Me too @KkhAngelica
  • Options
    reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    @brenhin agree!! I want those eyebrows 😠 hehe
    iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
  • Options
    dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    What is the reason again that the updates are not launched on Monday anymore? 🙄 Especially with the sudden quality dropping. When was the last time we got new items in the store? 
    What about the glitching of the app since the last update? Mine freezes every third minute. 
    What about that ad that doesn’t let you exit at the end and we have to relaunch the whole app every time? Not even talking about the increased number of ads that we get every 3 minute

• Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    AnjaK said:
    Reina12 said:
    I wasn't sure where to put this but does anyone know how the hairs/blue dress in the lovely leather kollection scores in sys? I'm tempted to spin again cuz I love the blue dress and think both hairs are cute ... not sure if worth it given i spun to get dye and energy today 🥲
    I have the blue dress and I loveee it. It scored pretty well for me, but it did happen that I used it when I was doing well in a sys in general 😅
    Thank you for responding @AnjaK! I crossed my fingers and spun once more and got the dress!!I really do love it. I think I'm done with this kollection now :) 
  • Options
    AnjaKAnjaK Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    AnjaK said:
    Reina12 said:
    I wasn't sure where to put this but does anyone know how the hairs/blue dress in the lovely leather kollection scores in sys? I'm tempted to spin again cuz I love the blue dress and think both hairs are cute ... not sure if worth it given i spun to get dye and energy today 🥲
    I have the blue dress and I loveee it. It scored pretty well for me, but it did happen that I used it when I was doing well in a sys in general 😅
    Thank you for responding @AnjaK! I crossed my fingers and spun once more and got the dress!!I really do love it. I think I'm done with this kollection now :) 
    You're welcome and I'm glad you got it and like it 🥰
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @brenhin The eyebrows were removed based on player feedback from the spoilers. Sometimes things may change after I post spoilers, so I've included a disclaimer in my forum signature just in case!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @brenhin The eyebrows were removed based on player feedback from the spoilers. Sometimes things may change after I post spoilers, so I've included a disclaimer in my forum signature just in case!
    No that’s heartbreaking!! I was excited for more unusual eyebrow shapes 😔
  • Options
    stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    so glu listens to our feedback about EYEBROWS but not all of the other things we suggest and ask for 🤔
    I assume Bc removing eyebrows doesn’t affect how much money they make 🙄 it’s always about money with companies like this they could care less about what we actually want. Sad tbh. 
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Will we get the update tommorrow @KalindaKing
  • Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    @KalindaKing, don’t be shy add them to the closet with the Halloween brows 🫣
    Some players will be sure to like them or maybe edit the angle of the eyebrows to be less dramatic/more wearable:)
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    I saw nobody talking about the eyebrows???? If this was to be based on the lols the outfit wouldn't be there at all so i don't get it. 
    We ask for basic stuff related to the playing experience it self and nothing changes...
  • Options
    dearmydeardearmydear Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    dotti_h said:
    What is the reason again that the updates are not launched on Monday anymore? 🙄 Especially with the sudden quality dropping. When was the last time we got new items in the store? 
    What about the glitching of the app since the last update? Mine freezes every third minute. 
    What about that ad that doesn’t let you exit at the end and we have to relaunch the whole app every time? Not even talking about the increased number of ads that we get every 3 minute

easter monday (today) is a holiday in canada, which is why it’s not gonna release today. 

tbh, i’m not sure what the difference makes between something being dropped on monday vs. every other day of the week, if either way you’re getting glitches. do you mind clarifying for me why monday releases are better?
  • Options
    b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    Just wondering how do i know if I finished all the storylines??? I stopped getting calls from Simon and María for gigs, and if i go to their Office there is no yellow bubble but i'm still getting calls from RT for My businesses and getting calls for luxe goals from María 
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    b4tgirl said:
    Just wondering how do i know if I finished all the storylines??? I stopped getting calls from Simon and María for gigs, and if i go to their Office there is no yellow bubble but i'm still getting calls from RT for My businesses and getting calls for luxe goals from María 
    yeah that has been my game for around a year now. I just get the weekly storylines and Simon's 6hr gig for stars. I think we finished all the quests.
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    geenellys said:
    b4tgirl said:
    yeah that has been my game for around a year now. I just get the weekly storylines and Simon's 6hr gig for stars. I think we finished all the quests.
    Right but there's like a bunch of older weekly storylines I haven't gotten. Aren't they all available to play eventually?
  • Options
    KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @b4tgirl yeah they will eventually be available! This has happened to me twice where I’ve “run out” of storylines but really had more to play. The first time, I had accidentally left a character in the LAX business center who I had to talk to, but it didn’t show under active quests. The second time, it was a bug that was fixed in the next update. I’d check any locations and make sure no one is there!
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Nevermind 🙄
    iOS
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

I spent the kstars I got only to get dye 🥲 I wanted the dress 😭
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Hopefully update today? 
  • Options
    soohvasconsoohvascon Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    edited April 2022
    shankkh said:

same. Got dye and then kstars :c wanted the hair
    by the way, next time this collection comes around, will it reset, since I didn’t get any items? 
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    shankkh said:

same. Got dye and then kstarts :c wanted the hair
    by the way, next time this collection comes around, will it reset, since I didn’t get any items? 
    @soohvascon When it comes around again what you got on your first two spins will still be checked off!:)
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I hope the update is today I can‘t wait! 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I hope so too @asena_55. I can't wait! :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I love the fact that Kollections are changing faster.... but man, right now I have Glitterati, Style Boss, Summertime Chill and High Art. I don't know which one looks worst tbh. Kosmic Queen - for example - never appeared to me after its release. Rotations need to be improved!
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts

Really hope the update is today. It has been impossible for me to watch videos everytime I get back to the loading screen it gets stuck like this going from 0.3% to loading and I have to fully close the game.
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)