🎆 KK:H Update v12.10 - The Perfect Model 🎆

Comments

• KaylaRodriguez22KaylaRodriguez22 Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    TThese pants are still glitching lol
    I think it's because of the boots
    Because I switched my shoes and then everything was alright 
  • KittyPrydeKittyPryde Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    I don't know if anyone has experienced this, but lately in my squad all I can see are Lookbook updates. I would see 5 notifications of "X player updated their Lookbook 5 hours ago" and then another 5 from the previous hour. It sometimes takes me clicking "Load more" over 5 times until I see some other type of notification. I don't know if this is a glitch or coincidentaly everyone in my Squad is updating their lookbooks like there's no tomorrow. It's very frustrating, as it's getting even harder to give Kudos and get them.
    Has anyone experienced this? I'm not the Squad leader, so should I report it to customer service?
    Android player.
    English isn't my first language.
  • vampiregirlfriendvampiregirlfriend Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    My game must have glitched or something last night because I bought this pose in the photo booth (the one that lets you use your handheld) and I used it on my doll and then I changed outfits and now it’s locked and it wants me to pay 10 k stars again. I messaged customer support but they said they couldn’t do anything and now I just wasted 10 k stars 😪
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited April 2022
    My game must have glitched or something last night because I bought this pose in the photo booth (the one that lets you use your handheld) and I used it on my doll and then I changed outfits and now it’s locked and it wants me to pay 10 k stars again. I messaged customer support but they said they couldn’t do anything and now I just wasted 10 k stars 😪
    This is getting absolutely ridiculous, keep messaging them. Their response isn't acceptable. You have proof of using pose. It may seem like 10 k stars is small but imagine (and it has been in the past) if this was a hair colour or 150 k star dress and they made up this bs excuse. It's not good enough. Glu need to stop blaming their players and sort their issues out. They can do something about it because they have in the past (and not even distant past at that). Also the make sure you have x amount of free space is also bull, this happens to players who have loads of free space, some even new devices so yeah definitely keep messaging them.

@kokokokonut is their anyway to sort this out or is it just a keep messaging them situation.
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    The same thing happened to me last night. I didn’t have screenshots and customer service has never been helpful when I reached out before so I just bit the bullet and spent 10 more stars. I’m glad you’re fighting to get what you paid for!
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Not sure if it even matters but, still can't update my game on Amazon Fire @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
    I get the notification that an update is available but when I click update, the Amazon Appstore opens with no option to update. 
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    If we just had vip does that mean we have an update this week or no? I’m so confused as the vip felt so soon?! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Probably not the right place to post this question, but I’ve managed to save 30 diamonds and was thinking about buying one of these hairstyles from a doll in my squad (25 diamonds each). What do you think? 

Agree for 1
    Like for 2
    Awesome for 3
    LOL for none of them

EDIT
    I randomly spotted this one in the vb and suddenly forgot about the others and bought it. Better start saving again…

Don’t quote me on it but I think the middle one might have been available in that sale we had recently spit might be back for Kimi
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    If we just had vip does that mean we have an update this week or no? I’m so confused as the vip felt so soon?! 
    It should be in 1-2 weeks
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    What’s the next event? Dating?
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    stepht500 said:
    What’s the next event? Dating?
    @stepht500 It will be a dating event this weekend!
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

Update: I sent all of my screenshots but still got the same response 😔 I waited 12 hours for a response too
    (Also my phone is always connected to wifi because I’m always home and I have 5gb of free space on my phone)
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Update: I sent all of my screenshots but still got the same response 😔 I waited 12 hours for a response too
    (Also my phone is always connected to wifi because I’m always home and I have 5gb of free space on my phone)
    This is literally stealing. Like, literally!
    I understand that things like this can happen in an online game, but once you contact the support with proof and they refuse to fix it, they're literally eating things that cost money like it's nothing (even if you didn't exactly paid for it, game currency isn't free).
    Doesn't matter if it's 10 or 1000 kstars. If you take away something by mistake/glitch from someone and don't give it back,  that's STEALING. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    It’s not a glitch sadly. I noticed that because it’s a new outfit, you have to buy the pose, if you wear something else. It’s unfair tbh. Don’t know why they made the poses like that. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Guys keep in mind we will have a dating event this weekend so try not to spend much Kash. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    hehe, "the one that ate the roast beef".  llol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Guys keep in mind we will have a dating event this weekend so try not to spend much Kash. 
    I totally forgot about it just that fast 😭 I had 80k kash and I spent it all furnishing So Chic London 🥲
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

@vampiregirlfriend Sorry you had a bad experience with support. I found your conversation with them and your ID and I sent you k-stars!
    Thank you so much ! ❤️
  • NeonJinNeonJin Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    NeonJin said:
    Hi dolls, not sure where else to post this.
    Last duo SYS I ran into the same glitch as everyone else, and I lost 100 kstars as a result. I have pictures of the before and after and I contacted support twice, but both times they basically told me they couldn't do anything and that it was my fault, and closed the ticket. I am a mostly free player and ended up being only left with 6 kstars, so this whole situation has been really heartbreaking for me.
    Does anyone have any idea what I should do  :(
    After over two weeks of trying and being lied to about a “bad wifi connection”…. Just wow 

local vaporwave girl 🌴
    my doll's name is Jin

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    hii, can someone add these lips on my doll to see if there worth buying ☺️

• madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    edited April 2022
    @kkhxio I got you doll (sorry i forgot to take off the freckles and only realized once I got out of the game 🥴)

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Can we please move the body paint from handhelds? as it’s so inconvenient to have to glitch the body paint to wear it in sys & no one I know holds body paint 🤷🏻‍♀️

I want to be able to pick up a handheld with the body paint (idc too much if it removes the sleeves - for now) because I find it difficult to wear

@KalindaKing 🙏
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Do we have any Easter gifts in the game? It’s the first time I’m playing in spring so wondering if there’s anything like that - maybe boxes (maybe one free?😇)?
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts

If the Top Stars list is going to be even harder to get ahead (I'm referring to the fact that if I don't do a few gigs in the day I could go from #145 to #162) Can we at least get the fans from Maya's tweets like before?
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • JasmindeeJasmindee Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    Probably not the right place to post this question, but I’ve managed to save 30 diamonds and was thinking about buying one of these hairstyles from a doll in my squad (25 diamonds each). What do you think? 

Agree for 1
    Like for 2
    Awesome for 3
    LOL for none of them

Ooh, is that first hair available for diamonds now? I remember chasing it a while ago, can't seem to find it on any dolls in my squad or in the voting booth.
    My doll's name is Arabella Rose.
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    madeeline said:
    @kkhxio I got you doll (sorry i forgot to take off the freckles and only realized once I got out of the game 🥴)

@kkhxio Your doll looks so stunning with the gs lips !! 😍😍
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language