🗳️ 🔙 🤖 SYS -3/31/22 -Retro Cyborg! 🔙 🤖 🗳️

Comments

• ponylegsponylegs Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    ponylegs said:
    That’s not the case @pastizi.  Glu is not purposely holding back. 
    How about someone explain what the case is then?
    Last week, when the exact same thing happened, remember how glitchy SYS was when it began, with the blank backgrounds, no diamond boxes, incorrect titles, etc? And then Kalinda said something like “now you know why I had trouble posting spoilers!” 

Clearly, that was a technical glitch that affected her as well as us which meant she couldn’t get access to the clothes to take screenshots the day before. It’s probably the same thing this week. 
    Thank you for explaining this!
  • DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Last SYS I used alllll my diamonds to get that flower dress… and finally after opening 7 boxes I got the dress!!! But it never went to my closet. I contacted customer support and they told me that yes it’s a known issue but there isn’t anything they can do and they suggested I make sure my phone is not “hot” when I play.  😑

Just a heads up for everyone for this weekend. 
    This happened to me a few months ago. I remember they told me that there was nothing they could do about it as well. I also won one item and received another so check and see if you ended up getting something else new.
    It was wasn't highlighted as new or anything, It was just added!
  • DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts

Bronze: dress, eye makeup, necklace
    Thank goodness! I was hoping I could still have a chance at winning the dress and eyes! I didn't play much this throwback sys, so I'm in silver III
    Thanks for posting!
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts

For a limited time, dyes will be removed from the Showstopping Style gift boxes. It will cost 10 diamonds to open the gift box and it will be easier to win clothes or tickets! This change will last throughout the 12.10 update.
    I really like that they did this. Ik it can be a pain that they increased the price because we can't earn diamonds and they're more difficult to come by but lets be honest, a lot of us have gotten dyes (and some nearly had full palettes of dyes) where we would've spent more than 10 diamonds anyway chasing items. In the last sys alone, I got 6 sets of dyes from diamond boxes which is 30 diamonds worth . I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays out :).
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Omg the waitress (?) outfit in the diamond box is SO cute! 
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    justanna said:
    Might be an unpopular opinion, but I liked it better when we had 5 diamonds per box. That way we could get lucky and pick something good for just 5 diamonds, but to gamble 10 diamonds away on something we cannot choose is a bit tricky compared to just buying stuff from the VB for diamonds…
    Just further on this - a bit unfair to have, eg, the cherry earrings or the shoes in the box which are obviously not worth 10 diamonds🤔 Really wish I had used my five diamonds last week to chase up that hair😂
  • bunnysmallsbunnysmalls Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Now why is the diamond box 10 diamonds?
    💋 KKH Discord Server:
    https://discord.gg/MdB84a7xVH
    justanna said:
    justanna said:
    Might be an unpopular opinion, but I liked it better when we had 5 diamonds per box. That way we could get lucky and pick something good for just 5 diamonds, but to gamble 10 diamonds away on something we cannot choose is a bit tricky compared to just buying stuff from the VB for diamonds…
    Just further on this - a bit unfair to have, eg, the cherry earrings or the shoes in the box which are obviously not worth 10 diamonds🤔 Really wish I had used my five diamonds last week to chase up that hair😂
    I disagree personally! It costs 10 diamonds to buy earrings in the VB so I think 10 diamonds in the boxes is fair. But I’m someone who would rather not open a box at all and miss out on a item I like than spend a week’s worth of diamonds on dye, so I save all of mine for the VB anyway. 

I’m sure they’ll collect feedback and data on which box is more popular so it’ll be interesting to see what they do next update!!!
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Got the eyes😍😍😍
  • tushhh0tushhh0 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    thankfully not in love with any items. i’m BROKE
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    I only had 4 items left after getting the hair and the ray gun. This is what the boxes looked like… I was hoping I would get either dress. I guess its nice not having boxes filled with dye but not happy using 10 diamonds for 1 ticket. 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got the 80 stars so I'm done with the new kollection. I'm too nervous I'll waste Kstars just to get the shoes, which I don't want. 
    Platform: Android

So according to the box info, it’s a 65% chance you’ll get clothes, 35% tickets. Hmmmm
  • KKHhopeeKKHhopee Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Dont get me wrong yall i love these eyes so much but i was really hoping it was gonna be just a heterochromia EYECOLOUR and not a whole eye, imagine being able to put it onto any of your favourite eyes 😭

Android doll from sweden! ♥

Been playing since launch but recently restarted back in december 2021 because of phone issues!

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

Got lucky and got the eyes!🤩
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    I got the eyes first spin and tried again and got the stars. Thats my sign to stop.

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I loveeeee the animation from the dress in the bundle 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • KKHhopeeKKHhopee Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Also why do i only have one ticket???? 
    Android doll from sweden! ♥

Been playing since launch but recently restarted back in december 2021 because of phone issues!

• LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    For a limited time, dyes will be removed from the Showstopping Style gift boxes. It will cost 10 diamonds to open the gift box and it will be easier to win clothes or tickets! This change will last throughout the 12.10 update.
    Acceptable 🤝
    Nvm...
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    haylow71 said:

Was supposed to be saving but definitely went overboard 🥲🥲🥲
    Gorgeous 😍😍😍
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited March 2022
    @KalindaKing can we pay about 30 diamonds to permanently turn of dyes (&maybe tickets) and be able to toggle them appearing in our boxes on & off?
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Got the face makeup and then the bundle in the kollection 😍😍😍 is SO pretty