Options

Lost game

Reddlady84Reddlady84 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Hi all . My game glitched in Saturday and I lost all my work I've been playing for over a year. I have contacted customer service multiple times.
I have stated a new game. Has this happened to.anyone else the did you start a new and was it worth starting a fresh. 

Comments

• Options
    lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Did customer service not help? I lost my game and it pushed me back to last year but they were able to retrieve it after I finished the tutorial (level 5/6 I believe) If their not able to help then it’s up to you and your enjoyment of the game wether to continue and start again or not. 
  • Options
    Reddlady84Reddlady84 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Did customer service not help? I lost my game and it pushed me back to last year but they were able to retrieve it after I finished the tutorial (level 5/6 I believe) If their not able to help then it’s up to you and your enjoyment of the game wether to continue and start again or not. 
     They keep saying they have sorted it and I do enjoy the game so.I think I will stick with it.
    Also wouldn't mind if I lost some work but I've lost so many items it's so frustrating. 
  • Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Have you tried restoring purchases?
    if your game is lost you might aleast be given some k-stars/fashion goals you’ve bought.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)