⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    edited April 2022
    • a Glu app in the app store would be awesome tbh, im tired of coming into the website every time.
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    • Better storylines. Every week we're getting poor storylines. There are no dialogue, no mystery, no interaction. It's literally falling flat. Not to mention the fact that we're not even getting a ride anymore. The "Go Now" option seems irrelevant, but it's quite nice to players.
    • I'll ask once again to improve the Kollections rotation and let us organize our kloset. It's insane to spend minutes looking for a single item.
  • deshawn0deshawn0 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    • Please give male characters more unique weekly/event items. For example girls got the cyber glasses for completing the first Aia series and I would’ve loved that. Instead I have it in my women’s closet and can’t even wear them.

•Please at least make accessories unisex. In this SYS event there’s a neon drink and I’m pretty sure if I get it I won’t be able to use it
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    • Make older kollections, no longer rigged… The items in them aren’t that great compared to newer items & a lot of the time people want the bundle, but aren’t aware they will need to spin it 8 times until they can get the bundle. Update the odds to the odds we see in kollections today :)

• Introduce a save button to save our game, idk if it even automatically updates properly to what’s already in place

• More achievements/make current achievements resetable (especially kloset achievements)

• Update us on double weekend/events maybe introduce a game calendar as some stuff isn’t clear like the recent missed double star weekend?

• change duets/SYS in some sort of way don’t make them too energy draining

• At least make weekly TBs events have to reach 450, maybe 500 for weekend

• the game is pretty repetitive and we get thrown so many tasks at once, I’m never on track with one story line because I just have so many tasks so I don’t enjoy the plot element of each task.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    edited April 2022
    - higher payout with So Chic London if the store is fully furnished & keep cash options for furnishing 

- award more than 1 star for leveling up - even if it’s 5 stars & maybe a diamond or 2

- add more storylines? I’m level 76 and haven’t gotten a new one (other than weeklys) since around level 42

- let us buy Kstars for kash and diamonds for Kstars 

- option to “sell” Kloset items that we don’t like/don’t use - even if we only get half value back; ie if we bought something for 50 Kstars we could get 25Kstars to sell or if we can sell weekend/SYS earnables for 25-80 Kstars

- let us have more than 2 kids - I have 2 now from my marriage but I want to adopt too

- better Kloset organization

- auras and handhelds available for both genders in the Kloset so we can use them with spouses etc
    • increase odds of getting clothes in daily boxes so it won’t appear in the GBS, I think after I purchased stuff/had a vip trial it decreased my odds of clothing in daily boxes.
  • idiotsandwitxhidiotsandwitxh Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    WINNING A SILVER BOX PRIZE SHOULD NOT RUIN MY DAY 

-I worked really hard, did really good in show your style just to get 3 dyes from a silver box.

-All other items were shoes and hair

-I didn’t think you could receive something so bad in one of those & it was really upsetting.

-I love playing this game but feeling that terrible over winning a prize should never happen.

-Especially with the amount of time and effort that goes into those events. 

-Im pretty hurt at this outcome and if it happens again I don’t think I can keep playing.

• chloe333chloe333 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    - have outerwear (like jackets we can wear over dresses and shirts)
    - be able to layer accessories 
  • idiotsandwitxhidiotsandwitxh Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I really think you shouldn’t be allowed to buy extra tickets for the show your style. 

-It makes it hard to genuinely compete or know who is and who isn’t…

-feels pretty gross to just buy your way to the top…

-starting to question if the votes are even real 

-would be a lot more fun if it was a pure competition and the winners were actually just the most stylish. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
     - Please give us more storylines with our spouses/babies/families. I’m tired of just going on dates with my spouse and just seeing babies sit in the nursery. 
    - please give us more storylines with Maya 
    - give us an anniversary storyline with our spouses 
    - create a storyline where we can set Maya up with someone or even Maria. 
    Just giving some ideas for storylines bc I’m bored with these boring storylines we get every week with no dialogue. 
    Turn the wedding reception hall in Waikiki into a diamond business please. 

