Saving k-stars for Kimiversary 2022! ⭐️

Comments

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

• hannahhoxhallihannahhoxhalli Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Week 2 update! 3342 stars (90 saved)
    I caved and spun the new Kollection twice and learnt my lesson immediately, spent 50 K stars for 10 pink dyes hahaha 

Week 3 update: 238 stars saved - I spent 50 to get the bag but still pretty happy with my progress, hope everyone had a great VIP weekend! 
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    carramen_ said:
    I saw the 2020 thread when it was made but i was too intimidated by the charts and everyone else's amount of stars to join in💀 This year though I'm gonna join so thank you @LydiaKKH for organizing these💖

I'm at 294 right now and I'm hoping to reach at least 1500 stars and I'm hoping to save up at least 50 or 60 diamonds in case the body contour and highlight come back.

I spun the kollection once and then completed the shoes and accessories achievements to get some kstars back. I was also able to watch 20 videos on Friday and yesterday. I hope i can keep watching the videos daily and that my businesses help with kstars too

I made 213 stars this week, which is more than I've ever made so I'm proud of myself 😊 I did spend 50 stars on eyeshadows to get the bag and got I energy in my free VIP box. I also didn't buy the new business yet. I'll most likely do it the next VIP weekend
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • KKHhopeeKKHhopee Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Week 3 update! My hand literally is cramping cause of how much i played this weekend, i spend 300 stars this event but im still up about 200 stars 🥰
    Android doll from sweden! ♥

Been playing since launch but recently restarted back in december 2021 because of phone issues!

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Week 3 update: 774 kstars 
    I had to do a bunch of reality tv shows but I gained 225 kstars (also watching videos for kstars and getting kstars from npcs) but i only spent 30 kstars on one kollection and then spent 80 kstars on gb items 💜 

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KimKBBLKimKBBL Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I had to do a bunch of reality tv shows but I gained 225 kstars (also watching videos for kstars and getting kstars from npcs) but i only spent 30 kstars on one kollection and then spent 80 kstars on gb items 💜 

How much time did it take to get this much kstars? I have a life and I’m not sure if I can achieve this much within a couple hours?? xxx
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    KimKBBL said:

How much time did it take to get this much kstars? I have a life and I’m not sure if I can achieve this much within a couple hours?? xxx
    Lol I don’t do much on the weekends but I also had to watch a lot of videos for energy and tap around along with voting to get energy and kstars 💜 @KimKBBL
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KayKKHKayKKH Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I i would love to join this! it’s my first ever Kimiversary and I’m so excited!!! My goal is to get to 1500! hopefully more but we will see!! would you all recommend saving gems as well?
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Week 3 💗 Had a successful week!

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Sunday update 😊

I'm now on 535 k stars 😁
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    week 3 update!

• PandaMandaPandaManda Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Week 3: Gained 123 kstars, spent 15 kstars for first earnable for vip, missed out on tb boxes and rewards for sys last week but still gained ❤

• TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    I would like to join, this would be my first Kimiversary! Just going to gain as much K-stars I can until the event! 😎

💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Saved an extra 150 stars this week ✨

• isaofflineisaoffline Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    WEEK 3: Yeah so my 5 year old sister took my iPad and spent like ALOT of stars on furniture in my bel air house.. I got so mad but it wasn’t all my stars so it’s fine ig 😔

iOS player
  • kkhkeikeikkhkeikei Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Week 3 update:
    It was a good week💕

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    WEEK 3: Yeah so my 5 year old sister took my iPad and spent like ALOT of stars on furniture in my bel air house.. I got so mad but it wasn’t all my stars so it’s fine ig 😔

Maybe you can ask to reverse the purchase and be transferred to a past saved game? Idk if that would work tho 
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • SakinaSakina Registered Users, Member 19 Posts

I'd love to join!
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Um, OK  so I finally got K-world and I had to spend some of my hard earned k stars.🙀 But I'm still well within my goal and hope that the extra stars it pays out will pay for itself by the time kimi starts.  
    Note here's hoping I don't like this week's storyline outfit 🙈
  • LynBee94LynBee94 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts

Hey good people! It completely slipped my mind to give an update. I think I’ve been holding out pretty well! I need to focus more on my businesses and watching videos to up the ante. That’ll be my focus this weekend. But I’m glad I’m on the right path! 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Here are the charts updated with week 3! If something is wrong, let me know and i'm happy to fix it for you!  💕

• KaylaRodriguez22KaylaRodriguez22 Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Week 3..
    I'm little late, sorry @maggiey

maggiey said:
    Here are the charts updated with week 3! If something is wrong, let me know and i'm happy to fix it for you!  💕

You are honestly doing gods work, I find it hard to keep up with my own numbers lol, thank you for the time, effort and dedication you’ve put into this - I’m sure I speak for all of us when I say we’re really appreciative ❤️❤️❤️
    So amazing and sweet of you to say, thank you! 🥺
    I really appreciate all the kind words from some absolutely lovely dolls that have been left for me 💕
    Week 3..
    I'm little late, sorry @maggiey

No need to be sorry! Share your updates whenever works for you! I updated the chart in my week 3 post with your update
    Thank you for labelling your post with the week # though, helps a lot and avoids confusion 😊
  • keepingupwithjuliekeepingupwithjulie Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    oh shoot I totally forgot!
    week 3... or 4 I guess? I managed to finish a good tapjoy offer

• uhbaileeuhbailee Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
     this will be my first kimiversary & im so excited!! my goal is at least 1000!! i am really bad at saving kstars though so we’ll see how this goes lol! 

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    It's times like these where i really wish we could buy parts of a storyline outfit
    The dress isn't my favorite but i love the eyes and hair on my doll. If i buy it I'll have to work twice as hard next week to get kstars back and if i save it I'll miss out on the next part of Aia's look.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited April 2022
    LexKKH said:
    LexKKH said:
    LexKKH said:

currently: 196
    Goal: 1000, 1500-2500 if all goes well.
    I need to:
    • Stop impulse spending!
    • Only spend up to 50 k-stars every vip weekend
    • watch daily videos everyday & tend to my 2 businesses

Weekly Update #2:

So proud of my gains!
    +268 k-stars.

Weekly update #3:

Spent 50 on vip weekend but I’m still over my weekly target:)

+181 k-stars

Weekly Update #4:

Ok I was -45 k-stars a I’ve had a bit of a lazy week but I did a tapjoy offer & I’ve broken 1000!!!

Edit: changed amount as I’ve spent some already lol
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    I haven’t spent any k-stars this week so managed to increase my savings through my businesses, some achievements and watching some videos. 
    Current total: 573 kstars

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player