Options

🍒SQUAD: The Scarletts (FULL!) 15/15

katiaxokatiaxo Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
edited August 2021 in KKH Squads
Hiiiii I’m Katia ♥️
So I finally created a squad - feel free to join if you are in search of one.

The ONLY requirement is that you are a daily, active player! Everything else is an extra bonus.

Backstory: I’ve been addicted since the game first released in 2014 and have probably spent more money on the game’s closet than my own tbh.
I was in a squad from day 1, but less people were logging on each week. I was also hoping to find them here and chat with them, but none of them are on this forum. So, after not receiving any squad perks for the last two weeks, I made this one.

The name: honestly I was looking at a red dress in my closet 🤪

The motto: drop ideas below, I’ve got nothing. 

I’m awful at checking forum threads for updates but I would love it if you introduced yourself below☺️

SQUAD: The Scarletts 

Comments

• Options
    TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    edited August 2021
  • Options
    edited August 2021

• Options
    purpipurpi Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    katiaxo said:
    Hiiiii I’m Katia ❤️ 
    So I finally created a squad - feel free to join if you are in search of one.

The ONLY requirement is that you are a daily, active player! Everything else is an extra bonus.

Backstory: I’ve been addicted since the game first released in 2014 and have probably spent more money on the game’s closet than my own tbh. I was in a squad from day 1, but over the last few weeks, less people were logging on. I was also hoping to find that squad on this forum and be able to chat with them since some of the players’ outfits were insanely beautiful, but none of them are on here. So, after not receiving any squad perks for the last two weeks, I made this one. If you’re down, join!

The name: honestly I was looking at a red dress in my closet 🤪

The motto: drop ideas below, I’ve got nothing. 

I’m awful at checking forum threads for updates but I would love it if you introduced yourself below☺️
    Hi! I just applied for your squad 💖🌸✨👼🏼
  • Options
    Hi! First of all, you look STUNNING! So nice to have you join💕
  • Options
    We’re 12/15! Join us, check out the GORGEOUS look books and let’s start collecting those daily boxes 🤪❤️
  • Options
    milfhunter27milfhunter27 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hi there! I’d love to join your squad if there is still room! I’m active daily and would love to join a squad that is too! <3
  • Options
    purpipurpi Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    katiaxo said:
    Hi! First of all, you look STUNNING! So nice to have you join💕
    😍✨
  • Options
    @milfhunter27 Were you able to join? I can’t tell by the username ☺️ I have one person who keeps leaving and coming back, so if you want to join let me know!
  • Options
    sydney194sydney194 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi! I really enjoy being a part of your squad. I began posting on the forum for a college class but being in a squad has made the game playing so much more fun ! 
  • Options
    Aw I love that you’re on here! Your doll is adorable btw. 
  • Options
    _abi_abi Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey! I have just applied to join your squad! I’m active daily and would love to join a squad that is too! 3
  • Options
    lainlain Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Hey everyone! Just joined this squad and am so excited to be a part of it!!