🎆✨KK:H v12.11 Update - Room to Grow!🎆✨

Comments

• CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Finally its out!! I’m so done w the april update 
    ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    alvaas said:

It’s out!! 🌼💐🌸
    Oh it's gorgeous!! I will say, I wasn't excited for our last update originally and I ended up really enjoying myself. It was super different and I actually felt like I needed to be creative! Plus I have a bunch of unique clothes in my wardrobe now 😄
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    This is beautiful! 

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    is there nothing new to this update?😓

i was hoping for some cute spring items in the kloset or at least maybe a new hair colour?🫣
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited April 2022
    I'm just doing the update now since my scores haven't been that great anyway. I just hope it goes higher instead of being even worse. I liked it better when we didn't get SYS during updates. We didn't have to worry about our scores or glitches that make it hard to even play the game. And I hope the lack of boxes means we'll actually see more TBs in the sale. I don't want to take turns on boxes that are very likely to give me exactly the stuff I don't want, first. 
    Platform: Android

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    crap, I downloaded the update without thinking abt my scores 😫 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    So is it safe to update👀 I don’t want to update it and have it glitch out on me lol I wouldn’t mind updating now my scores aren’t bad but they aren’t good neither 
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited April 2022
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    @Reina12 I try not to spin on the kollections that have dye and when it comes to kash and energy I’ll spin again if I get one on the first spin but I won’t past two spins. I hope this helps you save💕
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    edited April 2022
    omg im in love w the loading screen, for the first time 😍

ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Does that mean that who had 20 daily videos won't have them anymore?
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    All players will have access to 10 daily videos. If you had access to 20 daily videos, you will have access to 10 daily videos now.
    I dont recieve stars for the videos! I can see them, so my Internet works! But i dont recieve stars as a reward.....
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    All players will have access to 10 daily videos. If you had access to 20 daily videos, you will have access to 10 daily videos now.
    Glad it's more equal for everyone, would have loved to have a chance at 20 videos though - I've never had that!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited April 2022
    I already got back the kollection with the flower aura but I wouldn't want to spend on it right now not knowing if I'd get exactly what I want. 
    Platform: Android

• KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    After the update, did everyone get the call from Simon about more work coming soon? What was that about?