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    • please let us have the option to buy sys tickets with stars or diamonds, since there are some problems in my country and literally theyre not allowing purchases with credit cards, so i think that would help some people
    • daily kudos.
    • if we could watch maybe 1 or 2 videos for diamonds a day
    • keep the energy timer even after 9 energy because at 10 the timer doesnt show anymore
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
    edited April 2022
    Please let us have a second chance on getting these items! Either by creating storylines to get them for free, since they’re freebies or adding them to the kloset so we can purchase them! The perfume bottle I was not able to get because I didn’t have enough kstars at the time and I had completely forgot that I could save it until then, so I wasn’t able to get it. Please let us have a second chance on getting these freebies. For example, like how the cat costume we got from Kim as a freebie, was added to the Halloween boxes. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Please let us have a second chance on getting these items! Either by creating storylines to get them for free, since they’re freebies or adding them to the kloset so we can purchase them! The perfume bottle I was not able to get because I didn’t have enough kstars at the time and I had completely forgot that I could save it until then, so I wasn’t able to get it. Please let us have a second chance on getting these freebies. For example, like how the cat costume we got from Kim as a freebie, was added to the Halloween boxes. 
    This photo is missing, some face stars and hair

@LexKKH I edited the post ty 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Can we please have a few different SYS groups depending on your time zone/continent for the dolls who have SYS finish at 1am,2am,3am,4am, 5am and 6am - it isn’t fair!!! 

We play the game to win prizes just like everyone else, if we sleep as we need, we risk being sniped out of a decent placing…

Please make this happen, not everyone lives in North America.
    Can we have a change email option here in game settings please? @KalindaKing
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    edited April 2022
    Please make these items available!!!!
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    Another chance to put our email into the game!
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• amalieoerbakamalieoerbak Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Bring back the body contours  B)
    Aaaaaand the ability to categorize the kloset more - scrolling to the bottom takes 200 years   :#
    AKA KKH Amalie
    She/her.
    Daily Android player.
    Bring back the gifting option!!! 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    Brown dye pls!!!
    edited April 2022
    Add more kash items to the kloset please! There’s literally nothing to do with kash except buy houses and go on dates. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • KittyPrydeKittyPryde Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    -Make auras and hand held items unisex. I want to use them for  my spouse!
    Android player.
    English isn't my first language.
  • laurel_lovelaurel_love Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Please can we get a button we can press to view all of the homes we have purchased? Either to travel between them or just to see where. Or some sort of star/notification on any location you have a home in, when travelling via the plane option
  • youknowme3000youknowme3000 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited May 2022
    • freckles for male dolls!!
    • some body tattoos for male dolls (neck, hands, legs, the other arm, chest)
    • the option to buy female and male kollections 
    • nose rings 
    • face highlights and contouring for male dolls as well
    • more handhelds
    • wings for male dolls
    • overall more mens outfits since there hasn’t been anything added in ages please
    • why not a barefoot option for beachy looks? Could be like 10kstars or something 
    • a cute bucket hat with string for males 
    • cute oversized vintage tee for males
    • space cowboy outfits for males as well?
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited May 2022
    •Please give us a diamond business. I can’t speak for anyone else but I’d be willing to pay around 150 kstars to get around 5 diamonds a week
    •Offers for diamonds if a diamond business is not (but should be) possible. 
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

edited May 2022
    Ok not to toot my own horn but I think my 2 suggestions are pretty good this time around:

• Hair

If a hair comes with accessories in it like flowers, a hat, hair clips ect… can we make a button to turn those accessories off the hair and just have it as it, just the hair no additions. It would be great if we could have a on/off toggle button.

• White Eyeshadow 

Like Roz, a kardash NPC. I want white eyeshadow (I wouldn’t complain about a few more colours too 👀) I’ve never seen white eyeshadow available to me so pls Glu add it in the Kloset.
    edited May 2022
    Still wondering when the items from 10-16-20 are going to be available for diamonds because all the other items for Kim’s birthday are available for diamonds and the ones from 10-16-20 still aren’t available, and they’re a year and a half old now. I know Kalinda said she was going to find out with the team but it’s been months. :/ only the pink glasses from the gb of 10-16-20 are available in the kimiversary and bf sale. @kokokokonut @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Can we PLEASE have ALL FOUR new items in all paid boxes (GB and DB)? 😭🙏 Fill up the other 4 tiles as you wish, but, you know, these are meant to contain NEW stuff! Otherwise it just doesn’t make sense to open any, especially DBs, given that we scarcely get any diamonds in the game.
    edited May 2022
    justanna said:
    Can we PLEASE have ALL FOUR new items in all paid boxes (GB and DB)? 😭🙏 Fill up the other 4 tiles as you wish, but, you know, these are meant to contain NEW stuff! Otherwise it just doesn’t make sense to open any, especially DBs, given that we scarcely get any diamonds in the game.
    I’d be more likely to take a gamble & spend stars (real money too) if there was a higher chance of getting all 4 items in GBs & DBs