✨Bel Air Belles✨Squad Only (not BelAir Belles)

Comments

• morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    @geenellys I have the shorts!
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @geenellys I have the shorts!
    Nice! Lol the update is not out yet and it's already available for diamonds 😄 I don't have enough yet because I spent everything chasing those wings but that will definitely be my next purchase 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    righto it seems like our kudos system is going well for everyone who responded, i'll assume everyone else is also peachy so we'll keep doing our charts until the time the kudos are magically fixed (if ever). we don't really use this anymore, but i'm also going to start posting the weekly kudos chart on our group's discord for some of the dolls who don't always check the forum, just so they get the info around the same time as everyone else. if you'd like to join so you get the kudos charts "faster" i'll pm everyone i don't see on there with an invite link.
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    here's this week's chart:

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    as it's the monday after vip (and i remembered this time!), it's time to talk about what we liked from this update (v12.9) while we wait for spoilers from the next one (v12.10)! what's your fav stuff? what items will you likely never use again? and a bonus one for fun: which item was a sleeper because you didn't expect to like it as much as you do now?
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    as it's the monday after vip (and i remembered this time!), it's time to talk about what we liked from this update (v12.9) while we wait for spoilers from the next one (v12.10)! what's your fav stuff? what items will you likely never use again? and a bonus one for fun: which item was a sleeper because you didn't expect to like it as much as you do now?
    I spent so many stars this month and got so many cute stuff

A photo with all the things I got from the sale (preparing for the anniversary already)

I think the queen bee earnable outfit has definitely grown on me when I first saw it on the spoilers I thought it was kinda ugly but I love it on my doll 

The one thing I didnt like was the queen bee earnable hair and I was looking for it for so long because I know I did finish that event but I remember I put it in the bel air closet so definitely that's the one thing I wont ever use again 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

i loved most of the items from this update!!

these were my favorite items:

1. the hair, eyes and crown from enchanted spring TS prizes
    2. this purple dress and this hair i got from the tb sale
    3. vip earings, purse and dress from midnight in spring kollection and also this hair from the tb sale
    4. this short hair from the tb sale and this outfit from the queen bee sys!

ps i clearly have a thing for hairstyles lol

speaking of hairstyles, this one from the queen bee storyline definitely surprised me,  i bought it because i loved the outfit but wasn’t so sure about the hair and now it’s one of my favorites!! and the same happened for the earnable outfit

my least favorites were this hairstyle and earrings from the bundle of the midnight in spring kollection, i don’t think i’ll use them a lot. i also didn’t like this queen bee hair & the top is cute but it’s hard to style it without the matching pants

there were so many amazing items this update it was hard to choose!

my favs include these hairs, especially the ones from this past weekend's storyline outfit & enchanted spring sys. the heels from that sys are also some of my fav shoes in a while, i'm so glad i was able to get them. best buys from the tb sale include these black pants and shoes which go great with the planet top i always like wearing. other favorite items include the fairy jar, honey bear, and bee hairpin -- they're all so cute!

the orange feathery top from the spring break sys is my "sleeper" piece. i didn't like it that much when i saw the spoilers in the sys thread, and still didn't when i saw it on my doll in the ts section, but when i claimed it and put it on i was completely in love.

i didn't feel like pulling them out of my closet, but my "least uses" are definitely the bee week hair and castle bag. the only way i see myself using the hair is with the horns from the capricorn (?) sys to cover some of it. the castle bag could've been daintier.
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2022

The one big non favorite is the hairstyle from the kollection and I wish the bundle earrings were smaller and didn't sit on the ears strangely. Since I also got the feather top, I like it better dyed one solid color.
    Platform: Android

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I’ve really struggled to pick faves from this update as there was a lot I loved. I think if I had to, it’s probably things like the bubblegum that stands out and the jumper/shirt that was that same event. Didn’t like the hair from that event. I’ll have to think about sleeper item. I’ll try and put pics on later as am just on way out and can’t remember what items are from when so will have to double check but wanted to share.
    I play on iOS
    kudos chart for the week (apologies it's later than usu)

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • LynBee94LynBee94 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    it's been a month since we started testing the kudos chart system, and now it's time to check-in to see if there are any changes we'd like to make before we continue.

