Accidentally Buying Items 🙄

TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
So I was saving for kim anniversary event, my goal was 1,000. I was really close too! 
However during the Neon party event i accidentally “brought” my npc items I suppose? (Honestly don’t understand how it works!) so now I am down! 

Anyone else had this happen too? When do you think they can fix this cause honestly it annoying…especially when you already owned said items and don’t really need to buy anything at all! 🙄🙄
💜 IOS Player 💜
🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
đź’ś Just trying to be a chill player here! đź’ś
#FixTheWine! 🙄
#Organize Closet 👏🏼

Comments

• missLeelamissLeela Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Happened to me.

It's not a glitch waiting to be fixed, it's a scam that they know well and put in the game on purpose.

The costumer 'care' told me that it's my fault and I should pay attention to what I click.

#FixTheWine

• NeonJinNeonJin Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. Pretty sure I got charged for the hair and nail color my NPC “owned”, which is double weird because I wasn’t even using her “owned” hair color at the time. 
    I contacted a ton of people, so far nothing has gotten resolved :/
     local vaporwave girl 🌴
    my doll's name is Jin

• KimKBBLKimKBBL Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    This has happened to me too!!! I logged out and logged back in and that did the job. I got back all my kstars and even received extra for sum reason. Glitch maybe???? xxxxxx
  • aallyyssaaaallyyssaa Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Happened to me as well. Spent something like 400 k-stars for shitty items I don’t want. 
    Costumer support basically told me its my problem… nothing helped.