🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets - 👬3/24/22 Cherry Blossom 👭🗳️

1151617181921Next

Comments

• MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

I love the dress and umbrella! Hair and heels are ok, and the lips are…cute? Lol a bit different but I like them 🤞🏽
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    edited March 2022
    yay this is the best i’ve done 🌸
    lips are weird though

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    MikiMinaj said:

I love the dress and umbrella! Hair and heels are ok, and the lips are…cute? Lol a bit different but I like them 🤞🏽
    I think your doll looks fab with these lips 💕
  • JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited March 2022

🌸💜
    My doll's name is Mishaah 🌸
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
  • trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts

• jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Only thing I wanted😍

• MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    justanna said:
    MikiMinaj said:

I think your doll looks fab with these lips 💕
    Thank u 🥰💓💜
  • Mell22Mell22 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Wow! THANKS GLU SUPPORT! Anyway @KalindaKing sorry to bother you, but is there any way to do something with this. I had 0 heart on one and on another half heart just disappeared, the screenshots were attached. Sorry, I'm really frustrated, because I even used bought ticket and ended 15th because of those glitches.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hi @Mell22 Sorry you had a bad experience with support. Feel free to send me a PM with your ID (copy and paste the #) so I can try to follow up.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kkhcrosekkhcrose Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Hi @Mell22 Sorry you had a bad experience with support. Feel free to send me a PM with your ID (copy and paste the #) so I can try to follow up.
    @KalindaKing
    I had a nearly identical issue as with an equally unhelpful response from support despite having screenshots of the issue. I will PM you with my details as well
  • xoxo_jocxoxo_joc Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Just wanted to point out that last weeks earnable dress looks just like Tammy Hembrows baby shower dress! 🌸☺️