ERROR🥲

kkhdarlkkhdarl Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
i set my alarm to wake up at 7 in the morning to be met by this, only 0,5 more to go what should i do?🥲🥲🥲 actually very pissed but it’s so early i don’t have any words to describe it.

Answers

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    I think if you submit close to the end they just randomise your score which is super annoying.

I have two suggestions for you:)

• I’ve managed to argue a case to get a free ticket due t getting no hearts before (because I paid for it specifically to get hearts lol)

• You can ask CS to award you the item as you are so close to getting it, if they say no close ticket and ask again:)
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • kkhdarlkkhdarl Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    I think if you submit close to the end they just randomise your score which is super annoying.

I have two suggestions for you:)

• I’ve managed to argue a case to get a free ticket due t getting no hearts before (because I paid for it specifically to get hearts lol)

• You can ask CS to award you the item as you are so close to getting it, if they say no close ticket and ask again:)
    literally thankyou SO much🥲 i really wanted the last prize and am currently pleading my case lol! wish me luck!
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Good luck doll 🍀
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)