🗳️ 🔙 🤖 SYS -3/31/22 -Retro Cyborg! 🔙 🤖 🗳️

Comments

• MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Dude I’m kind of disappointed we didn’t get the outfit that aia was wearing, I really wanted it.
  • poppylockspoppylocks Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    1-4🤖

edited April 2022
    I literally waited to see if they’d offer aias costume as a storyline outfit only to be disappointed, then spent most of Kstars on the kollection only to get energy, more kstars and some stupid dye.  Really starting to hate this game more and more.
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    😐

the one on the right that is in my ranking 
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
    Ilze said:
    Dude I’m kind of disappointed we didn’t get the outfit that aia was wearing, I really wanted it.
    I'm pretty sure we will get it for free piece by piece same like Czarinas outfit over Christmas, as we got the glasses today 😊
    I’m sorry for my rant lol, I just woke up hoping to see it, then spent a whole bunch of k stars hoping to get lucky and get the big kollection prize like others. But thank you for your optimism, i needed it.
  • JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited April 2022
    I spotted three hackers in my TS group and messaged @kokokokonut Hope they can track them down and I encourage everyone to do the same if you also have a cheater in your TS.
    My doll's name is Mishaah 🌸
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Ilze said:
    I'm pretty sure we will get it for free piece by piece same like Czarinas outfit over Christmas, as we got the glasses today 😊
    I’m sorry for my rant lol, I just woke up hoping to see it, then spent a whole bunch of k stars hoping to get lucky and get the big kollection prize like others. But thank you for your optimism, i needed it.
    Please, rant away, I've had at least 3 rants to myself about Glu this morning alone 😆 Though diamond box related 🥲
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    I'm a bit late, but here are my first two looks ✨

Omggg those are stunning!!! 😍
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts

Submitted an extra ticket, first 50 since Christmas.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    LexKKH said:

I am glad a more retro look s doing well for you. I keep seeing retro not getting popular vote in the VB compared to just cyborg
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    tortor said:
    LexKKH said:

I am glad a more retro look s doing well for you. I keep seeing retro not getting popular vote in the VB compared to just cyborg
    Tysm, I’m a bit shocked as I don’t feel as if my looks are very cyborg-y, like a lot of the beautiful looks on the form.
    If it’s working, I won’t complain tho 🤐
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Elenaaa said:
    I'm a bit late, but here are my first two looks ✨

Omggg those are stunning!!! 😍
    thank you so much! 🥺
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    edited April 2022
    I’m wishing I’d skipped this sys tbh. None of my looks are getting anywhere near a decent score and I don’t really have anymore things that look vaguely on theme. 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    There is one way to make the DB’s fair for everyone and Glu still earning a lot from it, that’s to make the DB’s just like the other boxes. Make the box 5 diamonds, update with the new outfits every weekend and the other stuff you could also win are the old DB outfits. That way more people would buy diamonds and go crazy opening boxes to get every item (new players could get older things and older players could get a new chance to get them)

(And ofc it would be good to have a diamond business and like a ticket shop/box for k-stars/diamonds so that free players can still get them)

Just a thought 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    reeb said:
    I know they’re too retro but it’s all I got! I still think she’s cute 🥺

reeb said:
    I know they’re too retro but it’s all I got! I still think she’s cute 🥺

The 2nd one 😳😳😳🤖🤖🤖❤️
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    Looks 1-5

Obsessed with your looks 🥹💓
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    Looks 1-5

Hi @Anjakkh Love your lewks! I think you were totally robbed on your second lewk!!!! So many recent items especially the skin tone and a 36???? Crazy!!! 
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    alvaas said:
    There is one way to make the DB’s fair for everyone and Glu still earning a lot from it, that’s to make the DB’s just like the other boxes. Make the box 5 diamonds, update with the new outfits every weekend and the other stuff you could also win are the old DB outfits. That way more people would buy diamonds and go crazy opening boxes to get every item (new players could get older things and older players could get a new chance to get them)

(And ofc it would be good to have a diamond business and like a ticket shop/box for k-stars/diamonds so that free players can still get them)

Just a thought 🤷🏽‍♀️
    I so agree with this - if anyone from glu is reading this why can’t you just do that? What would be really good would be if we could earn one free diamond box as a weekend sys prize part way along the progress bar, then any others would cost 5 diamonds to open and would have current sys showstopper items, past ones, and 5 diamonds or tickets. If they have dye it should be special dyes only like others have said (twilight/opal/others like wine red that people like but no basic yellow/green/blue etc.) Glu are still going to make money because diamonds are hard to earn - people spend all their kstars chasing the kstar boxes but with diamond boxes realistically people are going to need to buy packs to chase everything.
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    2-3 because my first look was so rushed. I know I’m not retro enough but scoring alright, I just wished the arm paint worked! 

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    @Nikaraf @Irons
    thank you so much!! It means a lot 💕💕
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

Looks 3-5 💜👽 Going to try more retro looks to see if that can help me get out of the 30s 🫣
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts

This sys is treating me well! I love the db box look sm, it reminds me of Ariana grande’s R.E.M stuff ✨