Options

Bring Back Love in the air!!

KimKBBLKimKBBL Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
Bring it back please!! Let it happen more often Glu.

Comments

• Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    we get it once a month 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    geenellys said:
    we get it once a month 
    I know😪 It should happen more frequently though since it’s impossible to earn all the clothes for the other types of events
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    KimKBBL said:
    geenellys said:
    we get it once a month 
    I know😪 It should happen more frequently though since it’s impossible to earn all the clothes for the other types of events
    I think the keep the cameras rolling and professional events are easier to win the all the earnables. You just do 3hrs reality show at bel air mansion. For party weekends also throw 3hrs parties at bel air. I normally always get all the earnables for all the events except vip.
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Dating events are hard, we get them once a month and I think that’s more than enough lol.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    LexKKH said:
    Dating events are hard, we get them once a month and I think that’s more than enough lol.
    In my opinion they are easier. You can just go to the oak in soho and finish dates quickly with little energy. The only downside is losing a couple grands in money from the tasks.
  • Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    KimKBBL said:
    LexKKH said:
    In my opinion they are easier. You can just go to the oak in soho and finish dates quickly with little energy. The only downside is losing a couple grands in money from the tasks.
    I can see why you find them easier, I’m just forgetful and forget to return back for shorter dates lmao 😅
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)