šŸ‘ šŸ’…!!! United King Dolls!!! šŸ’„šŸ’µ- Squad Member Only - Squad Chat

Comments

• IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    Hey @Nellebells Loved that outfit so much I had to buy it from your Lookbook. Thanks so much.Ā  <3 I promise not to wear it right away!Ā 

• KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @Irons Iā€™ve been eyeing that same jumpsuit from Nelle!! Once I have enough diamonds in a couple weeks Iā€™ll get it. Canā€™t believe itā€™s only 12 instead of 25! Iā€™m sure your doll will look gorgeous in it šŸ˜
    Aww thanks @KKH_Sara I love the way @Nellebells styled it so Iā€™m going to leave it for awhile! You Dolls all have such style!
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROMĀ  o:) MUTHA o:)

Hey Dolls. Feeling kinda sad today. Ā I have decided to ask Kirsten to sashay away.Ā  :'(

I donā€™t normally mind if a doll misses a single day signing in (well I do but I know irl things can get busy) but it made me review her profile. I keep track of the Kudos handed out and unfortunately, she is lower in the sharing numbers than she should be. Same with Chesca.Ā 

I do a review every few weeks just to be sure itā€™s all fair.Ā 

Hopefully, Kirsten and Chesca will get on the forum and ask to return. That way I can talk with them and let them know our easy way of handing out Kudos. Ā 

Iā€™m not going to fill their spots immediately. Iā€™ll wait a couple of days. That means we need to all be sure to sign in each day. Ā I know, I know, you dolls are all really good at that already.Ā  :)

Kirsten was an OG. I hope you donā€™t think I was too harsh. We only have 2 rules. Sign in daily and hand out all your Kudos.Ā 

Fingers crossed they get in touch!Ā 

Ā o:) MUTHA o:)
    edited April 2022

If anyone wants to join us, send me a DM with your screenshot. x
    Anyone else know about the hidden love nest?Ā 

• erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    OMG I'm loving all of your posts dolls!!! As I always arrive late it's a little difficult for me to comment on every single one but I try my best šŸ˜

Such a lovely fam @justanna ā¤ in my case, my boys look just like me and nothing like my hubby šŸ˜‚

Also I loved the Superstar post Mutha!! I wish I could climb to A+++ but I can't even get to #1 and get my 1st comeback story cause the npcs climb like +30, +40 spots at a time every time I get to #10, I'm pretty sure my game is rigged since I do gigs all. the. time. I already messaged costumer care but they always tell me to play more but it makes no sense. šŸ¤§šŸ¤§šŸ¤§šŸ¤§ anyway just blowing off some steam

Hopefully chesca and kristen will get in contact, fingers crossed!! ā¤

As for the love nest, it's not available to me since my hubby is a C lister (I never knew what it meant in the game btw) so he lives down in LAX šŸ˜‚
  • erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    I just opened a kudos box and got a very cute dress, I'm so happy!!

Last time I got a dress this cute it vanished from my kloset and glu never gave it to me back šŸ˜‚šŸ¤§
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Irons said:
    Anyone else know about the hidden love nest?Ā 

Wow I never knew there was anything in Calabasas! I thought it was just this dubious-looking flat close to the airportšŸ˜‚Ā 

Also, I think the superstar posts are such a great idea! Although Iā€™m scared of comebacks myself - I have a billion fans right now and getting them back sounds like an awful lot of work!šŸ¦¾

Hey Dolls. Sorry Iā€™ve been a bit MIA this week. I have a client presentation tomorrow and am non stop! My clients are a husband/wife Doctor duo. One of them is a neurosurgeon so my design has to be bulletproof! Iā€™ve had 6 weeks to create but you know me, I have to have that deadline nearly expired before I can make a start.Ā  :D
    I have had a peek at the runway and you Dolls look amazing. @DiamondKKH impeccable as always. I want those shoes! @KKH_Sara Consider those bow and arrow earrings mopped! The second I find them, they are mine! Love them! And @Muddah47 Holy Smokes. Youā€™ve turned the heat up! Daaaamn!Ā Am loving all the pretty dresses everyone is wearing.Ā 
    Will be back on Friday just in time for the big holiday weekend.Ā 
    o:) MUTHA o:) xx

• TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Rooting for you @Irons I'm sure they will like your design šŸ’–
    ā™„Ā Daily player āœ§Ā AndroidĀ ā™„Ā 
    @Irons Best of luck!šŸ€ šŸ¦¾
    APPRECIATION POST FROMĀ  o:) MUTHA o:)

Thank you to all you Dolls for making this runway our best yet!

More stunning Dolls!

And even more!!

