Comments

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    MiisaKKH said:
    Finally some use for this dress😍

Where is it from?
    You can probably use it throughout the whole month 😅
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @Briannakkh it is from a dating event back in October 2020 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    @haylow71 hey, we are in the same group! Good luck! I love your first two looks ❤️
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

I do well in gold with scores above 40 but when I drop to silver my scores drop with me 🤨🤔
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

✍🏻Only use gowns✍🏻 Got it👍🏻 Anyways, i liked my first look lol
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Gowns are the way to go I guess👍.

• amoamo Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Was this modern metallics or a similar theme?

Usually some nice person posts the things that are being Thrown Back to 🙂

Can someone pussy previous MM prizes? I love using them as inspiration for my outfits
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    From the lack of posts I assume everyone’s exhausted from this weekend. I know I am. It’s just getting boring to do tb sys. At least for me. I’ve sat out the last two. 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    amo said:
    Nikaraf said:

Can someone pussy previous MM prizes? I love using them as inspiration for my outfits
    It was October and close to Halloween that is why we received this outfit.
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I kind of miss not having SYS twice a week. It's like you're on a hamster wheel where SYS never ends and you don't get a break.
    Platform: Android

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    amo said:
    Nikaraf said:

If I'm being honest, I don't think we've had modern metallics as an sys before coz someone would've posted the original prizes if there were any.

Theres some inspo on the first page of this thread. My advice is metallic gowns seem to be scoring well. 

Best of luck 😊👍
  • AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    I hate TB sys, and this is not even TB. 
    What are we supposed to wear?😩

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    And here I thought metallic mini dresses counted. I don’t have sh!t for this sys, to be honest, but I want some boxes 😭
  • morgyboo27morgyboo27 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I never got kim’s call for this, the business center in LAX to look at inspo is locked for me and the SYS event hasn’t popped up for me. What do I do??
  • brigittedailybrigittedaily Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Am I the only one who this event has not started yet? I did not get the call nor can I see the announcement to enter looks! 
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts

Glu just started to test the waters and I'm already tired of it. A whole month dedicated to one theme? God, no! We play SYS twice a week, 108 looks per month. Taking Duets in count, 136. Now it's going to be 136 looks following the same exact theme (plus extra tickets). Just submitted my two initial looks and the thought of doing the same thing on Thursday is turning me off.

• donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I never got kim’s call for this, the business center in LAX to look at inspo is locked for me and the SYS event hasn’t popped up for me. What do I do??
    have you updated the app?
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    First 2 looks
  • morgyboo27morgyboo27 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    donya said:
    have you updated the app?
    Updating the app fixed it! Thank you!!
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @Caisakkh i think we are in the same group! 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Yeah I think Glu is seeing how this will go. Having similar themes all month. Mostly because I’ve seen on forum some dolls really don’t have any outfits pertaining to a certain theme therefore they cannot obtain prizes/sys prizes. So this way they can get outfits throughout the month and be able to get more prizes then they usually would. And this way voting booth has a good idea on what looks to vote for. A more on them voting booth per say. I don’t know this just what I think 😂 probably more then that to it. 
  • Bvtterflies_baddiesBvtterflies_baddies Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I think it’s time for me to get back to saving up on kstars 😭. I don’t know if this month will be worth spending any. I never got as far as 150 something kstars I really wanna get to the Thousands  before the kim anniversary event. Does anyone have any tips? I’ve never spent any real money on this game🤷🏽‍♀️. I’ve tried doing videos also but I only get about 2 videos. But on my android I get game offers ( which I do and is easier)instead of shopping offers on iOS which I think is unfair. But I’m just pretty clueless on what to do for this sys. My closet is totally not gonna be up for the next months futuristic style faze.😩 I don’t even have the bottoms or tops to any of the items in my closet that I can’t make a outfit.
  • CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    @Caisakkh i think we are in the same group! 
    Yees, good luck ☺️💗
    ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    I think it’s time for me to get back to saving up on kstars 😭. I don’t know if this month will be worth spending any. I never got as far as 150 something kstars I really wanna get to the Thousands  before the kim anniversary event. Does anyone have any tips? I’ve never spent any real money on this game🤷🏽‍♀️. I’ve tried doing videos also but I only get about 2 videos. But on my android I get game offers ( which I do and is easier)instead of shopping offers on iOS which I think is unfair. But I’m just pretty clueless on what to do for this sys. My closet is totally not gonna be up for the next months futuristic style faze.😩 I don’t even have the bottoms or tops to any of the items in my closet that I can’t make a outfit.
    Same! I also have an Android and i have the same issue with watching videos for stars. I can watch about 5 in a whole week but never more than that😭 The game offers too, those are the only ones i get and they take so much time and effort to finish and i get lazy quickly so i never try them.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    @haylow71 hey, we are in the same group! Good luck! I love your first two looks ❤️
    Thank you so much and good luck to you too! 💕💕
  • alejandraguemalejandraguem Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Hi everyone! It’s a kind of a dumb question but I don’t have any Facebook friends on the game, could you tell me what are the benefits of having them?