Options

Items lost

kara19kara19 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Hi, my phone completely crashed and shut down  and I had to re download everything. I downloaded the app, put in my details. Restored my game and it wasn’t where I left off. To start, it says I only have 50 Kstars which isn’t true because I just purchased more kstars the other day and I should have 255. I participated in the recent show your style game which was the cherry blossom. i was 6th/4th (it kept changing) the last time I checked before my game crashed. i also purchased more tickets for this (the tickets are still there which is odd because everything else is gone). some of the items in my closet are gone including my cherry blossom branch in the MISC section that was one of the rewards from the cherry blossom show your style. I lost my
prizes for cherry blossom, didn't rank, lost outfits and dyes. lost money and levels. lost my stars. 
I contacted customer service the other day and they asked about my level and that's it. they still haven't got back to me. I showed them the screenshots that showed that I was clearly part of the event so they didn't think I was lying. I hope they sort it because I had such good items that disappeared, plus the stars and dyes. I also was higher on the A list. I was like 4th or something. I hope they fix this. I was advised to write this on here and ask for a Kalinda? If it helps. When i went back in to the game after downloading the app again, it put me in the outfit and progress that I was at like two weeks ago? I also tried restoring purchases and that didn’t work either. 

I really hope this is resolved as I spent a lot of time getting these items, I spent a lot of time on the show your style event and then also a lot of money for K stars as I was trying to save up for Contour and highlight. please try and resolve this, I’m really upset about it. my player pin is: cec3td

Comments

• Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    @KalindaKing
    Can you help this doll in anyway, also can you ask the team if they can introduce automatic saving please 🙏. This happens to too many dolls… :/

Sorry this happened, KKH strongly advises against uninstalling the game (but sometimes we can’t help it which is super annoying) It looks like your game reset to the last time it had saved, meaning you were not rewarded for anything after the past save. Sorry this happened- hopefully all is resolved and recovered soon.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    kara19kara19 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    @KalindaKing
    Can you help this doll in anyway, also can you ask the team if they can introduce automatic saving please 🙏. This happens to too many dolls… :/

Sorry this happened, KKH strongly advises against uninstalling the game (but sometimes we can’t help it which is super annoying) It looks like your game reset to the last time it had saved, meaning you were not rewarded for anything after the past save. Sorry this happened- hopefully all is resolved and recovered soon.
    Thank you so much! I know it advises not to but it was my phone that rebooted and I actually lost all of my apps and photos etc. Hopefully it can be solved in some way and I can at least get the K stars back since those were the ones I spent actual money on but it would be great if I got everything back. Thanks for the help as well! <3
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hi! I found your conversation with support and asked them to follow up with you.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.