🗳️SYS 4/14/22 -Y2K Rave 🗳️

Comments

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @LexKKH if you don’t really love it and would only use it for Halloween, I’d probably save my tickets to fight for something I really wanted.
    I play on iOS
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    @LexKKH if you don’t really love it and would only use it for Halloween, I’d probably save my tickets to fight for something I really wanted.
    Yeah I think I might just be experiencing FOMO 🥺 Ty for the advice doll <3
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    Fae said:
    As much as it sucks seeing hackers in the VB, at least this way everyone can see what the TS aura actually looks like. 😅

The lights move around and change colour from blue to green!

Why do the hackers always dress and look like garbage? 🤔 Don’t they have every item at their disposal? 
    And I really like the fog machine. I’m in gold right now, I haven’t been in gold in months. Doesn’t it make it easier to win the top prizes because there are more? Or does it just make it impossible because of hardcore tb and hackers?  
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    Fae said:
    As much as it sucks seeing hackers in the VB, at least this way everyone can see what the TS aura actually looks like. 😅

The lights move around and change colour from blue to green!

Why do the hackers always dress and look like garbage? 🤔 Don’t they have every item at their disposal? 
    And I really like the fog machine. I’m in gold right now, I haven’t been in gold in months. Doesn’t it make it easier to win the top prizes because there are more? Or does it just make it impossible because of hardcore tb and hackers?  
    Harder. Usually my top 6, even top 9 are 900+
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    tortor said:
    Harder. Usually my top 6, even top 9 are 900+
    I agree. Usually, at least the top 9 have bought tickets. Top 6 all have very high scores and seem to submit looks that have nothing to do with the theme, they just submit as many looks as possible.

TS really takes the fun out of the game for me. I'd love to actually compete based on style, but the broken system makes it so that whoever spends more money wins, regardless of effort or style. I'm not spending $50 each weekend to compete for virtual items. 😅
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Can anyone tell me the minimum position to get the fog/lights in gold tier. 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I believe 6.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    I believe 6.
    Thank You! 💜
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm going to be in gold for this but I won't have any chance at the lights. I should have just submitted the last look for the weekday one so I can get more Kstars and maybe more diamonds.
    Platform: Android

• jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    i don’t really have any y2k items but here are some looks i might submit
  • MasaRostovaMasaRostova Registered Users, Member 37 Posts

In order: purse, dress
    Why Glue hate us ?
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Are this on theme? I always have a hard time k in themes like this

Even my doll kept closing her eyes lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    edited April 2022
    I’ve got the new kollection? Wasn’t that supposed to come out the 21st? So I’m guessing we got it early. 
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Well that was disappointing 
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    stepht500 said:
    I’ve got the new kollection? Wasn’t that supposed to come out the 21st? So I’m guessing we got it early. 
    I've got it too. And its for 14 days?? Hmm
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I'm glad diamond Kollections returned! 😍 I like that they are for extended period because you have time to save for the one you want 
  • TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Well I shouldn't have spinned 😩

♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    Well that was disappointing 
    x2 😒

ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • simsimsimsim Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I'm glad diamond Kollections returned! 😍 I like that they are for extended period because you have time to save for the one you want 
    Yes, me too! And I hope 43 days is not a glitch so I can save more this time! 💎
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

Always grateful for energy even though I hate when it’s on my first spin🥲 I’ll stop at the eyes 😍💜
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Should we have a free box ? I spent all my diamonds chasing the hair or the pants just to get  tickets.