🎆✨KK:H v12.11 Update - Room to Grow!🎆✨

Comments

• TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Hi dolls!
    Does anyone know when the next VIP will be ? I'm tempted to buy the storyline outfit but I'd wait until VIP if it's not too far from now. 🥰
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    I have barely played this update (just weekly storylines and weekend SYS) because I was not a fan of most of the prizes so I’m excited to get away from this futuristic theme and into this one
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Hi dolls!
    Does anyone know when the next VIP will be ? I'm tempted to buy the storyline outfit but I'd wait until VIP if it's not too far from now. 🥰
    I think vip should be 3 weeks later.
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Hi dolls!
    I think vip should be 3 weeks later.
    Thank you❤️
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    carramen_ said:

If we can get part of a look in the Fashion Boutique, why can't we do that for storyline outfits?? 
    When they were brought back in March, we had to buy them in parts and not the full outfit. And there are definitely times where we don't have enough stars for the whole outfit or we don't want to spend all our stars on the outfit when only one thing looks cute to us so we skip out on them entirely.

Either we get the option to buy parts of the look separately, or the outfits become available in the kloset after the month is over and the new update comes around. Either option still allows us to spend our stars so I don't see why Glu wouldn't benefit from it🙄
    Lol it's bc glu wants you to have to buy kstars, they benefit more from you paying real money for kstars than spending kstars you've earned playing free 🤣
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Reina12 That doesn't work on everyone though. If I have to pay for a whole look when I only want one part, I'm a lot more likely to just skip it.
    Platform: Android

@Reina12 That doesn't work on everyone though. If I have to pay for a whole look when I only want one part, I'm a lot more likely to just skip it.
    @DelphineGarnier I didn't say it worked on everyone :) I do wish we could buy what we wanted in pieces as well. You have a lot more self restraint than I (and several other players) do when it comes to skipping storyline outfits or chasing weekend gift boxes! I'm not paying for kstar packages but I do spend my stars pretty liberally and scramble to do TapJoy offers to make it up constantly lol, which is probably what Glu wants me to be doing. I was in a squad where a member would constantly buy 60 dollar kstar packages several times a month to buy the storyline outfits and GB outfits. These are the people I bet Glu's targetting with their combined storyline outfit releases and overload of diamond kollections/boxes/etc!
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

What in a garbage bag is this?🫢 BUT i have to say all of the other outfits are really pretty,looking forward to this update, beautiful items🌸
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited April 2022
    @KalindaKing could you pass this on. 

It would be nice if the first 2 pants could be fixed so shoes go under them like the yellow pants in the 3rd pic. The black pants are really hard to style with how low they are. Its hard to find many shoes that work with them. 
    Thanks! 

Could you also please, ask the team to fix the new body paint.
    Can you please ask them to:
    • move it from the handheld section into the body section 
    • Let us wear handhelds with the paint without having to glitch

Also,
    • Just to mention it makes no sense for it to be in the handheld section when the other body paint introduced in this update seems to reside in the body section of the closet. (Not too sure as I don’t own it:)

@KalindaKing

IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

I don’t know if this relates to Glu or the companies who provide offers, but why did these change? The price that you need to spend didn’t go down, so why do i get 2,000 less k-stars for the same amount of money? 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Please let us be able to change our emails as well in settings!
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Update week 🤞🏽
  • mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    brenhin said:
    Kinda late to point this out with the other suggestions but one thing I think you need to work on is a better customer care team. The amount of times in the last few weeks I’ve had issues within the game, going to customer care has been the worst experiences I’ve ever had. They keep closing the ticket without helping me and lying to me that they can’t fix the problem when I know they can because they’ve fixed it before for me or for other people I know. I don’t know how you can fix it but there just needs to be some work done in that department. 
    omg yes, first they take WEEKS to answer, and if they dont know what to say, they just dont answer and then after, they close it, it does not make any sense
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Update tommorrow hopefully!!!! Kalinda said not today 
  • KaliMa711KaliMa711 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I'm hoping the Amazon Kindle Fire update is available when the others are.  
    Android player.  Amazon Fire 10
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Is it just me or are the ads not working anymore?
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    jackiekkh said:
    Is it just me or are the ads not working anymore?
    Same, I can watch videos but I don’t revieve anything
    I wasn't sure where to put this but does anyone know how the hairs/blue dress in the lovely leather kollection scores in sys? I'm tempted to spin again cuz I love the blue dress and think both hairs are cute ... not sure if worth it given i spun to get dye and energy today 🥲
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Hope we get the update tomorrow 🤞🏼💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • AnjaKAnjaK Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    I wasn't sure where to put this but does anyone know how the hairs/blue dress in the lovely leather kollection scores in sys? I'm tempted to spin again cuz I love the blue dress and think both hairs are cute ... not sure if worth it given i spun to get dye and energy today 🥲
    I have the blue dress and I loveee it. It scored pretty well for me, but it did happen that I used it when I was doing well in a sys in general 😅