No Storylines/Goals

ConcernedPlayerConcernedPlayer Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
Is it possible that I've already completed all available goals/storylines? My game is in latest version 12.10.1. Done 3 comebacks, rank is currently A+++ but not #1 yet. I've checked all places and there's no one with an exclamation mark waiting for me. My doll is not married yet because my partner is not proposing. He asked me "are we getting serious" and I said "no" and after that he never proposed again. Before that he constantly propose every 3 dates. I have 9000+ relationship with him. I then deleted my contact with this NPC and dated another one hoping to trigger a proposal but nothing happened. Currently have 1000 relationship points with him. Please help.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Sorry this is happening.  There is a checklist here with conditions that might be thwarting your proposal goal. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?s=dating-marriage&f=why-isn-t-my-partner-proposing-to-me&l=en

To your question of have you finished storyline, have you been offered all the businesses, met with Jen and Mario and got a free hairstyle?   Plus there is wedding storyline once you get engaged.

Back to marriage- You say you were 9000 pts with your previous SO?  if you didn't adopt 2babies,  I would go back with whichever  partner has more points with you,  make up with them and and get to 12000 relationship points with them.. Then they will ask if you want a baby. Oftentimes,  that will prompt a proposal for marriage. A 2nd baby is offered at 15,000 pts.

Also, look at your contacts.  I previously read that if you have contacts with unbroken hearts, that could be holding back a proposal.  DO you have a number of relationshios with unbroken heart contacts?  You might want go call them into a venue and break up. 

Good l, hope this helps.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ConcernedPlayerConcernedPlayer Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Hello, thank you so much for replying!

Yes I've been offered with all businesses and got a free hairstyle from Jen and Mario. 

The only heart contacts I have is Dirk and my current SO, unfortunately I can't delete Dirk so he's the only one that has a broken heart.

I'll try getting to 12000 points with my SO and see if it will trigger a proposal.

I might just wait for a game update for a month or so for new storylines/goal and just focus on reality shows, parties, businesses, and dates in the meantime :smiley: 

Thank you for the response! <3 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Are you getting the call from Simon offering you a 6 hour gig?  When you have completed all current storyline you get a weekly Simon call for a box with guaranteed stars. That's like confirmation you are all caught up. (Not sure if it's a weekly thing, or once per update.  Color me embarrassed)

Welcome to the forum. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ConcernedPlayerConcernedPlayer Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Yes, I think so. I remember doing gigs and gained stars from it. I'm glad this is a reminder that I'm caught up with the storyline and not some kind of glitch with my game.

Thank you for the warm welcome <3