🎆 KK:H Update v12.10 - The Perfect Model 🎆

Comments

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited April 2022
    nnnooy said:
    Please change the ranking system!! 
    It's impossible to get a higher rank because the NPCs are getting higher rank fast and it's so dumb and unfair.
    All the top 10 in my game are like that: 

I was #11 like an hour ago and now i am #22, how is this even possible to get #1 like that?? 

I already was #1 once but since a few months ago i went down and it's impossible for me to even reach the top 10, when i get close to that i immediately go down it's so annoying. 

Off topic but I love the Doja Cat inspired look 🤍
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Can we get 4-5 tickets in DBs instead of 1-2? Bc of the price increase obviously. 
    TS would be absolutely crazy 😭😭
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
    Ramadan Mubarak 🌙 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

Newsletter
  • NeonJinNeonJin Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Hi dolls, not sure where else to post this.
    Last duo SYS I ran into the same glitch as everyone else, and I lost 100 kstars as a result. I have pictures of the before and after and I contacted support twice, but both times they basically told me they couldn't do anything and that it was my fault, and closed the ticket. I am a mostly free player and ended up being only left with 6 kstars, so this whole situation has been really heartbreaking for me.
    Does anyone have any idea what I should do  :(
     local vaporwave girl 🌴
    my doll's name is Jin

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    NeonJin said:
    Hi dolls, not sure where else to post this.
    Last duo SYS I ran into the same glitch as everyone else, and I lost 100 kstars as a result. I have pictures of the before and after and I contacted support twice, but both times they basically told me they couldn't do anything and that it was my fault, and closed the ticket. I am a mostly free player and ended up being only left with 6 kstars, so this whole situation has been really heartbreaking for me.
    Does anyone have any idea what I should do  :(
    @NeonJin, I would recommend opening another ticket & also asking @KalindaKing to help in anyway… I’ve seen a lot of people lose k-stars because of NPCs lately.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @NeonJin I know this won’t help now but what I’ve done is since the update that made it so we can share our wardrobe with npc contacts, I’ve gone through all my female contacts and edited their looks so everything on them is something in my wardrobe. I only ever use female npcs in duet SYS events and as yet have not had any stars go missing.
    I play on iOS
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    What is this? 😭

I swear they just reply like they’re trying to hit a word count on an essay - like just tell me the first time no, sorry but we are working on the glitch thanks for feeding this back to us 😭
    I feel you so much on this, I know she’s already overpinged, but I would try and contact @KalindaKing

I spent something like a week and a half going back and forth with customer care after my TS scores didn’t sync up, with customer care constantly telling me my prizes were correct, and Kalinda managed to solve things so quickly for me. 
  • PearlPearl Registered Users 77 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    What is this? 😭

I swear they just reply like they’re trying to hit a word count on an essay - like just tell me the first time no, sorry but we are working on the glitch thanks for feeding this back to us 😭
    Lol the "Sadly," part... as if they care. So pathetic
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    @NeonJin I know this won’t help now but what I’ve done is since the update that made it so we can share our wardrobe with npc contacts, I’ve gone through all my female contacts and edited their looks so everything on them is something in my wardrobe. I only ever use female npcs in duet SYS events and as yet have not had any stars go missing.
    I have done this too. Plus it makes them much prettier than their original looks.  Haha 
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @Fae @Pearl thanks guys 💕 Sorry the messages take up so much space btw but I see it so much that CS sound like they are just writing without really saying anything 😂 and not consistent with each other too it’s kind of funny but not at the same time 😭
  • mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    nnnooy said:
    It's impossible to get a higher rank because the NPCs are getting higher rank fast and it's so dumb and unfair.

I was #11 like an hour ago and now i am #22, how is this even possible to get #1 like that?? 

I already was #1 once but since a few months ago i went down and it's impossible for me to even reach the top 10, when i get close to that i immediately go down it's so annoying. 

i have a question( its a dumb question but i never knew the answer ), what does the numbers between the name and the rank means? like (-11) and (+33) etc
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
    mary1313 said:
    nnnooy said:

i have a question( its a dumb question but i never knew the answer ), what does the numbers between the name and the rank means? like (-11) and (+33) etc
    For example (-11) means that 11 people passed that person. Or (+33) mean that the person passed 33 people. 
    Aslo it isn’t a dumb question at all. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Oh no! I don't even have enough items to dress my doll for the Neon Party theme and it's duets ☹️
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    mary1313 said:
    nnnooy said:

For example (-11) means that 11 people passed that person. Or (+33) mean that the person passed 33 people. 
    Aslo it isn’t a dumb question at all. 
    OHHHH okayyyyy makes sense thankssss
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    edited April 2022
    hey, dolls can someone put this hair on my doll to see if it’s worth getting ?🙏🏻
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Is this supposed to be like that or is that a glitch or something? 

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    hey, dolls can someone put this hair on my doll to see if it’s worth getting ?🙏🏻
    Here you go. I’m not sure if the eyes and complexion are the same though. 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    thank you 🫶🏻
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    kkhxio said:
    thank you 🫶🏻
    You’re welcome 😊
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    The update isn't working for Amazon again @KalindaKing
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Can you guys please fix this? I have enough professional acquaintances, but they're not showing up

• KittyPrydeKittyPryde Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Not a major issue, but today's limited time goal doesn't have any dialogues. I just started the photoshoot with AIA and she's there, with no dialogue bubble. I know this has happened a couple times, but I hope this doesn't mean we'll get another glitch like the Wild West one.
    Android player.
    English isn't my first language.
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    has anyone else’s game been lagging a lot since the new update? every time i click on the game it lags for a good minute before sorting itself out but it’s happening every time i return to the app
    also drains my iPad so much 🥴
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