💎 Diamond Squad 2.0 💎 Full (15/15)

Comments

• solarflaresolarflare Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I just saw that Jackie hasn’t played in the last 2 weeks. Should we maybe find a more active member to help out with the kudos?
  • MilokkhMilokkh Registered Users, Member 112 Posts

My second kudos gift box!
  • heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    edited January 2022
    I just saw that Jackie hasn’t played in the last 2 weeks. Should we maybe find a more active member to help out with the kudos?
    I was thinking that too. I also noticed @bryonyc hadn’t given any kudos yet. I was wondering if maybe you (@bryonyc) are not aware of the update?
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Third time is apparently not the charm lol 
  • MilokkhMilokkh Registered Users, Member 112 Posts

Third kudos gift box!
  • bryonycbryonyc Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Hi guys, sorry I hadn’t realised about the update and kudos. I’ll keep being active with it moving forward 💕

@heavydirtysoul :smile:
  • heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    @bryonyc No worries! That’s what I thought so that’s why I reached out to you 😊😊
    @heavydirtysoul thank you ☺️ x
  • saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    Hey y’all! Just wanted to check in because I haven’t posted in the forum in so long! All of your look books are so cute and it’s great that we’re having all 15 people log in most days. I’m convinced we have the best squad EVER! 😍❤️
    I adore our squad so much!! 
    Well done to everyone on your placements in the sys this week 😁 my kudos refresh soon so I’ll get them sent out 💕
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    Hey squad! Does anyone own one of these dresses and can add it to their lookbook so I can buy them? 🥺

• siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    KKH_Ren said:
    Hey squad! Does anyone own one of these dresses and can add it to their lookbook so I can buy them? 🥺

Hi! I personally do not have either of them, but I'm sure you could find them in the VB since they're on theme... I've spotted the red dress a couple times, and hopefully you can get them:)
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
    KKH_Ren said:

Hi! I personally do not have either of them, but I'm sure you could find them in the VB since they're on theme... I've spotted the red dress a couple times, and hopefully you can get them:)
    I’ll definitely try that! Tysm 😁
    @kkh_ren I have both of them I think! I’ll add them to my look book if you’d like so you can see which one you like better on your doll!
    saffron58 said:
    @kkh_ren I have both of them I think! I’ll add them to my look book if you’d like so you can see which one you like better on your doll!
    Hiii I ended up purchasing the red one earlier today from the VB 😔 But if you could please keep the black one in your lookbook I’d really appreciate it! It’ll be my next purchase 😁
    KKH_Ren said:
    saffron58 said:
    Hiii I ended up purchasing the red one earlier today from the VB 😔 But if you could please keep the black one in your lookbook I’d really appreciate it! It’ll be my next purchase 😁
    Oh yay I’m so glad you found it! Every time I find something in the VB that I like I’m always like a couple diamonds short and then I never see it again. 😭 I’ll keep the black one in my look book for you as long as you like! 😊
    edited February 2022
    Nvm I already found them✨

Does anyone have these eyes? I'd love to buy them if so:)

Android free player
    Doll IG - Sienna

I have these, but I feel like I always respond to these so I’ll give someone else a chance to add them to their look book too! I’ll add them to mine right now but if anyone else has them and wants to add them to their look book for Sienna, definitely do! I want everyone to have the chance to have squad members purchase from their lookbook. If no one else adds them to their lookbook, then you can buy them from me. 😊
    saffron58 said:

I have these, but I feel like I always respond to these so I’ll give someone else a chance to add them to their look book too! I’ll add them to mine right now but if anyone else has them and wants to add them to their look book for Sienna, definitely do! I want everyone to have the chance to have squad members purchase from their lookbook. If no one else adds them to their lookbook, then you can buy them from me. 😊
    Oh I just read that you found them! Ignore my last post! 😊
    @saffron58 omg so sorry I should have waited to buy them from you instead of the VB.🙈 I got impatient and purchased them as soon as I spotted them because it took forever to save enough diamonds lol
    Android free player
    Doll IG - Sienna
    @saffron58 omg so sorry I should have waited to buy them from you instead of the VB.🙈 I got impatient and purchased them as soon as I spotted them because it took forever to save enough diamonds lol
    No worries! I’m glad you got them!
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Hey dolls!
    Is ‘Milo’ still in this forum? They have not been active lately :(

Hi dolls! Does anyone own this dress?
    KKH_Ren said:

I do! I just added it to my look book. 😊
    saffron58 said:
    KKH_Ren said:

I do! I just added it to my look book. 😊
    I purchased from you!! Tysm 🥰
  • MegsMegs Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Hi girls! I've recently joined your squad. My doll's name is Megan! Nice to meet you all. Your dolls are all BEAUT! I was wondering if anyone has this hairstyle in their wardrobe. I remember I had it on my first game but I lost it for some reason. If anyone has it, can they please wear them? I'd really appreciate it if you could help me. Thanks a ton! 😘
  • MegsMegs Registered Users, Member 8 Posts

Megs said:
    Hi girls! I've recently joined your squad. My doll's name is Megan! Nice to meet you all. Your dolls are all BEAUT! I was wondering if anyone has this hairstyle in their wardrobe. I remember I had it on my first game but I lost it for some reason. If anyone has it, can they please wear them? I'd really appreciate it if you could help me. Thanks a ton! 😘
    Hi Megan! Welcome to the squad:)

I personally do not own that particular hairstyle, but maybe someone else in the squad does, I hope you'll be able to find it!
    Android free player
    Doll IG - Sienna
    Megs said:

Hi Megan! I was just sorting through my hairs and I saw that this one is in my storage. If you still want it, I can add it to my look book for you! Just let me know! 😊
    Hello lovelies! I just wondered how many of us are on this forum from the squad? 💖