Oh dear! How cute is that bear!!Ā 

Hey @justanna and @TheValkyrie Thanks so much for your encouragement! The presentation was a hit. Now Iā€™m back to werking for that coin and spending my KStars as usual. Iā€™m off to a date so I can get that adorable bear wearable.Ā 
    Am not doing great on the SYS. Got x2 scores of 29! Thatā€™s crazy! Have adjusted and got a 44 but still not where I want to be. I love those search lights and fog. Itā€™s nice so many players will get that.Ā 
    I always need some time after a presentation to get back to normal. All that adrenalin and anticipation takes it out of me. Ā Soā€¦ā€¦.

Calling all Dolls!! Share a gif or meme of your fav queen here to give us all a lift! Iā€™ll startā€¦

Congrats @Irons! šŸ¾Ā 

And thanks so much for featuring me, it lifts my spirits while I keep Ā having some trouble with sys scoresšŸ’•

So lovely to see all you stunning dolls! ā­ļø Sadly I couldnā€™t upload a gif for some reason so here is my fav part - goes true for our entire squad! šŸ¤©

Oooh I LOVE Peppermint!Ā  <3@justanna! Will we ever forget about the butterflies tho?? Lol. Thanks for posting.Ā  <3

and YAAAAAS you are fabulous! Damn gurl, look at you! Stun Ting! I wasnā€™t even going to try for that hair until I saw it on you. You made me spend all my KStars!Ā  :D Ā You look gorgeous!Ā 

edited April 2022
    Irons said:
    Oooh I LOVE Peppermint!Ā  <3@justanna! Will we ever forget about the butterflies tho?? Lol. Thanks for posting.Ā  <3

and YAAAAAS you are fabulous! Damn gurl, look at you! Stun Ting! I wasnā€™t even going to try for that hair until I saw it on you. You made me spend all my KStars!Ā  :D Ā You look gorgeous!Ā 

Thank youuu! @Irons šŸ„°šŸ„°

Hope you get the hair - I had most awful odds in my palette, only two items and the rest energy and dye. It hasnā€™t scored very well for me so far but I really like it!
    Sorry Iā€™ve been so offline, my week has been crazy busy!!! @Irons not surprised at all that you rocked your presentation, congrats!!!

Iā€™m excited that this update is almost over honestly! Some of the clothes were nice but I love the spring/flowers/pastels aesthetic and I hope we get some of that in the upcoming update.Ā 
    Hey @KKH_Sara Nice to hear from you. Always here for you when life gets too busy and you need a break. Ā Thanks for the kind words!!Ā 
    I have to agree with you about the neon looksĀ etc. Ā so many pretty spring looks we could style. I would love to have a cute spring theme in the next update. Ā Hope it happens. But I do love my bear wearable!Ā  <3
    Always impressed with your lewks!Ā 
    Hey dolls. I have invited two new dolls to join us. Stay posted for an announcementā€¦
    edited April 2022

Welcome our newest Dolls, @trixiee3 and Sam. Ā Damn! A fierce mutha tucking duo not to be messed with!Ā 

Queens, give us your entrance lines and tell us a bit about yourselves. I only know you are both friends IRL.Ā 

edited April 2022
    I think I have finally cracked the SYS algo!! What was admittedly a ā€˜rough as hellā€™ start, I finally caught on. I guess I was too focused on year 2000 lewks and needed to focus on the rave! Hope this gives you a laugh and some inspiration to fly past the finishing line! Oh and henny, if it ainā€™t broke, just keep submitting similar styles! LOL! Ends in 7 hours 30 mins. Let me know how yā€™all are doing. If you can tear yourself away from the Peeps!Ā 

• TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Welcome Trixie and Sam šŸ„°
    ā™„Ā Daily player āœ§Ā AndroidĀ ā™„Ā 
    Welcome Trixie and Sam, itā€™s so exciting to have IRL friends in the squad!!! LOVE both your lookbooks ā€” I have wanted the pink Valentineā€™s dress and peach nightie with fan for so long!

Currently trying to save my diamonds in case any of the boxes they bring back this month are really good, but Iā€™ll be buying some stuff from yā€™all after that šŸ˜
    edited April 2022

Welcome again to our two newest dolls. Weā€™ve such a great Squad, Iā€™m hoping we wonā€™t have any changes for a long time!Ā 

I just wanted to send out our updated Kudos giveaway sheet. And for our new Queens, we hand out our Kudos each round by circulating the 3 symbols. When you get to the symbol that has your own name, hand out the extra Kudos to the doll you feel most deserves. Itā€™s so easy! If you have any questions, just let me know.Ā 

edited April 2022
    Love that bracelet @Nellebells! I want!! You look so pretty.Ā  :)

• NellebellsNellebells Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Irons said:
    Love that bracelet @Nellebells! I want!! You look so pretty.Ā  :)

Thank you Mutha! Itā€™s from the Untamed Beauty KollectionĀ  :)