy, don't know why 🙄
    But, also got twice a diamond so 😁
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    currently have 136, my goal is 1000 considering i can’t do offers and i have spending issues lol
  • AnjaKAnjaK Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    I'm so excited, this is the first time I'm participating 🥳
    As you can see I really need something to discipline me, I always go crazy with kollections (all I'm getting is energy as you can see..) 😂😭😭 
    My goal is 1000, since I'm able to watch 20 videos a day for K stars 🥰
    I also want to save diamonds in case body contour and highlight come back  
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    Welcome back and congratulations to you @LydiaKKH!

This will be my first Kimiversary so I’m excited. My wishlist is hefty because of that, but I want to be realistic and set a goal of 1500. I’ll definitely adjust as we get closer to the big day!

Thank you for putting this together again!💗
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I am so happy that you are back @LydiaKKH 💓 Last year I saved up 920 kstars with your help 🥲 So this year I am hoping to save up to 1000 - 1500 stars. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    viktoriia said:
    Thank you for doing this thread!  And Congrats on your life achievements. 👏 

This will be my first proper save for kimiversary (I restarted playing last year in May and didn't take full advantage so just bought lots of stars, but would really like to save this year instead. 😀 

Currently in 485 but would like to get to 1,500 or maybe even 2,000. I haven't saved any weekly storylines so will try that. Any tips on what to do if you really like a VIP sale outfit but still want to save?  

What I do is that I think ”Do I really NEED this or do I just really WANT it? Will it score good in SYS? Do I have something that looks like this already? How will I feel in a month if I don’t get it? Would this be worth this many K-stars if I bought it as it is?”

So just really think if it’s worth it and don’t go for it if you really don’t love everything. Also, ALWAYS keep in mind that they might put something out over the next couple of months that might look similar 😇
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    edited March 2022
    So excited for my first kimi! finally going to get some face makeup that’s for sure😮‍💨currently at 283 K-stars and hopefully will reach my goal of 1,000 -1,500! Will also try to save up some diamonds just in case
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Welcome back @LydiaKKH and congratulations!!💕
    I want to join this year because I think it will help me a lot.And because I have a serious spending problem 😂
    My goal is 1500

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I’ve been pretty terrible at spending recently, completing almost every VIP weekend. 

Hoping I can save to 1500! 🤞
    I’d love to buy some businesses but none are ever offered to me. :’)

Also - how does everyone get their pets to stand behind them?
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @Fae you can adjust where your pet stands by tapping this in you kloset
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Nikaraf said:
    @Fae you can adjust where your pet stands by tapping this in you kloset
    Ahh thank you so much!! I really appreciate it! This is not going to help me with saving since I’ll probably buy a cat now. 🙈
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Fae said:
    I’ve been pretty terrible at spending recently, completing almost every VIP weekend. 

What do you mean they are not offered for u? Just go to London, Lisbon, Paris etc. and Sandra should be inside the building that has a business so you can get it
    Fae said:

What do you mean they are not offered for u? Just go to London, Lisbon, Paris etc. and Sandra should be inside the building that has a business so you can get it
    I have the Paris & Iceland businesses, and I’ve heard the ski resort, theme park are the next best, but the buildings are just locked for me. 😔