Qs to consider (along with anything else you'd like to add that i may not have mentioned):
    • are you happy with our current kudos system? how would you modify/improve it?
    • is it confusing to find who you're giving kudos to when you read the chart?
    • do you feel like you've been getting kudos?
    • is the amount of time between shuffles (1 week) enough or would you like it to be longer/shorter?
    Hi everyone! Sorry for the late reply, I’ve been pretty busy this month.

I am fine with the current kudos system. It is easy to follow and also, thank you for sharing it on the Discord. I do feel like I have been receiving kudos. I would say it’s been better since we started using the chart. 

I believe one week is enough time for the shuffles. It seems to be fair and working out well for the squad. Thanks again! 
    goodbye march, hello april! it's the start of the month and that means more monthly activities!!!
    • Monthly Q: in keeping with the futuristic theme of this update, what would you name your doll if they were an android like Aia.
    • Monthly Style Showcase: mother nature - earth day is this month and we had a lot of nature-y items last update so it's time to put them and any other closet deep dives to use!
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • LynBee94LynBee94 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    goodbye march, hello april! it's the start of the month and that means more monthly activities!!!
    • Monthly Q: in keeping with the futuristic theme of this update, what would you name your doll if they were an android like Aia.
    • Monthly Style Showcase: mother nature - earth day is this month and we had a lot of nature-y items last update so it's time to put them and any other closet deep dives to use!
    Hey everyone! 

MQ: I thought Aia was so cute! I really hope they plan on continuing the Aia storyline. I would probably name my doll Zenon (yes, like the old Disney Channel movie lol). 

MSS: When I styled her, I had her holding the firefly in the jar but I think I like this pose with her nails showing much better. 
    MQ: oooh I actually wrote a sci-fi story about an android name Adeth back in high school for my english class 

MSS:
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    MQ:
    I’d probably use an anagram of my fave film Terminator so it’d be something like Mortretina. Then again while I was thinking about this things like Zanathea and Lilithia and Theandrina, things I used to name my alien Sims when I played that. I’d  be hopeless if I actually wrote a book 🤦‍♀️ I’d spend forever on anagram and name generators that I’d never actually write the book!

MSS:

I play on iOS
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    MQ: since I’m a huge marvel fan, I’d definitely her Friday!! I think it’s such a cool and fun name lol

MSS:

MQ: took me a while to think up one, but i think Arianthe would be a cool android name and Amelia might be a nice “cover name” to have if she needed to pose as a human.

MSS:

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    kudos chart for the week

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    edited April 2022
    these next two weeks will be a little different because Irene stated she'd be gone for two weeks. in order to make sure everyone playing still gets the same amount of kudos, i had planned to have the people Irene normally gives kudos to be subbed in for those of you who'd typically be sending Irene kudos. since she seems to be playing we'll switch to the normal chart and if for the thursday reload she's not playing i'll change to the emergency chart (which was the one i posted before but removed to avoid confusion). thanks for bearing w/ me here, apologies for the last minute edits.

*edited to change to the normal week chart
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I forgot to do the monthly stuff especially since I wasn't sure what to pick as an android name. 
    MQ: I decided to pick a constellation name so either Cygnus, Delphinus or Lyra.
    MSS:

Platform: Android

• RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited April 2022
    hi dolls! long time no see, lol. i’m actually not playing the game myself bc i’m not supposed to use my phone/computer yet (so i shouldn’t be here hehe), my little sister is playing for me. i’ll try to explain the kudos system to her and i’ll let you know tomorrow after i see her ☺️ 
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
    I went through all the list to give Martina my last kudo but I don't have any available notification from her left.
    I will save it hopefully she can do something from here till thursday.
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    Evening dolls, does anyone have any of these items? 

I play on iOS
  • quiyanamoutikquiyanamoutik Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen I have the hair! Adding it to my LB now
    @quiyanamoutik thank you! I got it 😃
    I play on iOS
    Don’t know if people have seen this. It was posted in another thread and shows the items available in kudos boxes.

I play on iOS
    kudos chart time!!! i hope everyone's having/had a good weekend, whichever holiday you celebrate! for those of you w/ martina, i know she's been absent and i'm assuming it's school/exams again so don't worry if you've run out of activities to give her kudos on.

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    it's the third monday of the month, and there's an update looming, which means it's time to share what we thought about this update (v12.10) while we wait for the next one to drop (v12.11)! what items can you not get enough of? what will you likely stuff in the other closet for good?
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    There’s been so much this month I’ve loved. Honestly all the neon, sci-fi style items are totally my style so I’ve loved this update,
    I play on iOS