🗳️SYS 4/14/22 -Y2K Rave 🗳️

Comments

• lucianacostalucianacosta Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    edited April 2022
    got the eyes 😍 and what is this glitch in her shoes? my doll is not wearing boots

• amoamo Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    edited April 2022

gah why on earth is it another 10 diamond thing two weeks in a row? [edit: ie instead of a 5 diamond one]

I earn as many diamonds as possible and I hardly ever spend them but I really like my weekly treat of clicking on Showstopping Style.

I doubt I'll be able to afford it this week even if Glu get back to me about the diamond/s that I won on the last SYS that didn't go through. I messaged them on Monday and they've still not fixed it.
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    amo said:

gah why on earth is it another 10 diamond thing two weeks in a row? [edit: ie instead of a 5 diamond one]

I earn as many diamonds as possible and I hardly ever spend them but I really like my weekly treat of clicking on Showstopping Style.

I doubt I'll be able to afford it this week even if Glu get back to me about the diamond/s that I won on the last SYS that didn't go through. I messaged them on Monday and they've still not fixed it.
    Kalinda said they will be 5 diamonds again starting the 25th
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    kkhkarmen said:
    I got so lucky with this palette! 🙌🏽 But I will stop here because I have all of the SYS items so chasing the top will be expensive and not worth it a 10💎 a box.

serving!!!! 😍😍😍
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    edited April 2022

Ready to go to the best rave of my life but not doing the illegal d word 😩✨yes I know the fruit bag looks weird but I don’t get out often so idk the proper dress code for a rave 😭 edit : wanted to change the background cuz the butterflies looked weird af
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    I believe we should get a free box if the prices of the DB are going to be 10 diamonds @KalindaKing
    THIS!!
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • diamonddarlingdiamonddarling Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Omg I got the pants on the 3rd box I am so happy and I got the fan too and some hair at least 😍😍🥰
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Was hoping to get eyes so badly 😭😭😭 It suits my doll so well and it would be grate for any fantasy theme 😩
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    alo said:
    kkhkarmen said:
    I got so lucky with this palette! 🙌🏽 But I will stop here because I have all of the SYS items so chasing the top will be expensive and not worth it a 10💎 a box.

serving!!!! 😍😍😍
    TYSM 🥹💞
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

I really wanted the pants but I got the hair and I absolutely adore how it looks on my doll 🥺💓
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • naya_yhnaya_yh Registered Users, Member 61 Posts

Wanted the pants from the Diamond box but got a ticket instead. I’m going to be grateful because I really want the trendsetter outfit but I do not think these boxes are worth 10 diamonds just cause there aren’t any dyes. It’s too difficult to get diamonds…

Was hoping for the dress in the kollection but I’m not complaining because I’m saving for kimi so that helps a ton !
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Idk if I'm getting only bots, but my vb is very disappointing...
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

I really wanted the pants but I got the hair and I absolutely adore how it looks on my doll 🥺💓
    your doll looks so cute with the db hair! 
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    kkhkarmen said:
    Err…the theme is Y2K right?

Interesting 🤔 

• TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Happy with my picks 😇

♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm ignoring the Y2k part and sticking with the rave part. 
    Platform: Android

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Some of my highest starting scores, I hope I can keep it up!!
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    Nikaraf said:

your doll looks so cute with the db hair! 
    Thank you so much 🤍
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • lunaloulunalou Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    How is everyone’s ts group?? Debating whether to submit a look yet or not