Awesome Blossoms Squad Thread [Please Don’t Post Here Unless You’re A Member]

Comments

• prettyinredprettyinred Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    memekween said:
    Hello! I just applied to join your squad. I actually joined this community to do so. I'm tired of being stuck in inactive squads. I noticed you have room for one more doll so I really hope you'll accept me <3

My doll's name is Dahlia! c:

Edit: I'm active every day, I always give out my kudos as soon as they're available, and I make fairly frequent purchases!
    Welcome to the squad I just approved the request. @HaleyMcKay made a chart for us to distribute kudos for the moment if you could take Cassie’s place. I’ll create a separate post to make sure everyone is aware so you can get your kudos as well 
  • memekweenmemekween Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    memekween said:
    Hello! I just applied to join your squad. I actually joined this community to do so. I'm tired of being stuck in inactive squads. I noticed you have room for one more doll so I really hope you'll accept me <3

My doll's name is Dahlia! c:

Edit: I'm active every day, I always give out my kudos as soon as they're available, and I make fairly frequent purchases!
    Welcome to the squad I just approved the request. @HaleyMcKay made a chart for us to distribute kudos for the moment if you could take Cassie’s place. I’ll create a separate post to make sure everyone is aware so you can get your kudos as well 
    Thank you so much! I'll make sure that I stick to the chart :)
  • isaofflineisaoffline Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    @prettyinred i’m so sorry for not answering, i don’t know if u can activate notifications on here so i haven’t seen ur response😭😭 is there still an empty slot? 
    iOS player
  • HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 120 Posts

@isaoffline, sorry, we’ve been waiting for your reply, but now the squad is already full. i’m sorry, i hope you find another squad full of active members
    @memekween welcome to the squad! 🌸 
    i’m so glad our squad is now full of active members

i’ve updated the kudos chart

• isaofflineisaoffline Registered Users, Member 81 Posts

@isaoffline, sorry, we’ve been waiting for your reply, but now the squad is already full. i’m sorry, i hope you find another squad full of active members
    i see thank you for waiting tho, i’ll hopefully  find a squad ❤️
    iOS player
    @memekween welcome to the squad! 🌸 
    i’m so glad our squad is now full of active members

i’ve updated the kudos chart

Thank you so much! And thank you for creating such a simple and effective kudos chart. So happy to be here <3
  • RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    I used the kudos chart today  :)
  • ThisIsFallonThisIsFallon Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    I also used the chart today 🥰
    I still have some members which I need to send kudos to.
     @RadiantKKH I believe you’re one of the members I’m waiting on so I can finish giving out kudos ☺️
  • chanellechanelle Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I used the chart too, 2nd time and it’s really simple and effective. Thanks @HaleyMcKay again ❤️
    I used the chart too! Thank you @HaleyMcKay
    dolls, I’m glad to help 🌸💝
    hopefully other dolls from our squad has seen the thread here and will start using the chart as well 🫶🏼
    Out of curiosity do any of you know if our kudos are unlocked on the same days for all of us? Mine are unlocked every Thursday and Sunday…is it the same case for everyone or does it vary for all the players?
    Out of curiosity do any of you know if our kudos are unlocked on the same days for all of us? Mine are unlocked every Thursday and Sunday…is it the same case for everyone or does it vary for all the players?
    Good question! Mine I think are unlocked every 2-3 days, or at least have been for the past several times now. I'll try to pay closer attention next time they reset 
    same, I get mine on Thursday and Sunday 
    Is Mei Li in the forum? 
  • chanellechanelle Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I think the timer for the next kudos start after the current ones are completely exhausted. I delayed giving my kudos by a couple of hours and now I notice it’s refilled a bit later than the other dolls in the group.
    @RadiantKKH I have no idea, She might be on the forum but maybe she isn’t active on this discussion 
    Is Mei Li in the forum? 
    I'm not sure if she's active on the forums but I know she recently changed her in-game name to Celine, so that should probably be updated on the chart. Same with the fact that Chloe left.
    yes, as soon as I noticed, I made some changes to the chart. came here to publish it and I see you comments 
    thank you dolls 🌸

I currently have a pending request, but Im not sure if they are in the forum so I posted a request for them to message me. I also posted on our current SYS discussion asking Celine to message me in hopes that she’s in the forum. I do have a question the squad regarding the new potential memeber and Celine. Do you all want to find forum dolls to be in our squad or keep Celine (who to my knowledge  does play daily and gives kudos) and add Neon (potential new member). Hope I made sense 
    I think Celine should stay in our squad since she plays daily and gives out her kudos but the new member should preferably come from the forum so we can communicate if necessary 
    one thing i noticed, not all dolls are giving kudos according to the chart. 
    sometimes i get 1 kudos left because Dahlia isn’t participating in SYSes and thus does not have any activity to give kudos for, as such i give it to someone else. 
    and I noticed that I dont get 5 kudos regularly. 
    does anyone have the same issue? 
  • iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    Hi @prettyinred! I saw that you wanted me to message you in the forum. May I know what is it that you want me to talk about with you?
    @HaleyMcKay I’m having the same issue. Not getting 5 kudos since Mei Li/Celine isn’t here in the discussion 
    @prettyinred, my doll’s name is Celine, by the way
    Hi @prettyinred! I saw that you wanted me to message you in the forum. May I know what is it that you want me to talk about with you?
    Hi @iridxscentangel we were all wondering  if you were in the forum so we could include you in our discussions. Also, @HaleyMcKay made a Kudos  distribution chart. Thank you for responding
    edited April 2022
    No problem! 😊 And actually, I just created an account now because I saw your message in the “Y2K Rave” SYS discussion thread. I would usually just check posts and comments on the forum 😅
    Are these items available for diamonds yet?
    @iridxscentangel I’m not sure if it’s available for diamonds but I placed the hair in my lookbook and you can check