šŸŽ† KK:H Update v12.10 - The Perfect Model šŸŽ†

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Is the new update necessary? The second one that became available recentlyĀ 
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    šŸ•ÆļøšŸ•Æļø My kollections reset tonight so I'm manifesting the witching hour or the darling diva kollectionšŸ•ÆļøšŸ•Æļø
    She/HerĀ 

iOS (daily playerā­ļø)
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Iā€™m still waiting for party all night kollection and bonfire bombshell kollection
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Iā€™ve been waiting well over a year for beautiful eden šŸ˜”
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm not actually hoping for good kollections. They almost never pop up anyway and if I'm saving for the sale, the only way I'd bother is if I like enough stuff in the kollection and if it isn't one I've taking that many turns on yet.
    Platform: Android

• RazzyMayouRazzyMayou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    sarie said:
    alvaas said:
    I hope they bring back the ghost storyline outfit so we can get the blue skin colour again šŸ¤žšŸ½
    That'll awesome !! Also the green skin color from Halloween update, though I don't remember if that came with a storyline outfit or not
    the green skin colour was in a kollection

That's awesome thank you!!Ā 
  • RazzyMayouRazzyMayou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    @Briannakkh @KkhAngelica that's awesome, thanks, don't understand how I missed that, but awesome I can get it finally
  • dearmydeardearmydear Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    anyone else get this offer pop-up?
    *price is canadian dollars

@dearmydear I didnā€™t get that offer and how much is it USD? Do you know?Ā 
  • dearmydeardearmydear Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    @dearmydear I didnā€™t get that offer and how much is it USD? Do you know?Ā 
    ahh i'm sorry, i don't know! the cad <--> usd conversion doesn't follow the actual conversion (probably due to daily currency fluctuations), but 70 cad is approximately 56 usd if that helps. i'm so sorry that i can't give you a more accurate answer :''(
    I finally own the ombre/gradient lips. I would like them better if the mouth could close, but I like how lip colors look with it.Ā 

Ok thank you @dearmydear
    Where is the 3 old storyline outfits? Donā€™t they come out on Thursdays? Where we can buy them again?Ā 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    You guys I had a dream where Lachimolala posted one of her inspos and I was like I donā€™t like your inspo ( I would never say that. If I donā€™t like sth Iā€™ll keep it to myself also her inspo is always on point ) Ā people starting lol ing my posts and then everyone was coming at me. Even Lachimo replied but I donā€™t remember what she said. Then I got kicked out of my squad and my friend on forum restricted me and her last message to me was ā€œsis when someone posts inspo you respect their styleā€ or something like that. Also I got banned from discord chats. It was so terrible šŸ˜­ I remember I kept on checking my phone to see if I actually wrote that in my dream lol. Once I woke up I ran to forum just to see everything is okay. Sorry for the long post lol.Ā 
    OMG I'm sorry dream me kinda made you get banned everywhere šŸ˜… and you're right, a inspo can't please everyone so that would be ok.
    I know how disturbing these dreams are, even tho it's kinda silly. I once dreamed I lost all my progress and my doll looked like when I started playing with no makeup and fb gifted clothes. I had to open my game a few times to make myself believe it wasn't true!
    I think at this point we can all confirm kkh has drove us insane lol.
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    TW: blood and scars
    @KalindaKing this ad is very disturbing. Can we not get this ad anymore?Ā 
    I literally look away when this add shows.
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Nikaraf said:
    You guys I had a dream where Lachimolala posted one of her inspos and I was like I donā€™t like your inspo ( I would never say that. If I donā€™t like sth Iā€™ll keep it to myself also her inspo is always on point ) Ā people starting lol ing my posts and then everyone was coming at me. Even Lachimo replied but I donā€™t remember what she said. Then I got kicked out of my squad and my friend on forum restricted me and her last message to me was ā€œsis when someone posts inspo you respect their styleā€ or something like that. Also I got banned from discord chats. It was so terrible šŸ˜­ I remember I kept on checking my phone to see if I actually wrote that in my dream lol. Once I woke up I ran to forum just to see everything is okay. Sorry for the long post lol.Ā 
    OMG I'm sorry dream me kinda made you get banned everywhere šŸ˜… and you're right, a inspo can't please everyone so that would be ok.
    I know how disturbing these dreams are, even tho it's kinda silly. I once dreamed I lost all my progress and my doll looked like when I started playing with no makeup and fb gifted clothes. I had to open my game a few times to make myself believe it wasn't true!
    I think at this point we can all confirm kkh has drove us insane lol.
    Donā€™t worry about it. I know you arenā€™t problematic and Youā€™ve never been mean to me šŸ¤ I can confirm that kkh has driven us insane.Ā 
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
    I guess we really are getting the AI model's look since we already got the glasses this week. And I'm glad the storyline look was easy to say no to.Ā 

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    @kokokokonut @KalindaKing
    VIP weekend is next weekend, right?
    Where is double start weekend?? šŸ˜•
    IOS Doll šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ Since 2019 :)
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts

Your doll is so so pretty, I don't suppose you remember where your top & skirt are from?Ā  <3
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Huge props to the designers who worked on the Kollection dress, the animation is SO gorgeous!
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Fae said:

Your doll is so so pretty, I don't suppose you remember where your top & skirt are from?Ā  <3
    Pretty sure that top was in the spring forward boxes & the skirt is a Karl L skirt that (I think) can be found in the TB boxes & is available for 12 diamonds? I could be wrong tho.
    IOS Doll šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ Since 2019 :)
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    TW: blood and scars
    @KalindaKing this ad is very disturbing. Can we not get this ad anymore?Ā 
    I used to get this ad and found it very disturbing but the last time I got it, it was censored like blurry on the parts that showed blood šŸ˜Š
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    Just like last year my phone is overheating just as soon as I open the gameā€¦ am I the only one? šŸ«¢šŸ™‡šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
    @alvaas I haven't had any issues with my tablet this time but I noticed other people mentioned they're having issues.

• b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    edited April 2022
    What's the update for? I personally haven't had any issues with my game so I don't wanna update bc of sys scores
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    This ā€œupdateā€ doesnā€™t mention any bug fixes. šŸ¤”Ā 
    Are you able to tell us what itā€™s for? @KalindaKing