Saving k-stars for Kimiversary 2022! ⭐️

Comments

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    I'd love to join if it's not too late. I don't really have a goal but it would be nice to have 1000 stars by Kimi 

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @Lxurel not too late! Just let me know how much you currently have, your goal if you have one and i'll add you to the chart 😊

@justanna added you to the chart! 😊
  • vampiregirlfriendvampiregirlfriend Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Week 3
    I was hesitant to spend 15 on the VIP box, but I’m so glad I did! 40 more kstars just in time! Currently at 355 this week
    (Also 10 of those 15 went towards the eye color my doll has right now and I can’t tell if I love it or not lol)
  • naya_yhnaya_yh Registered Users, Member 61 Posts

Week 3. Would’ve had some more if I didn’t spin a Kollection to just end up getting energy lol. But it’s progress 🙂
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Week 3 Update 

Did better this week. I spent 2 on a storyline and 20 on the drumsticks so I could get the box. I got dye😒
    Still, I went up by 157 so I’m proud of myself. 🤗
  • LxurelLxurel Registered Users, Member 36 Posts

starting my saving!! Hoping to get around 1600 maybe 2000 if i’m good with saving :)
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited April 2022

Week 3! I only bought the storyline outfit this week (as you can see😊😊) and I had a lot of time on my hands so I completed some offers since I won’t have a lot going forward. ☺️
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Going in week 3 with 430 k stars ..got 40 and 60 kstars between the current sys and the previous sys. Plus I've been shooting reality shows like crazy. 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • KKHNachiKKHNachi Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Week 2 update 

• mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts

WEEK 3 UPDATE :

(+152kstar)
    im so proud of myself for not spending any kstar this week lol
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    @maggiey I’d like to join if I’m not too late please. 

Goal = 1000 k stars
    Currently have 448

Thanks 

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    Week 3:

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] 0 Posts
    edited April 2022
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Week 3 update: 905 stars. ( +183 from last week) 
    I loved the storyline outfit so had to purchase that, and thankfully I didn't love the VIP outfit beyond the purse. 

• haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts

Update I spent way too much on the kollection 🥲

Week 3 🥳
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    ✨Update✨
    I would have more but I couldn't resist the outfit of the weekly story

• jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    WEEK 3 UPDATE 
    (+132)

didn’t spend except 20 kstars for vip
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @maggiey I’d like to join if I’m not too late please. 

Goal = 1000 k stars
    Currently have 448

Thanks 

@Newsychick added 😊
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

I feel terrible and unmotivated to play this game now….K-star shop stopped working for me and I can’t earn stars  (maybe rarely through SYS, or pray I get something in boxes - but I never do, just like pretty much every person on the forum). This made very upset 😞I love the game and it doesn’t make sense playing it without the opportunity to earn k-stars..I was so excited about the kimiversary and now..well😔
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

My only goal is try not to buy (or maybe save them for VIP) any of weekly story line outfits and not to get too crazy during VIP 😅 other then that I’m good at saving! Can’t wait to update this on Sunday 

So I’m actually in minus after getting the latest Kollection 😅 I really liked the items and I think they will serve well during future fantasy themes so no regrets there x my goal would be 3000 ♥️

Week 3 !
    I played a lot during weekend, had some luck with tb boxes, watched daily videos also completed one of the celebrity perks x
    However my TapJoy seems to have some issues and I can’t get my daily 10-15 stars 🥲 anyone else is having the same problem ??

• simsimsimsim Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Week 3 Update!
    Okay, so I have a lot less kstars this week. I spent almost all of them on the kollection😅 But in my defence - it was Beautiful Eden! I loved the eyes so much that I just couldn’t help but get them😩
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Week 2 update😊
    I luckily managed to only spin once on the new collection🙌🏼

Week 3 update💕
    +184 kstars
    Is it okay if i change my goal from 750 to 1500??

• alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    alvaas said:
    Week 2:

+ 131 ✨

As long as I earn about 100 per week I should reach my goal! 👏🏼
    Week 3:

+ 226 ✨

I’ve been doing A LOT of reality shows and also tapping around for energy more to fill the bar up as fast as possible 👏🏼 
  • TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    My goal is 1500-2000stars  🥰

Week 2 ✨ I couldn't help but spin the collection until I got the set 😇

Week 3: +208 stars ✨ 
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Week 3 update
    +248 kstars ✨
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    So excited for my first kimi! finally going to get some face makeup that’s for sure😮‍💨currently at 283 K-stars and hopefully will reach my goal of 1,000 -1,500! Will also try to save up some diamonds just in case
    Weekly Update #2:

currently at 370 kstars this week! was really tempted for this week’s items but I held out 😔 not sure if i’ll be able to do the same for future sys’s but here’s hoping I don’t stray off!
    Weekly Update #3:

currently at 570 kstars, this week has been my best in terms of saving and getting kstars ^.^ this is like the highest number of kstars i’ve ever saved so im rlly excited and motivated to continue saving for kimmi
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Nikaraf said:
    I am so happy that you are back @LydiaKKH 💓 Last year I saved up 920 kstars with your help 🥲 So this year I am hoping to save up to 1000 - 1500 stars. 

Spent 80 kstars on the new Kollection but it’s okay. Hopefully this week I’ll be able to save up and maybe even get lucky with if I get any boxes. 
    Edit: I just realized I saved up 10 kstars lol. 
    Week 3 

+77 
    I spent way more than I intended to do so but I am happy with everything I got. I literally spent 40 kstars a few hrs ago and got 30 back by watching my videos and doing 20 reality events. Definitely going to grind more if I can. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Fae said:
    I couldn’t resist the kollection, but I figure I’ll like these items more than any sale items anyway. 🙈

Week 3 update! Even after getting Beautiful Eden I’m still saving. 💪

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    My update ,had to spend 70 stars on Country Rose kollection and got the guitar which I wanted for such a long time 

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • AnjaKAnjaK Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Week 3 update, spent around 70 stars during VIP but still managed to save some ✨