🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 04/7/22 👬- Neon Party! 👭🗳️

18910111214Next

Comments

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Finished 9th in Gold and I’m in love with the little handheld!
    Although I don’t think that eyes suits my doll very much 😭 Anyways, always glad to get some new make up especially when I didn’t had to use any extra tickets 🤗
  • wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts

These are the prettiest prizes we’ve gotten in a long time 😭 my doll feels like a princess lol! Hope everyone had a good weekend! 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I got 1st in silver III and really like all the items except the crystal crown that just float very weirdly on most hairstyles. 
    IOS Player 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Kinda bummed I got kicked from 6th place really like the ombre hair. But I fell asleep. Like the eyes anyway  

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    madeeline said:
    @MikiMinaj @Aline9355 @YoMomma @SamanaKKH @trvqueen_didi your dolls look so good with the sys rewards 😭😭😭😭😭🙏🏼
    Thank you lovely 🥰 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    reeb said:
    9th in gold ✨🌙

@nikaraf I also chose to style the prizes w the enchanted spring storyline dress- it matches perfectly! 
    had to edit the handheld pose because the usual hair override wasn’t working 😬 anyone else having that issue?
    You look stunning 💖
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Aline9355Aline9355 Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    madeeline said:
    @MikiMinaj @Aline9355 @YoMomma @SamanaKKH @trvqueen_didi your dolls look so good with the sys rewards 😭😭😭😭😭🙏🏼
    @madeeline Thank you🥰💕
         ✨ ios player✨
           Fb: Aline Doll

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Would have liked the hair but fell asleep before the end of the event - think this one is kinda similar anyway 

• trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    madeeline said:
    Thank you ❤
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts

These are the prettiest prizes we’ve gotten in a long time 😭 my doll feels like a princess lol! Hope everyone had a good weekend! 
    Your doll is gorgeous! Can I ask which lips and face shape you used for her? Please 
    The lips I use, make the eyes look off on my doll. I really do love the eyes and the prize bundle. I actually used extra tix to fight for it, first time I used extra tickets in months. 
  • mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    mary1313 said:
    hello everyone so i have a question. if i buy one sys ticket , can i still watch ads? because i see alot of people saying that they cant watch ads when they purchase something but idk if that applies too to tickets.
    the event is already over but if you were still wondering, you can still watch ads after buying tickets! I bought a small pack a few months ago once and ads are still fine for me :)
    okayyy thankk youu!!!
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
    edited April 2022

Your doll is gorgeous! Can I ask which lips and face shape you used for her? Please 
    The lips I use, make the eyes look off on my doll. I really do love the eyes and the prize bundle. I actually used extra tix to fight for it, first time I used extra tickets in months. 

These are the face and lip shapes! The face shape is in the fourth row, middle column. And thank you so much, im glad you won the eye shape 🥰 btw, the lips are available for 40 diamonds in the vb, they might be available in tb boxes too 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    @madeeline just have to say i love your edits😍 they are super gorgeous and such good quality!!❤️
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    @Chqrlotte I am discreetly jotting down your doll's face details for secret reasons... nothing editing related, of course 😉
    madeeline said:
    @Chqrlotte I am discreetly jotting down your doll's face details for secret reasons... nothing editing related, of course 😉
    Ok but that’s so wholesome 😭 @madeeline @Chqrlotte all the editors here are so so talented 🥺
  • madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    madeeline said:
    Ok but that’s so wholesome 😭 @madeeline @Chqrlotte all the editors here are so so talented 🥺
    @wafflesbetch I'm noting yours too! For a secret reason ;-)

madeeline said:
    madeeline said:
    @wafflesbetch I'm noting yours too! For a secret reason ;-)

Stop that’s so sweet 😭😭 (and the office clip deserves a shoutout ofc) 
  • reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    @madeeline @Nikaraf thank you dolls 💘✨
    iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    madeeline said:
    thank you!! 🥰
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    edited April 2022
    madeeline said:
    Some of my winnings from this SYS... Ft. The gorgeous @alo 🍊🍑
    (Ps hope they fix the eyes 😔😔😔)

omg i just saw this 🥺
    we look so stunning!!! 😍 thank you for adding me into an edit with you, u did amazing (as always) !! 🥺💟
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited April 2022
    It's been a long time since I've actually won TS prizes, especially in gold (wich has never happened before!) so I'm really happy 🤗

My doll's name is Mishaah 🌸
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I got 1st 🥳 I did need to use a few extra tickets to stay safe in the top 3 though. It was all very close scores too so I’m relieved ! The items are stunning 💜 obviously I love the dress but I didn’t expect to like the hair this much. So pretty ! 

And here’s some of my favourites ✨

Beautiful looks 😍 the colors are so juicy! 🍐🍋🍍
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looks 1-13, I enjoyed this theme, very bright and colorful 💜🍍

• SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    these prizes are gorgeous! super chill group, didn’t need to use extra tickets. 🔮🎆

She/Her. IOS free + daily player. 
  • KimKBBLKimKBBL Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Diaana said:
    I'm really loving the TS prizes 😊 Mostly fought to get the hair but I'm glad that I was able to get the dress as well 💜

How many tickets did you buy to get the outfit and hair??? I want to get first in the future😍😍 xx
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    Ended in 3rd place with 1 extra ticket. My low, high and fave looks. @lovelydoll I think we were in the same group. Loved your looks! Scores were mostly 3.5 to 4.5 and didn’t get 5 hearts until around my 7th or 8th ticket. I loved the theme but duets is so exhausting.

@Lia888 sorry for the late response. my game name is also lovelydoll. It is the first time I was in the same group with a forum doll but unfortunately I didn’t notice it bc I never check ts dolls 🥲 wish we knew sooner 😭 however your looks are amazing.

I guess I was 4th in the ts I didn’t use any extra tickets.
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    Thanks @lovelydoll, your looks were amazing too💜.  Sorry for the extra ticket I was worried about getting bumped at the last minute and missing the eyes. Glad you were able to stay in the top 6 and get the TS prizes too. Good luck on next sys!🙂