🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 04/21/22 👬- Futuristic Fashion Gala! 👭🗳️

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Grab a Favorite NPC and Dress Up, it’s time for Duets - Futuristic Fashion Gala!

SYS Duets  - Futuristic Fashion Gala!
Starts Thursday, April 21st @ 3pm Eastern
Ends Sunday, April 24th @ 9pm Eastern
14 Free Tickets
2 Tickets to Start/1 Every 6 hours
 3 Hearts wins all the Earners

TS is based on Rank and Level
Good Luck and Have Fun!,

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456715

Comments

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    Because big ballgown is the first thing that comes to my mind when I think of futuristic lol
    @Lachimolala same, the call was so confusing😵‍💫
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Ah, I forgot it was duets until @Lachimolala's inspo....🥴
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Because big ballgown is the first thing that comes to my mind when I think of futuristic lol
    It's a futuristic GALA.  Gala means ballgown attire.  I redid the thread this morning because I hadn't noticed the "Gala" in the theme either.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    It's a futuristic GALA.  Gala means ballgown attire.  I redid the thread this morning because I hadn't noticed the "Gala" in the theme either.

I see it, but that's why all four themes from this update mixing two completely different categories didn't work and we had to ignore one of them. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I wanted to ignore 'Gala' when j caught it this morning.  Lol.  I see your point, but  I figure it's a Gala, go for the glam and try brighter more modern colors. That's all I've got.  plus, see what others are wearing and have fun.  Good luck, and never let it get under your skin.  Your doll always looks great. If you figure it out, let us know.   Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    Am I the only one that actually likes duets? It’s the only kind of SYS I know I’ll be getting both earnables lol
    Same😭😅
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Maybe keep the heart system but that’s it 🤦🏽‍♀️ Which that’s starting to be unfair as well. Fix your glitches 😭 if you can remove eyebrows and help everyone out by giving them 10 videos instead of 20 🤡 SURELY you can fix your glitches. Unless they’re intentional 🙄 Bc that wouldnt surprise me. 

Btw all this is aimed at Glu not Kalinda or koko! 
    edited April 2022
    Am I the only one that actually likes duets? It’s the only kind of SYS I know I’ll be getting both earnables lol
    I agree that I can make it to both the earnables *most* of the time with duets, but going into every duets SYS I have no idea what I'm going to put together bc I don't have enough clothes and it takes way too long to figure it out lol. Then I'm left worried I won't score well because of the things I put together since I feel like I *should* make it to the last earnable. But yeah, I mean it almost always works out in the end, I guess its a trade off between coming up with 14 looks for almost guaranteed score of at least 50. I end up happy once I get my earnables, but the sys is sooo grueling I kinda hate it as I'm doing it haha! I definitely have a love-hate relationship with duets SYS, but I don't think I'd want to get rid of it entirely bc I agree with you - its nice to have the opportunity to get both earnables.
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    It’s easier to get the earnables but it’s way harder to get the TS items with the tie system. I don’t understand why they need to have that when it’s already difficult to style twice the outfits and there are ticket buyers (no shade) at the top - like why make it even harder 😭
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Oh, I'm actually so excited about the bodysuit-i don't own one and it seems super useful to have one! I wanted the one piece from the cyber glam for that reason but held off, and everyone was using the green bodysuit available for 25 diamonds in an earlier sys this month 
    I also didn't hate having similar themes for a month- I feel like it gave me a decent amount of time to accumulate clothing for the various SYS events, if it was a one and done I'd probably have been less likely to purchase many of the clothes I did. But if the theme is not to your liking, I can see it being a drag.... I felt like the kpop theme went on for too long and it wasn't even a month (but I know it was super popular). I also got super sick of pink/flowers by the end of one of the earlier updates this year lol but I did feel like I had clothing to do it, at least.
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    shankkh said:

So are dyes now in the 10 diamond DB’s or is that an error??
    This sys still belongs to the previous update
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    shankkh said:

So are dyes now in the 10 diamond DB’s or is that an error??
    I think it’s an error, happend last weekend as well 👀