πŸ—³οΈπŸ”SYS TB 4/11/22 - Club Wear Queen SYS TB πŸ”πŸ—³οΈ

Comments

• kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    i am obsessed with all of these looks wow 😍do you know if your first look if the hair or dress is available for diamonds?

AmyMimi said:
    My first five looks have done pretty well. At this point I’m usually in the 30s so I’m happy 😊 And I finally picked something in my bronze box after soooo long and it was a hair colour πŸ₯³

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    madeeline said:
    Lia888 said:
    Thanks @madeeline πŸ’œ. I don’t even know what to wear next but it probably doesn’t matter. Glu’s tech guys are prolly saying it’s working just the way we programmed it lol. πŸ˜‚
    @lia888 I have a silly theory, maybe each sys the amount of votes we get is already set, idk, some sys I didn't even try, looked like an actual clown the whole time and it got 39-48 votes. Some I actually did try, 29-38. Idk if it's true, but it would be so fudged up if it is 🀣 because no way in hell gorgeous dolls on the forum like yourself is tanking like this because you didn't try hard enough 🀨

Actually I’m pretty sure that is exactly what happens! No kidding! And updates knock down scores - which means they are rigged from the start. I try to see it all as a lottery and enjoy putting looks together but bad scores still make me sad πŸ˜‚
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    kaybee said:
    i am obsessed with all of these looks wow 😍do you know if your first look if the hair or dress is available for diamonds?

AmyMimi said:
    My first five looks have done pretty well. At this point I’m usually in the 30s so I’m happy 😊 And I finally picked something in my bronze box after soooo long and it was a hair colour πŸ₯³

The hair was a trendsetters prize but the dress is available for 25 diamonds. It’s actually reddish brown.Β 
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Β 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🀍
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    My Looks 1 - 6, I was actually scoring alright in the start but my scores have gone down after the 3rd when I started to do more brighter looks.Β 
    πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆdaily IOS playerπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @madeeline and @justanna I’m sure it’s something along those lines too. Ik some prizes will just be out of reach as a free player so I try to enjoy the events and not take it too serious. Sometimes I just can’t help myself tho 🀣😭
    AmyMimi said:

@AmyMimi your looks are always amazing! The 2nd one is my fave. I’m going use it as inspo for my next look.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Lia888 tysm πŸ₯°πŸ’• I hope the look scores well for you !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
  • TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Bronze box. 😍 I had a great palette ✨

β™₯Β Daily player ✧ AndroidΒ β™₯Β 
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Wasn’t sure what to do since I didn’t have a lot of platforms but darker looks do better πŸ“Β 
    Thanks @AmyMimi. I didn’t have all the same items but I used most of your look as inspo. At least my score is getting higher! πŸ™‚

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

3-6, i’m actually pretty happy to have a mini dress themeπŸ˜… i feel like we dont get to use them that often
    Β ios playerΒ Β β—‘ΜˆΒ Β free player
    πŸ‡³πŸ‡΄
  • madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    @Lia888 @justanna you're both right, let's try to have fun with sys, even though it really does get to you sometimes with the low scores 🀣 just gotta convince ourselves the votes aren't real reflections of our "skills" at the end of the day
  • EllaBella21EllaBella21 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    My scores often take 20 or so minutes to match up, but it’s been hours, starting to lose hope.I should be in second πŸ₯²
  • madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    @boocketa congratulations on the new hair color doll! 🍊
    @Chqrlotte loving the 4th and 5th look 😍
    @brenhin loving the pretty woman inspired look 🀯🀯🀯
    @shorouq the checkered look is genius 😍
    @amymimi the middle look is drop dead gorgeous omg 😍😍😍😍
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I've gotten the exact same score for most of the looks so far, so is Glu even trying to hide the rigged voting? Also I'm pretty sure I saw a bot of my own doll in the voting booth. It's a shame I realized it too late to get a screen shot.
    Platform: Android

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    doing pretty good compared to how i usually do in tb events πŸ˜…

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here
    Β Β 

• Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    doing pretty good compared to how i usually do in tb events πŸ˜…

@SamanaKKH oml your looks are STUNNING 😍😍😍
  • EvonyEvony Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    edited April 2022

I know none of them are groundbreaking. But 24s? I have never ranked this low in a SYS in all the time I have played this game. 32 is the highest score I have gotten overall and it was only on that 1 look.Β 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

I was scoring extremely poorly until I came in here and took some inspiration from other forum dolls! Have to say thank you as I finally scored over 40 😍
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Carianthe and @Nikaraf thanks. One of my squad had the hair Carianthe had on in her lookbook so was able to get it πŸ˜ƒ
    I play on iOS
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    I have realized that even though I spent almost every weekend of my 20s in a club somewhere I still have no idea what to do for this as my scores get lower and lower with each look.Β 
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great!Β 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    @madeeline thank you so much beautiful<3<3
    Β ios playerΒ Β β—‘ΜˆΒ Β free player
    πŸ‡³πŸ‡΄
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 5-9.

I play on iOS
  • JasmindeeJasmindee Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    I’m really enjoying this theme! Here are some of my looks. πŸ’–

My doll's name is Arabella Rose.
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    It's very up and down! Defo not top3 this time around, they have run wayyyy ahead of me already πŸ˜†

• wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Lia888 said:
    Thanks @AmyMimi. I didn’t have all the same items but I used most of your look as inspo. At least my score is getting higher! πŸ™‚

Sorry if someone else has asked but where is this dress from? I think I’ve seen it in my kloset but I can’t find it rn and I wanna submit it for my next look 😭 edit : I found it lol πŸ’€
  • wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Evony said:

I know none of them are groundbreaking. But 24s? I have never ranked this low in a SYS in all the time I have played this game. 32 is the highest score I have gotten overall and it was only on that 1 look.Β 
    I… I’m in shock at these scores.Β 
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    madeeline said:
    @boocketa congratulations on the new hair color doll! 🍊
    @Chqrlotte loving the 4th and 5th look 😍
    @brenhin loving the pretty woman inspired look 🀯🀯🀯
    @shorouq the checkered look is genius 😍
    @amymimi the middle look is drop dead gorgeous omg 😍😍😍😍
    omg thank you love πŸ₯Ίβ™₯️