“Where is this from?” Need help finding an item You don’t recognize?

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Hi everyone! Does anyone know where this dress is from? 
    The dress is from the show your pride sys DB 6/10/21 💜 @MrsBearden_kkh14
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    Hi everyone! Does anyone know where this dress is from? 
    The dress is from the show your pride sys DB 6/10/21 💜 @MrsBearden_kkh14
    @KkhAngelica Tysm 💜💜
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Hi dolls where is this hair from? And is it worth buying ?🤔

I don’t use it much. It is from a Love Is In The Air weekend event back in May 2021 
    Thank you @Nikaraf ♡ 
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • Xxbb96Xxbb96 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    GiselleG said:

Does anyone know when will this become available?
    This should have been made available for diamonds a while ago! Disappointed to see it’s not as I put it in my lookbook. Other event items aside from the Christmas ones from that update are available for diamonds so I don’t get why this isn’t 
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 343 Posts
    I know it's kind of hard to see but does anyone know where this dress came from?

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited April 2022
    MsMKT86 said:
    I know it's kind of hard to see but does anyone know where this dress came from?

This dress is from the Midnight in Spring collection that came out recently, only dyed a different color! @MsMKT86
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    justanna said:
    Carianthe said:
    justanna said:
    Hey dolls! Does anyone know if these are ever available during throwback sales? Also, do you think these eyes and lips suit my doll? Having a hard time finding anything suitable but I kinda like these:)
    thanks so much in advance!

agree - buy the eyes
    like - buy the lips
    awesome - buy both

I love those eyes and they look beautiful on your doll but FWIW they never score well for me. Definitely get the lips tho!
    Thanks a lot for the advice! Never thought that makeup also scores differently - wondering if there are any particular eyes that score better than the rest?

The three I’ve boxed all do really well for me, the top and bottom are definitely available for diamonds and the ones in the middle are in the Christmas boxes! Not saying the other eyes I have score badly, I’ve just noticed these three are all good scorers personally

Thanks so much @Carianthe @dinoqueen9 ! 💕 If it’s not too much trouble, would you mind showing how my doll would look with those eyes?🙏🙏
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    justanna said:
    justanna said:
    Carianthe said:
    justanna said:
    Hey dolls! Does anyone know if these are ever available during throwback sales? Also, do you think these eyes and lips suit my doll? Having a hard time finding anything suitable but I kinda like these:)

agree - buy the eyes
    like - buy the lips
    awesome - buy both

I love those eyes and they look beautiful on your doll but FWIW they never score well for me. Definitely get the lips tho!
    Thanks a lot for the advice! Never thought that makeup also scores differently - wondering if there are any particular eyes that score better than the rest?

The three I’ve boxed all do really well for me, the top and bottom are definitely available for diamonds and the ones in the middle are in the Christmas boxes! Not saying the other eyes I have score badly, I’ve just noticed these three are all good scorers personally

Thanks so much @Carianthe @dinoqueen9 ! 💕 If it’s not too much trouble, would you mind showing how my doll would look with those eyes?🙏🙏
    I don’t have the same lips as your doll but if you screenshot your doll’s other features (nose, face shape/skin tone, blush, etc.) I can get pretty close!!
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    anyone know where this hair is from ??
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    anyone know where this hair is from ??
    It's from the Party All Night kollection

• MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 343 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    MsMKT86 said:

This dress is from the Midnight in Spring collection that came out recently, only dyed a different color! @MsMKT86
    @Reina12 I got the bundle out of this Kollection and never looked at it again! Lol! Thanks!

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
    justanna said:
    justanna said:
    Carianthe said:
    justanna said:

agree - buy the eyes
    like - buy the lips
    awesome - buy both

I don’t have the same lips as your doll but if you screenshot your doll’s other features (nose, face shape/skin tone, blush, etc.) I can get pretty close!!
    Thanks a lot! @dinoqueen9
    These are the ones:

justanna said:
    justanna said:
    justanna said:
    Carianthe said:
    justanna said:

agree - buy the eyes
    like - buy the lips
    awesome - buy both

These are the ones:

Here you go!! ^-^
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Does anyone recognise these shoes?

I play on iOS
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Does anyone recognise these shoes?

@MarianiPoizen Yes! They’re from the Queen Bee SYS Diamond Box!

IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

justanna said:
    justanna said:
    justanna said:
    Carianthe said:
    justanna said:

agree - buy the eyes
    like - buy the lips
    awesome - buy both

These are the ones:

Here you go!! ^-^
    Thanks so much!💕💕 The second and third look so beautiful 😍 
    justanna said:
    justanna said:
    justanna said:
    justanna said:
    Carianthe said:
    justanna said:

agree - buy the eyes
    like - buy the lips
    awesome - buy both

These are the ones:

Here you go!! ^-^
    Thanks so much!💕💕 The second and third look so beautiful 😍 
    ofc!! The second are my everyday eyes, sadly I think they’re only available in the December boxes and not for diamonds, but the third ones definitely are available for diamonds!!
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @shankkh thank you! 
    I play on iOS
  • PandaMandaPandaManda Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Where is this dress from? 

the dress is from the SYS short hair don’t care

• PandaMandaPandaManda Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    kkhxio said:

the dress is from the SYS short hair don’t care

Thanks so much doll! 🙏 
  • GiselleGGiselleG Registered Users, Member 103 Posts

Does anyone know where is this from?
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
    Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language.)
    GiselleG said:

GiselleG the dress is from this old sys event 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • GiselleGGiselleG Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    edited April 2022
    GiselleG said:

GiselleG the dress is from this old sys event 
    Thank you! :)
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
    Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language.)
  • tushhh0tushhh0 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts

where’s this from and does anyone know if it’s ever included in tb sales??
    tushhh0 said:

where’s this from and does anyone know if it’s ever included in tb sales??
    the hair style is from a 5 heart rating event and i haven’t seen it in any tb sale

• stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Anyone know where these pants are from?
    stepht500 said:
    Anyone know where these pants are from?
    the pants are from the coral queen kollection 

• caralinecaraline Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Does anyone know where from is the second dress on the left? (Orange) thank you in advance <3
    caraline said:
    Does anyone know where from is the second dress on the left? (Orange) thank you in advance <3
    caraline it’s from this kollection released 8/23/19 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